Meaning of the name Samuel, analysis of the name Samuel and so much more… What does Samuel mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Samuel
- Prononciation Of Samuel
- The Meaning Of The Name Samuel
- The Picture Of The Name Samuel
- Statistics Of The Name Samuel
- Numerology Of The Name Samuel
- Destination Number Of The Name Samuel
- Analysis Of The Name Samuel
- Samuel Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Samuel?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Samuel
- Samuel in Arabic Writing
- Samuel in Chinese Characters
- Samuel in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Samuel in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Samuel in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Samuel
Gender of the name Samuel: Boy
Color of the name Samuel: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Samuel: Hebrew
Prononciation Of Samuel
Here is how to pronounce the name Samuel:
The Meaning Of The Name Samuel
Definition of Samuel: G-d has heardMeaning of Samuel: From the Hebrew name שְׁמוּאֵל (Shemu’el) which could mean either “name of God” or “God has heard”. Samuel was the last of the ruling judges in the Old Testament. He anointed Saul to be the first king of Israel, and later anointed David.As a Christian name, Samuel came into common use after the Protestant Reformation. Famous bearers include American inventor Samuel Morse (1791-1872), Irish writer Samuel Beckett (1906-1989), and American author Samuel Clemens (1835-1910), who wrote under the pen name Mark Twain.
The Picture Of The Name Samuel
Consider your name Samuel as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Samuel, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Samuel
How many people in the U.S have the name Samuel: 457,968
Rank of the name Samuel in the U.S.: 160th
How many letters are in the name Samuel? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Samuel in different countries.
|England and Wales||20|
Numerology Of The Name Samuel
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Samuel contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Samuel
To calculate the destiny number of the name Samuel, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Samuel. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + a (1) + m (4) + u (3) + e (5) + l (3) = => 1+7 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Samuel Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Samuel
Here is the analysis of the name Samuel.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
Samuel Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Samuel in details.
- There are times when you would be advised to start in a smaller way, and gradually reach your desired level of success through perseverance, patience, and attention to details.
- Your enthusiasm, aggressiveness, and salesmanship are often sufficient to bring about fulfillment of your ambitions.
- The name of Samuel has given you a strong desire for success and all the amenities of affluence.
- You pursue your undertakings on a grand scale, based on your business acumen and ability to visualize an overall plan.
- However, in the attempt to impress others with the scope of your success, you can over-extend your resources to the point that you have inadequate means to cover your basic expenses.
- Health weaknesses centre in the generative organs or appear as general nervous tension.
- When things are going well, you have a generous, magnanimous nature, ready to offer support and assistance to others.
- When under stress, you can become overbearing and belittling in your attitude to others, and inclined to express sarcasm and temper.
- Should you become too inwardly focussed on your own world of personal relationships or material possessions, you could suffer disappointments with those close to you, unfulfilled ideals, or material losses.
Can I Name My Baby Samuel?
Yes you can name your baby Samuel!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Samuel
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Samuel and the definitions which contains the name Samuel or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Samuel: Samuel (/ˈsæm.juː.əl/; Hebrew: שְׁמוּאֵל, Modern Shmu’el, Tiberian Šəmûʼēl; Greek: Σαμουήλ Samouēl; Latin: Samvel; Arabic: صموئيل Ṣamoel; Strong’s: Shemuwel), literally meaning “Name of God” in Hebrew, is a leader of ancient Israel in the Books of Samuel in the Hebrew Bible.
Samuel Johnson: Samuel Johnson (18 September 1709 [O.S. 7 September] – 13 December 1784), often referred to as Dr Johnson, was an English writer who made lasting contributions to English literature as a poet, essayist, moralist, literary critic, biographer, editor and lexicographer.
Samuel Adams: Samuel Adams (September 27 [O.S. September 16] 1722 – October 2, 1803) was an American statesman, political philosopher, and one of the Founding Fathers of the United States.
Samuel Eliot Morison: Samuel Eliot Morison, Rear Admiral, United States Naval Reserve (July 9, 1887 – May 15, 1976) was an American historian noted for his works of maritime history that were both authoritative and highly readable.
Mark Twain: Samuel Langhorne Clemens (November 30, 1835 – April 21, 1910), better known by his pen name Mark Twain, was an American author and humorist.
Samuel Alito: Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr. (/əˈliːtoʊ/; born April 1, 1950) is an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
Samuel Francis Du Pont: Samuel Francis Du Pont (September 27, 1803 – June 23, 1865) was a Rear Admiral in the United States Navy, and a member of the prominent Du Pont family.
Sam Loxton: Samuel John Everett “Sam” Loxton, OBE (29 March 1921 – 3 December 2011) was an Australian cricketer, footballer and politician.
Samuel Morse: Samuel Finley Breese Morse (April 27, 1791 – April 2, 1872) was an American painter and inventor. After having established his reputation as a portrait painter, in his middle age Morse contributed to the invention of a single-wire telegraph system based on European telegraphs.
Samuel in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Samuel in Arabic letters.
Samuel in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Samuel in Chinese letters.
Samuel in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Samuel in Japanese letters.
Samuel in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Samuel in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Samuel in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Samuel in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Samuel meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…