Meaning of the name Samuil, analysis of the name Samuil and so much more… What does Samuil mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Samuil
- The Meaning Of The Name Samuil
- Statistics Of The Name Samuil
- The Picture Of The Name Samuil
- Numerology Of The Name Samuil
- Destination Number Of The Name Samuil
- Analysis Of The Name Samuil
- Samuil Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Samuil?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Samuil
- Samuil in Arabic Writing
- Samuil in Chinese Characters
- Samuil in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Samuil in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Samuil in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Samuil
Gender of the name Samuil: Boy
Color of the name Samuil: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Samuil: Russian
The Meaning Of The Name Samuil
Definition of Samuil: G-d has heardMeaning of Samuil: Russian and Bulgarian form of SAMUEL
Statistics Of The Name Samuil
How many people in the U.S have the name Samuil: 501
Rank of the name Samuil in the U.S.: 18,674th
How many letters are in the name Samuil? 6
The Picture Of The Name Samuil
Consider your name Samuil as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Samuil, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Samuil
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Samuil contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Samuil
To calculate the destiny number of the name Samuil, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Samuil. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + a (1) + m (4) + u (3) + i (9) + l (3) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Samuil Destiny AnalysisYou have super ego. Tread lightly and don’t hurt your feelings. You may never forgive you! You are romantic, passionate, and playful. You are also extremely jealous and possessive. If you do not learn to control your emotions, you could cause yourself much trouble. The life of you are full of emotional situations, but you love it that way. You love life and want to live it to the fullest.
Analysis Of The Name Samuil
Here is the analysis of the name Samuil.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
Samuil Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Samuil in details.
- This name gives a certain amount of practicality to your thinking; but there is also a tendency to scatter your efforts for, although you want system and order and stability in your life, you are too apt to be distracted from the job you are doing and to become involved in spontaneous interests.
- Your first name of Samuil has given you creative ability, imagination along practical lines, and the patience to pay attention to detail for a while.
- Although you are attracted to technical, mechanical, scientific fields, you lack the patience to follow through with this interest.
- You tend to be lavish in your tastes and to spend your money freely.
- This type of diet affects the functions of the liver, causing either suffering with gall stones, jaundice, or skin troubles.
- You have a heart of gold and are always ready to give generously.
- A weakness of this name is a tendency to make promises which you have difficulty in keeping.
- Since your feelings are strong and you tend to be enthusiastic and boisterous, you burn up your energies quickly and indulge in quick-energy foods, sweets, and starches.
- You are good-natured, have a good sense of humour, and are fairly easy-going, making friends with those who enjoy a good time.
Can I Name My Baby Samuil?
Yes you can name your baby Samuil!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Samuil
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Samuil and the definitions which contains the name Samuil or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Samuel of Bulgaria: Samuel (also Samuil, representing Bulgarian Самуил, pronounced [samuˈil]) was the Tsar (Emperor) of the First Bulgarian Empire from 997 to 6 October 1014. From 977 to 997, he was a general under Roman I of Bulgaria, the second surviving son of Emperor Peter I of Bulgaria, and co-ruled with him, as Roman bestowed upon him the command of the army and the effective royal authority.
Samuil Marshak: Samuil Yakovlevich Marshak (alternative spelling: Samuil Yakovlevich Marchak) Russian: Самуи́л Я́ковлевич Марша́к; 3 November [O.S.
Samuil Nevelshtein: Samuil Grigorievich Nevelshtein (Russian: Самуи́л Григо́рьевич Невельште́йн; March 22, 1903, city Herson, Ukraine, Russian Empire – November 16, 1983, Leningrad, USSR) – Soviet, Russian painter, watercolorist, graphic artist, and art teacher, lived and worked in Leningrad, regarded as one of the representatives of the Leningrad school of painting, most known for his portraits of children and youth.
Samuil Samosud: Samuil Abramovich Samosud (Russian: Самуи́л Абра́мович Самосу́д) (Tbilisi, Georgia, 14 May [O.S. 2 May] 1884 — Moscow, 6 November 1964) was a Russian conductor.
Samuilova Krepost: Samuilova Krepost is a village in Petrich Municipality, in Blagoevgrad Province, Bulgaria.
Samuil Feinberg: Samuil Yevgenyevich Feinberg (Russian: Самуи́л Евге́ньевич Фе́йнберг; 26 May 1890, Odessa – 22 October 1962, Moscow) was a Russian and Soviet composer and pianist.
Sawyl Penuchel: Sawyl Penuchel or Ben Uchel (“high-head”, “arrogant”), also known as Samuil Penisel (“low-head”, “humble”), was a British king of the sub-Roman period, who appears in old Welsh genealogies and the Welsh Triads.
Samuil Vainshtein: Samuil Osipovich Vainshtein (Weinstein, Wainstein, Vainstein, Wajnsztejn) (1894–1942) was a Russian chess master, organizer, publisher and editor.
Samuilovo, Dobrich Province: Samuilovo is a village in the municipality of Dobrichka, in Dobrich Province, in northeastern Bulgaria.
Samuil in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Samuil in Arabic letters.
Samuil in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Samuil in Chinese letters.
Samuil in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Samuil in Japanese letters.
Samuil in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Samuil in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Samuil in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Samuil in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Samuil meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…