Meaning of the name Serenity, analysis of the name Serenity and so much more… What does Serenity mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Serenity
- Prononciation Of Serenity
- The Meaning Of The Name Serenity
- Statistics Of The Name Serenity
- The Picture Of The Name Serenity
- Numerology Of The Name Serenity
- Destination Number Of The Name Serenity
- Analysis Of The Name Serenity
- Serenity Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Serenity?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Serenity
- Serenity in Arabic Writing
- Serenity in Chinese Characters
- Serenity in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Serenity in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Serenity
Gender of the name Serenity: Girl
Color of the name Serenity: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Serenity: Latin
Prononciation Of Serenity
Here is how to pronounce the name Serenity:
The Meaning Of The Name Serenity
Definition of Serenity: calmMeaning of Serenity: From the English word meaning “serenity, tranquility”, ultimately from Latin serenus meaning “clear, calm”.
Statistics Of The Name Serenity
How many people in the U.S have the name Serenity: 2,052
Rank of the name Serenity in the U.S.: 7,055th
How many letters are in the name Serenity? 8
Below you can find the rankings of Serenity in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Serenity
Consider your name Serenity as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Serenity, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Serenity
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Serenity contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Serenity
To calculate the destiny number of the name Serenity, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Serenity. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + e (5) + r (9) + e (5) + n (5) + i (9) + t (2) + y (7) = => 4+3 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Serenity Destiny AnalysisYou must be allowed to show your emotions. You are hot-blooded, hot-tempered, and impatient, and You will gladly demonstrate. In love, you are quite vulnerable. You give up everything for the object of your affections. This causes you trouble since you are such an impulsive creature! You must learn to use caution. You receive most of the attention. You like being the hub and have everything revolving about you. In return, you work hard and share with everyone.
Analysis Of The Name Serenity
Here is the analysis of the name Serenity.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Serenity Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Serenity in details.
- When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.
- You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or advice; you are not willing to accept a compromise.
- The name of Serenity gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.
- You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.
- You are steadfast and loyal, and do not allow gossip or anything belittling to be said against those whom you accept in friendship.
- You find satisfaction in being outdoors or in getting out into nature, or in dealing with the products of the earth.
- Also, you are prone to suffer from weaknesses centering in the head.
- This name can adversely affect the health of your respiratory organs, the heart and lungs.
- There is originality and depth of thought contained in this name, particularly along practical and mathematical lines.
- Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted, being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept your rather straightforward yet reserved manner.
- Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.
- This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.
- You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.
Can I Name My Baby Serenity?
Yes you can name your baby Serenity!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Serenity
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Serenity and the definitions which contains the name Serenity or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Serenity (film): Serenity is a 2005 American space western film written and directed by Joss Whedon. It is a continuation of Whedon’s short-lived 2002 Fox science fiction television series Firefly and stars the same cast, taking place after the events of the final episode.
Serenity: Serenity may refer to:
Serenity (Firefly episode): “Serenity” is the series pilot for the American science fiction television series Firefly created by Joss Whedon.
Serenity (Firefly vessel): Serenity is a fictional spaceship that appears in Joss Whedon’s Firefly television series and related works.
Serenity (band): Serenity is an Austrian symphonic metal band formed in 2001, and later in 2004 became a more stable group with a consistent line up, using more progressive and power influences than earlier.
Serenity Role Playing Game: Serenity Role Playing Game is a science fiction role-playing game released in 2005 and set in the universe of the movie Serenity.
Serenity comics: Several comic book stories have been released under the Serenity title, set in the fictional universe created for Joss Whedon’s Firefly television series and Serenity film, and which are considered canon.
Serenity: Those Left Behind: Serenity: Those Left Behind is a 2005 three-issue comic book limited series published by Dark Horse Comics.
Serenity Prayer: The Serenity Prayer is the common name for a prayer authored by the American theologian Reinhold Niebuhr (1892–1971).
Serenity in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Serenity in Arabic letters.
Serenity in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Serenity in Chinese letters.
Serenity in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Serenity in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Serenity in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Serenity in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Serenity meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…