Meaning of the name Sevda, analysis of the name Sevda and so much more… What does Sevda mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Sevda
- Prononciation Of Sevda
- The Meaning Of The Name Sevda
- The Picture Of The Name Sevda
- Statistics Of The Name Sevda
- Numerology Of The Name Sevda
- Destination Number Of The Name Sevda
- Analysis Of The Name Sevda
- Sevda Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Sevda?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Sevda
- Sevda in Arabic Writing
- Sevda in Chinese Characters
- Sevda in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Sevda in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Sevda in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Sevda
Gender of the name Sevda: Girl
Color of the name Sevda: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Sevda: Azerbaijani
Prononciation Of Sevda
Here is how to pronounce the name Sevda:
The Meaning Of The Name Sevda
Definition of Sevda: loveMeaning of Sevda: Means “love” in Turkish and Azerbaijani.
The Picture Of The Name Sevda
Consider your name Sevda as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Sevda, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Sevda
How many people in the U.S have the name Sevda: 241
Rank of the name Sevda in the U.S.: 30,989th
How many letters are in the name Sevda? 5
Numerology Of The Name Sevda
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Sevda contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Sevda
To calculate the destiny number of the name Sevda, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Sevda. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + e (5) + v (4) + d (4) + a (1) = => 1+5 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Sevda Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Sevda
Here is the analysis of the name Sevda.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Sevda Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Sevda in details.
- Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.
- Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.
- However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should.
- You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.
- Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.
- Your name of Sevda gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.
- Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility.
- In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions.
- Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should.
Can I Name My Baby Sevda?
Yes you can name your baby Sevda!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Sevda
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Sevda and the definitions which contains the name Sevda or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Sevdalinka: Sevdalinka (pronounced [seʋdǎliːŋka]) is a traditional genre of folk music from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Sevdalina: Sevdalina is a village in Kardzhali Municipality, Kardzhali Province, southern Bulgaria.
Sevdalin Minchev: Sevdalin Minchev Angelov (Bulgarian: Севдалин Минчев Ангелов; born July 25, 1974 in Gorna Oryahovitsa, Veliko Tarnovo) is a retired male weightlifter from Bulgaria.
Sevdalin Marinov: Sevdalin Marinov (born June 11, 1968) is a former Bulgarian weightlifter. He became Olympic Champion in 1988 in the Flyweight class.
Sevdanın Son Vuruşu: “Sevdanın Son Vuruşu” is a 2010 single by Turkish singer Tarkan.
Sevda Alakbarzadeh: Sevda Alekperzadeh (Azerbaijani: Sevda Ələkbərzadə; born on July 4, 1977 in Baku, Azerbaijan) is an Azerbaijani female singer.
Sevdalin Ilkov: Sevdalin Ilkov is a Bulgarian sprint canoer who competed in the early 1980s. He won a bronze medal in the C-2 500 m event at the 1981 ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships in Nottingham.
Sevda Sevan: Sevda Sevan (November 6, 1945 – May 16, 2009) was a prominent Armenian-Bulgarian writer, the Ambassador of Armenia in Bulgaria from 1994 to 2005. Sevda Sevan was the third wife of Bulgarian writer and editor Varban Stamatov http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/world/news/31717/ http://novinar.bg/…/sevda-sevan-sramuvam-se-che-parliamentat-ni-ne-prizna-%20armenskiia-genotcid_MjYyNDs2.html
Sevda Shishmanova: Sevda Shishmanov is a Bulgarian journalist with practical television and radio experience. She is a reporter, commentator and international correspondent for Bulgarian National Television and Economedia Press Group.
Sevda in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Sevda in Arabic letters.
Sevda in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Sevda in Chinese letters.
Sevda in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Sevda in Japanese letters.
Sevda in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Sevda in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Sevda in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Sevda in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Sevda meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…