Meaning of the name Shafiq, analysis of the name Shafiq and so much more… What does Shafiq mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Shafiq
- The Meaning Of The Name Shafiq
- The Picture Of The Name Shafiq
- Statistics Of The Name Shafiq
- Numerology Of The Name Shafiq
- Destination Number Of The Name Shafiq
- Analysis Of The Name Shafiq
- Shafiq Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Shafiq?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Shafiq
- Shafiq in Arabic Writing
- Shafiq in Chinese Characters
- Shafiq in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Shafiq in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Shafiq
Gender of the name Shafiq: Boy
Color of the name Shafiq: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Shafiq: Arabic
The Meaning Of The Name Shafiq
Definition of Shafiq: compassionate intercessorMeaning of Shafiq: Means “compassionate” in Arabic.
The Picture Of The Name Shafiq
Consider your name Shafiq as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Shafiq, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Shafiq
How many people in the U.S have the name Shafiq: 674
Rank of the name Shafiq in the U.S.: 15,204th
How many letters are in the name Shafiq? 6
Numerology Of The Name Shafiq
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Shafiq contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Shafiq
To calculate the destiny number of the name Shafiq, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Shafiq. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + h (8) + a (1) + f (6) + i (9) + q (8) = => 3+3 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Shafiq Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Shafiq
Here is the analysis of the name Shafiq.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|F||You are very trustworthy. You like moving slowly and staying calm everytime. You are considered as cool.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|Q||You have a tendency to worry about things that will never happen.|
Shafiq Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Shafiq in details.
- You are one to make your own decisions, and not be influenced by others.
- Head colds, sinus conditions, hay-fever, and weak eyes are relative conditions.
- Your positive manner and outlook can make others feel that you are imposing your will on them and even interfering in their affairs.
- You desire independence and freedom from the authority and interference of others.
- You are not overly ambitious, preferring instead just to seek stable, settled conditions which are adequate to meet your responsibilities.
- In your personal relations with others, you are inclined to be rather serious, and not to see the humour others see, or to respond spontaneously.
- Weaknesses in your health caused by the influence of this name centre in the head.
- Also, your tendency to worry can lead to insomnia and other overwrought conditions.
- Your first name of Shafiq creates a serious, thoughtful nature, shrewd, efficient, and business-minded.
- Although the name Shafiq creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is “I know.” This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension.
Can I Name My Baby Shafiq?
Yes you can name your baby Shafiq!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Shafiq
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Shafiq and the definitions which contains the name Shafiq or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Shafiq Mill Colony: Shafiq Mill Colony (Persian: شفیق مل کالونی) is one of the neighbourhoods of Gulberg Town in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
Shafiq Qaadri: Shafiq Qaadri (born c. 1963) is a politician in Ontario, Canada. He is a Liberal member of the Legislative Assembly of Ontario who was elected in 2003. He represents the riding of Etobicoke North.
Shafiqa Quraishi: Shafiqa Quraishi is an Afghan women’s rights activist. As of 2010 she is a police colonel and the director of Gender, Human and Child Rights within the Ministry of the Interior of Afghanistan.
Shafiq Rasul: Shafiq Rasul (born April 15, 1977, in Dudley, West Midlands, England) is best known for being a detainee held at Guantanamo Bay by the United States, which treated him an unlawful combatant.
Shafiq Ahmed: Shafiq Ahmed (born March 28, 1949, Lahore, Punjab) is a former Pakistani cricketer who played in 6 Tests and 3 ODIs from 1974 to 1980. Ahmed co-holds the Test record with Chandrasekhar Gadkari for the most matches played in a career without either winning or losing – six.
Shafiq al-Hout: Shafiq al-Hout also spelled Shafik al-Hut (Arabic: شفيق الحوت) (January 13, 1932–August 2, 2009) was a Palestinian politician and writer.
Shafiq Mureed: Shafiq Mureed is an Afghan singer and composer.
Shafiq Sharif: Shafiq Sharif (born 10 March 1990) is a Malaysian cricketer. He played in the 2014 ICC World Cricket League Division Three tournament.
Shafique Ahmed: Shafique Ahmed (b July 16, 1937) is a Bangladeshi politician., he belongs to the Awami League. He has served as the Minister of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs (2009 to present) of Bangladesh Government.
Shafiq in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Shafiq in Arabic letters.
Shafiq in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Shafiq in Chinese letters.
Shafiq in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Shafiq in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Shafiq in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Shafiq in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Shafiq meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…