Meaning of the name Shifra, analysis of the name Shifra and so much more… What does Shifra mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Shifra
- Prononciation Of Shifra
- The Meaning Of The Name Shifra
- The Picture Of The Name Shifra
- Statistics Of The Name Shifra
- Numerology Of The Name Shifra
- Destination Number Of The Name Shifra
- Analysis Of The Name Shifra
- Shifra Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Shifra?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Shifra
- Shifra in Arabic Writing
- Shifra in Chinese Characters
- Shifra in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Shifra in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Shifra in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Shifra
Gender of the name Shifra: Girl
Color of the name Shifra: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Shifra: Hebrew
Prononciation Of Shifra
Here is how to pronounce the name Shifra:
The Meaning Of The Name Shifra
Definition of Shifra: lovelyMeaning of Shifra: Hebrew form of SHIPHRAH
The Picture Of The Name Shifra
Consider your name Shifra as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Shifra, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Shifra
How many people in the U.S have the name Shifra: 966
Rank of the name Shifra in the U.S.: 11,890th
How many letters are in the name Shifra? 6
Numerology Of The Name Shifra
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Shifra contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Shifra
To calculate the destiny number of the name Shifra, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Shifra. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + h (8) + i (9) + f (6) + r (9) + a (1) = => 3+4 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Shifra Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Shifra
Here is the analysis of the name Shifra.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|F||You are very trustworthy. You like moving slowly and staying calm everytime. You are considered as cool.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Shifra Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Shifra in details.
- The name of Shifra gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.
- Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted, being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept your rather straightforward yet reserved manner.
- There is originality and depth of thought contained in this name, particularly along practical and mathematical lines.
- Also, you are prone to suffer from weaknesses centering in the head.
- You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.
- You are steadfast and loyal, and do not allow gossip or anything belittling to be said against those whom you accept in friendship.
- You find satisfaction in being outdoors or in getting out into nature, or in dealing with the products of the earth.
- You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or advice; you are not willing to accept a compromise.
- This name can adversely affect the health of your respiratory organs, the heart and lungs.
- You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.
- When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.
- Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.
- This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.
Can I Name My Baby Shifra?
Yes you can name your baby Shifra!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Shifra
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Shifra and the definitions which contains the name Shifra or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Shiphrah: Shiphrah (Hebrew: שִׁפְרָה šiᵽrâ) was one of two midwives who helped prevent the genocide of Hebrew children by the Egyptians, according to Exodus 1:15-21.
Shifra Goldman: Shifra Goldman (née Meyerowitz July 18, 1926 – September 11, 2011) was an American art historian, feminist, and activist.
Shifra Horn: Shifra Horn (Hebrew: שפרה הורן ) (born 1951) is an Israeli author.
Shifra Lerer: Shifra Lerer (August 30, 1915 – March 12, 2011) was an Argentine-born American Yiddish theater actress based in New York City.
Shifra Bronznick: Shifra Bronznick is a feminist activist who focuses largely on Jewish women’s rights and organizational life.
Shifra Smart Homes: Shifra Smart Homes (Arabic: شيفرة للمنازل الذكية )is a home automation provider based out of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
Shifra in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Shifra in Arabic letters.
Shifra in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Shifra in Chinese letters.
Shifra in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Shifra in Japanese letters.
Shifra in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Shifra in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Shifra in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Shifra in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Shifra meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…