Meaning of the name Shimon, analysis of the name Shimon and so much more… What does Shimon mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Shimon
- The Meaning Of The Name Shimon
- Statistics Of The Name Shimon
- The Picture Of The Name Shimon
- Numerology Of The Name Shimon
- Destination Number Of The Name Shimon
- Analysis Of The Name Shimon
- Shimon Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Shimon?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Shimon
- Shimon in Arabic Writing
- Shimon in Chinese Characters
- Shimon in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Shimon in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Shimon in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Shimon
Gender of the name Shimon: Boy
Color of the name Shimon: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Shimon: Hebrew
The Meaning Of The Name Shimon
Definition of Shimon: hearkeningMeaning of Shimon: Hebrew form of SIMON
Statistics Of The Name Shimon
How many people in the U.S have the name Shimon: 2,113
Rank of the name Shimon in the U.S.: 6,913th
How many letters are in the name Shimon? 6
The Picture Of The Name Shimon
Consider your name Shimon as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Shimon, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Shimon
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Shimon contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Shimon
To calculate the destiny number of the name Shimon, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Shimon. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + h (8) + i (9) + m (4) + o (6) + n (5) = => 3+3 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Shimon Destiny AnalysisRich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. You would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller. You are romantic and charming. You are a deep thinker and always mysterious. You are graceful and soft spoken. You love a good book and appreciate all of the arts. You lean towards all of the finer things in life. You trust yourself above all others and are seldom wrong; but behind a sophisticated front. You are very superstitious!
Analysis Of The Name Shimon
Here is the analysis of the name Shimon.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Shimon Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Shimon in details.
- However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should.
- Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility.
- In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions.
- Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.
- Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.
- You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.
- Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.
- Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should.
- Although the name Shimon creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it can cause a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is “I know” when not combined with a balanced last name.
- Your name of Shimon gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.
- This name, when not combined with a balanced last name, can also frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry and mental tension.
Can I Name My Baby Shimon?
Yes you can name your baby Shimon!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Shimon
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Shimon and the definitions which contains the name Shimon or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Shimon: Shimon is the original Hebrew pronunciation of the names Simon and Simeon. Among individuals, Shimon can refer to:
Shimon Peres: Shimon Peres ( listen ; Hebrew: שמעון פרס; born Szymon Perski; 2 August 1923) is a Polish-born Israeli statesman.
Simeon bar Yochai: Simeon bar Yochai, (Aramaic: רבן שמעון בר יוחאי, Rabban Shimon bar Yochai), also known by his acronym Rashbi, was a 2nd-century tannaitic sage in ancient Israel, said to be active after the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE.
Shimonoseki: Shimonoseki (下関市, Shimonoseki-shi) is a city located in Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan. It is at the southwestern tip of Honshu, facing the Tsushima Strait and also Kitakyushu across the Kanmon Straits.
Shimonoseki Campaign: The Shimonoseki Campaign (Japanese: 下関戦争/馬関戦争, Hepburn: Shimonoseki Sensō/Bakan Sensō) refers to a series of military engagements in 1863 and 1864, fought to control Shimonoseki Straits of Japan by joint naval forces from Great Britain, France, the Netherlands and the United States, against the Japanese feudal domain of Chōshū, which took place off and on the coast of Shimonoseki, Japan.
Shimon HaTzadik: Shimon HaTzadik is a Jewish neighborhood in East Jerusalem, established around the Tomb of Simeon the Just, after whom it was named.
Shimon Shkop: Shimon Yehuda Hakohen Shkop (Hebrew: שמעון שקופ; 1860 – October 22, 1939) was a rosh yeshiva (“dean”) in the Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah and in the Telshe yeshiva and a renowned Talmudic scholar.
Shimon ben Lakish: Simeon ben Lakish (in Hebrew, Shimon ben Lakish; in Aramaic, Shimon bar Lakish or bar Lakisha), better known by his nickname Resh Lakish, was an amora who lived in the Roman province of Syria Palaestina in the third century CE.
Shimoni: Shimoni is a port village and tourist destination in southeastern Kenya near the border with Tanzania and directly across from Wasini Island.
Shimon in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Shimon in Arabic letters.
Shimon in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Shimon in Chinese letters.
Shimon in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Shimon in Japanese letters.
Shimon in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Shimon in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Shimon in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Shimon in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Shimon meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…