Meaning of the name Shui, analysis of the name Shui and so much more… What does Shui mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Shui
- The Meaning Of The Name Shui
- The Picture Of The Name Shui
- Statistics Of The Name Shui
- Numerology Of The Name Shui
- Destination Number Of The Name Shui
- Analysis Of The Name Shui
- Shui Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Shui?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Shui
- Shui in Arabic Writing
- Shui in Chinese Characters
- Shui in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Shui in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Shui in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Shui
Gender of the name Shui: Unisex
Color of the name Shui: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Shui: Chinese
The Meaning Of The Name Shui
Definition of Shui: waterMeaning of Shui: Means “water” in Chinese.
The Picture Of The Name Shui
Consider your name Shui as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Shui, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Shui
How many people in the U.S have the name Shui: 2,483
Rank of the name Shui in the U.S.: 6,249th
How many letters are in the name Shui? 4
Numerology Of The Name Shui
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Shui contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Shui
To calculate the destiny number of the name Shui, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Shui. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + h (8) + u (3) + i (9) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Shui Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Shui
Here is the analysis of the name Shui.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Shui Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Shui in details.
- Your spontaneous expression stands you in good stead during arguments or debates, though you are perhaps too outspoken and inclined to sarcasm.
- You have a bubbling, spontaneous nature and a happy-go-lucky outlook which helps smooth the pathway of life.
- You spend your money recklessly, seldom reckoning whether you can afford to be so generous.
- Your first name of Shui makes you extremely generous.
- The use of this name can cause weak ankles, a strong desire for such foods as sweets or pickles, which causes skin or liver troubles, and a desire to eat too quickly.
- It is easy to make promises in an effort to make others happy, although not so easy to keep them.
- A very real weakness of this name is lack of system and order.
- Also you are sympathetic to the needs of others.
- Interested in art, music, singing, dancing, and anything of an artistic nature, you could become a very fine performer.
- The use of this name makes it extremely difficult to carry through and finish the things you start.
Can I Name My Baby Shui?
Yes you can name your baby Shui!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Shui
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Shui and the definitions which contains the name Shui or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Shui: Shui may refer to:
Shuil: Shuil (Persian: شوئيل, also Romanized as Shū’īl) is a village in Shuil Rural District, Rahimabad District, Rudsar County, Gilan Province, Iran.
Water Margin: Water Margin (Shui Hu Zhuan, sometimes abbreviated to Shui Hu), also translated as Outlaws of the Marsh, Tale of the Marshes, All Men Are Brothers, Men of the Marshes, or The Marshes of Mount Liang, is a novel attributed to Shi Nai’an.
Shuifu County: Shuifu County (Chinese: 水富县; Pinyin: Shuǐfù Xiàn) is a county under the jurisdiction of Zhaotong Prefecture-level City located on the boundary of Sichuan and Yunnan provinces, and it is on the side of Jinsha River.
Shui Hsien tea: Shui Hsien tea (Chinese: 水仙茶) meaning narcissus or water sprite is an Oolong tea from Mount Wuyi in Fujian Province, China with a heavy honey fragrance.
Shuysky: The Princes Shuysky (Шуйские) is a Rurikid Princely family of former boyars descending from Grand Duke Dmitry Konstantinovich of Vladimir-Suzdal and Prince Andrey Yaroslavich, brother to Alexander Nevsky.
Shuil Rural District: Shuil Rural District (Persian: دهستان شوئيل) is a rural district (dehestan) in Rahimabad District, Rudsar County, Gilan Province, Iran.
Shuishiying: Shuishiying were the camp sites (in Chinese: 水师营) or office buildings of the Naval forces (in Chinese: 水师) during the later days of the Qing Dynasty in China.
Shui Jin Gui tea: Shui Jin Gui (simplified Chinese: 水金龟; traditional Chinese: 水金龜) is a very characteristic Wuyi Oolong tea, whose name literally means Golden Marine Turtle.
Shui in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Shui in Arabic letters.
Shui in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Shui in Chinese letters.
Shui in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Shui in Japanese letters.
Shui in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Shui in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Shui in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Shui in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Shui meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…