Meaning of the name Sidra, analysis of the name Sidra and so much more… What does Sidra mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Sidra
- Prononciation Of Sidra
- The Meaning Of The Name Sidra
- Statistics Of The Name Sidra
- The Picture Of The Name Sidra
- Numerology Of The Name Sidra
- Destination Number Of The Name Sidra
- Analysis Of The Name Sidra
- Sidra Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Sidra?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Sidra
- Sidra in Arabic Writing
- Sidra in Chinese Characters
- Sidra in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Sidra in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Sidra in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Sidra
Gender of the name Sidra: Girl
Color of the name Sidra: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Sidra: Latin
Prononciation Of Sidra
Here is how to pronounce the name Sidra:
The Meaning Of The Name Sidra
Definition of Sidra: like a star
Statistics Of The Name Sidra
How many people in the U.S have the name Sidra: 960
Rank of the name Sidra in the U.S.: 11,942nd
How many letters are in the name Sidra? 5
The Picture Of The Name Sidra
Consider your name Sidra as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Sidra, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Sidra
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Sidra contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Sidra
To calculate the destiny number of the name Sidra, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Sidra. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + i (9) + d (4) + r (9) + a (1) = => 2+4 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Sidra Destiny AnalysisYou are deep. You say little and possess great wisdom. You never have to worry about money; You are financially fortunate. You are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet you have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. You tend to overdo, since you have doubts about other people’s judgment and prefer to rely on yourself. You are determined in whatever you do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, you are intense and passionate. You are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because you are fickle.
Analysis Of The Name Sidra
Here is the analysis of the name Sidra.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Sidra Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Sidra in details.
- You are one to make your own decisions, and not be influenced by others.
- You desire independence and freedom from the authority and interference of others.
- Also, your tendency to worry can lead to insomnia and other overwrought conditions.
- Your positive manner and outlook can make others feel that you are imposing your will on them and even interfering in their affairs.
- Head colds, sinus conditions, hay-fever, and weak eyes are relative conditions.
- You are not overly ambitious, preferring instead just to seek stable, settled conditions which are adequate to meet your responsibilities.
- Although the name Sidra creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is “I know.” This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension.
Can I Name My Baby Sidra?
Yes you can name your baby Sidra!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Sidra
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Sidra and the definitions which contains the name Sidra or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Sidra: Sidra may refer to:
Sidrach Simpson: Sidrach Simpson (c.1600-1655) was an English Independent minister, one of the leaders of the Independent faction in the Westminster Assembly.
Sidraž: Sidraž (pronounced [ˈsiːdɾaʃ]) is a settlement in the Municipality of Cerklje na Gorenjskem in the Upper Carniola region of Slovenia.
Sidra Tower: The Sidra Tower is a 45-floor tower in Al Sufouh, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The tower has a total structural height of 187 m (614 ft).
Sidrat al-Muntaha: Sidrat al-Muntahā (Arabic: سدرة المنتهى) is a Lote tree that marks the end of the seventh heaven, the boundary where no creation can pass, according to Islamic beliefs.
Sidraílson: Sidraílson da Mata Ribeiro, commonly known as Sidraílson, (born 26 February 1982 in João Alfredo, Pernambuco) is a Brazilian football player who currently plays for Juazeirense.
Sidra, Libya: Sidra or Sidr (Arabic: السدر) is a port about 23 km west of Ra’s Lanuf in Libya. It is Libya’s largest oil depot, shipping about 447,000 barrels per day (71,100 m3/d), and gives its name to the Gulf of Sidra.
Sidra Batool: Sidra Batool is an Pakistani actress, who is known for her roles in television serials like Daagh (2012), Yeh Zindagi Hai (2012), Ishq Hamari Galiyon Mein (2013), and Parvarish (2014).
Sidra, Sokółka County: Sidra [ˈɕidra] is a village in Sokółka County, Podlaskie Voivodeship, in north-eastern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Sidra.
Sidra in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Sidra in Arabic letters.
Sidra in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Sidra in Chinese letters.
Sidra in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Sidra in Japanese letters.
Sidra in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Sidra in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Sidra in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Sidra in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Sidra meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…