Meaning of the name Simon, analysis of the name Simon and so much more… What does Simon mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Simon
Gender of the name Simon: Boy
Color of the name Simon: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Simon: Hebrew
Prononciation Of Simon
Here is how to pronounce the name Simon:
The Meaning Of The Name Simon
Definition of Simon: hearkening, listening intentlyMeaning of Simon: From Σιμων (Simon), the New Testament Greek form of the Hebrew name שִׁמְעוֹן (Shim’on) which meant “he has heard”. This was the name of several biblical characters, including the man who carried the cross for Jesus. However, the most important person of this name in the New Testament was the apostle Simon, also known as Peter (a name given to him by Jesus). Because of him, this name has been common in the Christian world. In England it was popular during the Middle Ages, though it became rarer after the Protestant Reformation.
Statistics Of The Name Simon
How many people in the U.S have the name Simon: 59,191
Rank of the name Simon in the U.S.: 830th
How many letters are in the name Simon? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Simon in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Simon
Consider your name Simon as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Simon, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Simon
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Simon contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Simon
To calculate the destiny number of the name Simon, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Simon. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + i (9) + m (4) + o (6) + n (5) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Simon Destiny AnalysisYou are popular, cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although you sometimes talk too much. You are wise, talented, good with your hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. You are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except your daily work. You like entertainment and large crowds. You are very independent and rarely listen to advice. You are very appealing people.
Analysis Of The Name Simon
Here is the analysis of the name Simon.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Simon Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Simon in details.
- You have a sensitive nature–sensitive to your environment and particularly sensitive to how your deeper and more serious interests are regarded by others.
- Your name of Simon creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and assimilating new ideas.
- You crave friendship, understanding, love, and affection but your reserved manner appears forbidding to others.
- This characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates.
- Your sensitivity and lack of verbal expression frustrate and limit the satisfaction in life to be gained from your responsible and capable nature.
- Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find spontaneous verbal expression difficult.
- Health problems arise due to worry and a sensitivity in the respiratory area which could lead to problems with the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
- You are rather studious, mentally challenging each new idea before accepting it.
- Because you learn so quickly you have little patience with those whose mental processes are somewhat slower, and you could become supercilious or somewhat “know it all” in your attitude.
- Moods, which are your worst enemy, result.
- Your feelings are very easily hurt and to protect yourself you withdraw within the realms of your own private thoughts and shut out the rest of the world.
- You can give expression to your personal thoughts and feelings most fluently through the written word.
Can I Name My Baby Simon?
Yes you can name your baby Simon!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Simon
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Simon and the definitions which contains the name Simon or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Simon & Schuster: Simon & Schuster, Inc., a division of CBS Corporation, is a publisher founded in New York City in 1924 by Richard L.
Simon Fraser University: Simon Fraser University (SFU) is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada, with its main campus on Burnaby Mountain and satellite campuses in Downtown Vancouver and Surrey.
Simon Cowell: Simon Phillip Cowell (born 7 October 1959) is an English reality TV celebrity, music and television producer and talent scout (also known as A&R executive).
Simón Bolívar: Simón José Antonio de la Santísima Trinidad Bolívar y Palacios Ponte y Blanco (24 July 1783 – 17 December 1830), commonly known as Simón Bolívar (), was a military and political leader.
Simon & Garfunkel: Simon & Garfunkel were an American music duo consisting of guitarist, singer-songwriter Paul Simon and singer Art Garfunkel (both born in 1941).
Simon: Simon is a common name, from Hebrew meaning “He who has heard/hears [the word of God]”.
Simone Bolelli: Simone Bolelli (born 8 October 1985; ) is a professional Italian tennis player.
Simon Aspelin: Simon Aspelin (born 11 May 1974 in Saltsjöbaden) is a former professional tennis doubles player from Sweden who turned professional in 1998. His success mainly came in doubles, winning 12 titles and reaching World No.
Simone de Beauvoir: Simone Lucie Ernestine Marie Bertrand de Beauvoir, commonly known as Simone de Beauvoir (; 9 January 1908 – 14 April 1986), was a French writer, intellectual, existentialist philosopher, political activist, feminist and social theorist.
Simon in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Simon in Arabic letters.
Simon in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Simon in Chinese letters.
Simon in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Simon in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Simon in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Simon in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Simon meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…
Leave a Reply