Meaning of the name Smita, analysis of the name Smita and so much more… What does Smita mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Smita
- Prononciation Of Smita
- The Meaning Of The Name Smita
- The Picture Of The Name Smita
- Statistics Of The Name Smita
- Numerology Of The Name Smita
- Destination Number Of The Name Smita
- Analysis Of The Name Smita
- Smita Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Smita?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Smita
- Smita in Arabic Writing
- Smita in Chinese Characters
- Smita in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Smita in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Smita in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Smita
Gender of the name Smita: Girl
Color of the name Smita: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Smita: Hindi
Prononciation Of Smita
Here is how to pronounce the name Smita:
The Meaning Of The Name Smita
Definition of Smita: smiling
The Picture Of The Name Smita
Consider your name Smita as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Smita, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Smita
How many people in the U.S have the name Smita: 3,265
Rank of the name Smita in the U.S.: 5,191st
How many letters are in the name Smita? 5
Numerology Of The Name Smita
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Smita contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Smita
To calculate the destiny number of the name Smita, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Smita. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + m (4) + i (9) + t (2) + a (1) = => 1+7 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Smita Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Smita
Here is the analysis of the name Smita.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Smita Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Smita in details.
- You have definite executive and leadership abilities, however others may find you to be rather forceful and uncompromising.
- You are capable of logical and analytical thinking along practical business lines, and could excel in financial fields, law, or politics.
- More congenial business and personal relationships would result from being more tactful and more aware of the needs of others.
- Your health could suffer through ailments centring in the head.
- If you sacrifice too much for material ambition, there may result a lack of harmony and balance in your personal life.
- Also, the generative organs could be affected.
- The first name of Smita creates a shrewd, aggressive, business nature, intent on personal gain.
- The desires for independence and financial success have been strong motivating forces from early in your life.
- Your judgment is seldom swayed through your feelings.
Can I Name My Baby Smita?
Yes you can name your baby Smita!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Smita
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Smita and the definitions which contains the name Smita or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Smita: Smita, or Smitha, (born Smita Vallurupalli on 4 September 1980) is an Indian female playback singer whose songs have been featured in numerous Tollywood, Bollywood, Tamil and Kannada movies.
Smita Patil: Smita Patil (17 October 1955 – 13 December 1986) was an Indian actress of film, television and theatre.
Smita Bansal: Smita Bansal is an Indian Television and film actress. Her most notable roles are in the Zee TV soaps Amanat, Aashirwad and Sarhadein.
Smita Jaykar: Smita Jaykar is an Indian actress known in her native country for frequently playing supporting roles in Bollywood movies and TV shows.
Smita Talwalkar: Smita Talwalkar (5 September 1954 – 6 August 2014) was a Marathi film actress, producer and director. She won two National Film Awards as producer of the films Kalat Nakalat (1989) and Tu Tithe Mee (1998).
Smita Agarwal: Smita Agarwal (born 1958) is a poet and professor of English at the University of Allahabad, India. In 1999 she was a writer in residence at the University of Stirling in Scotland, and the University of Kent in England.
Smita Singh: Smita Singh is an Indian actress who appears in the television show Bhagyavidhaata and is known for her portrayal of leading vamp character Punpunwali.
Smita Shewale: Smita Shewale is a Marathi actress. She debuted in Marathi movie Yanda Kartavya Aahe (2006). Recently, she has started acting in Zee Marathi TV serial called Savitri.
Smita Roy: Smita Roy is an Indian Singer. She gained wide fame for her rendition of ‘Chadhti Jawani’ for Universal Music and several other tracks with different music labels.
Smita in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Smita in Arabic letters.
Smita in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Smita in Chinese letters.
Smita in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Smita in Japanese letters.
Smita in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Smita in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Smita in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Smita in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Smita meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…