Meaning of the name Stacy, analysis of the name Stacy and so much more… What does Stacy mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Stacy
- Prononciation Of Stacy
- The Meaning Of The Name Stacy
- The Picture Of The Name Stacy
- Statistics Of The Name Stacy
- Numerology Of The Name Stacy
- Destination Number Of The Name Stacy
- Analysis Of The Name Stacy
- Stacy Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Stacy?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Stacy
- Stacy in Arabic Writing
- Stacy in Chinese Characters
- Stacy in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Stacy in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Stacy in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Stacy
Gender of the name Stacy: Unisex
Color of the name Stacy: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Stacy: Greek
Prononciation Of Stacy
Here is how to pronounce the name Stacy:
The Meaning Of The Name Stacy
Definition of Stacy: born on Christmas dayMeaning of Stacy: Either a diminutive of ANASTASIA, or else from a surname which was derived from Stace, a medieval form of EUSTACE. As a feminine name, it came into general use during the 1950s, though it had earlier been in use as a rare masculine name.
The Picture Of The Name Stacy
Consider your name Stacy as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Stacy, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Stacy
How many people in the U.S have the name Stacy: 302,694
Rank of the name Stacy in the U.S.: 261st
How many letters are in the name Stacy? 5
Numerology Of The Name Stacy
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Stacy contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Stacy
To calculate the destiny number of the name Stacy, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Stacy. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + t (2) + a (1) + c (3) + y (7) = => 1+4 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Stacy Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Stacy
Here is the analysis of the name Stacy.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Stacy Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Stacy in details.
- You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction.
- You frequently experience nervous tension in the solar plexus.
- Routine, monotony, and the responsibility of looking after details can have a similar effect on you, as you are a person who desires change, travel, and new experiences.
- In order to gain greater congeniality in your personal associations, you need to cultivate a more relaxed manner, greater generosity, understanding, and tolerance, and, above all, you need to avoid being too outspoken and self-opinionated. The influence of this name can be very destructive to your health and personal happiness, even though it may take you far in business.
- A sensitive stomach and ulcers could result.
- Moods of depression can result during which you become caustic and belligerent in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.
- Your first name of Stacy has given you a quick, analytical mind.
- However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them.
- You are creative, versatile, and imaginative.
- Also, ailments could centre in the head affecting the eyes, ears, nose, throat, or teeth.
Can I Name My Baby Stacy?
Yes you can name your baby Stacy!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Stacy
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Stacy and the definitions which contains the name Stacy or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Stacy: Stacy or Stacey may refer to:
Stacy X: Stacy X (real name Miranda Leevald) is a fictional character appearing in comic books published by Marvel Comics.
Stacy Keibler: Stacy Ann-Marie Keibler (born October 14, 1979) is an American actress, model, retired professional wrestler and valet who is best known for her work with World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) as a WWE Diva.
Stacy Keach: Walter Stacy Keach, Jr. (born June 2, 1941) is an American actor and narrator. He is mostly known for his dramatic roles; however, he has done narration work for The Opie & Anthony Show on Sirius XM satellite radio, and in educational programming on PBS and the Discovery Channel, as well as some comedy (particularly his role in the Fox sitcom Titus as Ken, the hard-drinking, chain-smoking, womanizing father of comedian Christopher Titus and for Sergeant Stedenko in Up in Smoke) and musical roles.
Stacy Carter: Stacy Lee Carter (born September 29, 1970) is an American former professional wrestling valet and retired professional wrestler, better known as Miss Kitty or The Kat.
Fergie (singer): Stacy Ann “Fergie” Ferguson (born March 27, 1975) is an American singer, songwriter, fashion designer, television host, and actress.
List of One Life to Live characters (2000s): A list of notable characters from the ABC soap opera One Life to Live who significantly impacted storylines and began their run, or significantly returned, from the years 2000 to 2009.
Stacy Warner: Stacy Warner is a fictional recurring character portrayed by Sela Ward on the Fox Broadcasting Company’s medical drama House.
Stacy Head: Stacy Aline Singleton Head (born June 30, 1969) is an American lawyer and the current President of the New Orleans City Council.
Stacy in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Stacy in Arabic letters.
Stacy in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Stacy in Chinese letters.
Stacy in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Stacy in Japanese letters.
Stacy in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Stacy in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Stacy in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Stacy in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Stacy meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…