Meaning of the name Sunitha, analysis of the name Sunitha and so much more… What does Sunitha mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Sunitha
- The Meaning Of The Name Sunitha
- The Picture Of The Name Sunitha
- Statistics Of The Name Sunitha
- Numerology Of The Name Sunitha
- Destination Number Of The Name Sunitha
- Analysis Of The Name Sunitha
- Sunitha Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Sunitha?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Sunitha
- Sunitha in Arabic Writing
- Sunitha in Chinese Characters
- Sunitha in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Sunitha in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Sunitha in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Sunitha
Gender of the name Sunitha: Girl
Color of the name Sunitha: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Sunitha: Hindi
The Meaning Of The Name Sunitha
Definition of Sunitha: well-conductedMeaning of Sunitha: Means “good guidance, righteous” from the Sanskrit prefix सु (su) “good” combined with नीथ (nitha) “way, mode”.
The Picture Of The Name Sunitha
Consider your name Sunitha as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Sunitha, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Sunitha
How many people in the U.S have the name Sunitha: 1,340
Rank of the name Sunitha in the U.S.: 9,429th
How many letters are in the name Sunitha? 7
Numerology Of The Name Sunitha
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Sunitha contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Sunitha
To calculate the destiny number of the name Sunitha, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Sunitha. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + u (3) + n (5) + i (9) + t (2) + h (8) + a (1) = => 2+9 = 11 => 1+1 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Sunitha Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Sunitha
Here is the analysis of the name Sunitha.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Sunitha Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Sunitha in details.
- Health weaknesses affect the intestinal tract, resulting in constipation and associated disorders.
- You are often at odds with yourself, knowing what you should do, but finding it hard to find the initiative and will power to do it.
- You desire to create system and order in your environment but are inclined to become side-tracked and socialize when you should be working.
- Personal contacts are important to you.
- In your association with others, you are often limited to the more mundane happenings and little personal problems that can be so frustrating to those of an active, dynamic nature.
- Your first name of Sunitha has given you a pleasant, easy-going, friendly nature.
- Your ambitions are not large, as you lack confidence in your own abilities and would sooner not take a chance.
- There is also a weakness in the fluid functions of the body, causing either swelling of the legs and ankles, phlebitis, or varicose veins.
- In situations where you are serving others, demonstrating or instructing, you have the patience to go into details that someone else may not think to be important.
- You seek the advice of others when making a decision and prefer to work for others, rather than carry the full responsibility yourself.
- Liking to plan and think ahead, you do not act impulsively and do not like to have your plans or routine interfered with.
- This name limits imagination and vision.
Can I Name My Baby Sunitha?
Yes you can name your baby Sunitha!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Sunitha
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Sunitha and the definitions which contains the name Sunitha or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Sunita: Sunita was a highly accomplished disciple of the Buddha. He was born in a very poor family who had next to no food and was an outcast whose job was to gather flowers from shrines and throw them away:
Sunitha Rao: Sunitha Rao (Kannada: ಸುನಿತಾ ರಾವ್; born October 27, 1985 in Jersey City, New Jersey) is a former American professional tennis player.
Sunitha Sarathy: Sunitha Sarathy is an Indian vocalist and performer in both Indian contemporary and Western classical music genres.
Sunitha Upadrashta: Sunitha Upadrashta is a playback singer, anchor and dubbing artist in the Telugu Film industry, also known as Tollywood.
Sunitha (actress): Sunitha Shivaramakrishnan is an Indian actress known for her roles in films made in southern India during the 1990s.
Sunitha Varma: Sunitha Varma is an Indian film actress who works in the South Indian film industries. Born into a Telugu-speaking family, she hails from the lineage of Alluri Sita Rama Raju.
Sunitha Krishnan: Sunitha Krishnan (born 1972) is an Indian social activist and chief functionary and co-founder of Prajwala, a non-governmental organization that rescues, rehabilitates and reintegrates sex-trafficked victims into society.
Sunita Williams: Sunita Lyn “Suni” Williams née Pandya (born September 19, 1965) is an American astronaut and United States Navy officer of Indian-Slovenian descent.
Sunitha Wickramasinghe: Sunitha Wickramasinghe, FRCP FRCPath FIBiol was a Sri Lankan born British academic and haematologist. A Professor of Haematology, he was the former Deputy Dean of the Imperial College School of Medicine and one of the world’s leading authorities on congenital dyserythropoietic anaemias
Sunitha in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Sunitha in Arabic letters.
Sunitha in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Sunitha in Chinese letters.
Sunitha in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Sunitha in Japanese letters.
Sunitha in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Sunitha in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Sunitha in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Sunitha in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Sunitha meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…