Meaning of the name Surya, analysis of the name Surya and so much more… What does Surya mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Surya
- Prononciation Of Surya
- The Meaning Of The Name Surya
- Statistics Of The Name Surya
- The Picture Of The Name Surya
- Numerology Of The Name Surya
- Destination Number Of The Name Surya
- Analysis Of The Name Surya
- Surya Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Surya?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Surya
- Surya in Arabic Writing
- Surya in Chinese Characters
- Surya in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Surya in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Surya
Gender of the name Surya: Boy
Color of the name Surya: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Surya: Hindi
Prononciation Of Surya
Here is how to pronounce the name Surya:
The Meaning Of The Name Surya
Definition of Surya: sunMeaning of Surya: Means “sun” in Sanskrit. This is the name of the Hindu god of the sun.
Statistics Of The Name Surya
How many people in the U.S have the name Surya: 1,601
Rank of the name Surya in the U.S.: 8,348th
How many letters are in the name Surya? 5
The Picture Of The Name Surya
Consider your name Surya as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Surya, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Surya
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Surya contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Surya
To calculate the destiny number of the name Surya, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Surya. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + u (3) + r (9) + y (7) + a (1) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Surya Destiny AnalysisYou are born brave. You are powerful and intelligent and you do well in life. You could be agile. You are loyal.
Analysis Of The Name Surya
Here is the analysis of the name Surya.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Surya Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Surya in details.
- A weakness of this name is a tendency to make promises which you have difficulty in keeping.
- You have a heart of gold and are always ready to give generously.
- You tend to be lavish in your tastes and to spend your money freely.
- Although you are attracted to technical, mechanical, scientific fields, you lack the patience to follow through with this interest.
- This type of diet affects the functions of the liver, causing either suffering with gall stones, jaundice, or skin troubles.
- This name gives a certain amount of practicality to your thinking; but there is also a tendency to scatter your efforts for, although you want system and order and stability in your life, you are too apt to be distracted from the job you are doing and to become involved in spontaneous interests.
- Since your feelings are strong and you tend to be enthusiastic and boisterous, you burn up your energies quickly and indulge in quick-energy foods, sweets, and starches.
- Your first name of Surya has given you creative ability, imagination along practical lines, and the patience to pay attention to detail for a while.
- You are good-natured, have a good sense of humour, and are fairly easy-going, making friends with those who enjoy a good time.
Can I Name My Baby Surya?
Yes you can name your baby Surya!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Surya
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Surya and the definitions which contains the name Surya or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Surya: Surya ( Sūrya, “the Supreme Light”) also known as Adithya, Suraya, Bhanu, Ravi or Phra Athit is the chief solar deity in Hinduism and generally refers to the Sun.
Suryavansha: Suryavansha or Suryavam(n)sham or Solar Dynasty was a dynasty of ancient India. The term Suryavanshi refers to a person belonging to Suryvansha dynasty.
Surya Bonaly: Surya Bonaly (born December 15, 1973) is a former French-American professional figure skater. She is a three-time World silver medalist, a five-time European champion, the 1991 World Junior Champion and a nine-time French national champion.
Suriya: Suriya (born Saravanan Sivakumar on 23 July 1975), is an Indian film actor, film producer and television presenter, who is currently working in the Tamil film industry.
Suryavarman II: Suryavarman II (), posthumously named Paramavishnuloka, was a Khmer king of the Khmer Empire from 1113 AD to 1145-1150 AD and the builder of Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world which he dedicated to the Supreme God Vishnu.
Suryavarman I: Suryavarman I (; posthumously Nirvanapada) was king of the Khmer Empire from 1010 to 1050. Suryavarman usurped King Udayadityavarman I, defeating his armies in approximately 1002. After a protracted war with Udayadityavarman’s would-be successor, Jayaviravarman who was of Malay origin from Old Malay Kingdom (currently Malaysia), Suryavarman I claimed the throne in 1010. Suryavarman was the son of the king of Tambralinga, a minor Buddhist kingdom on the Malay peninsula (present-day Thailand) that was a dependent of Angkor’s rival Srivijaya.
Surya Tv: Surya TV (Malayalam: സൂര്യ ടി.വി.) is an television channel in India. Established in 1998 October 7, Surya TV is the first digital channel of India and now the channel is telecasted in MPEG4 format.
Suryakantam (actress): Suryakantam (28 October 1924 – 18 December 1994) was a Versatile popular Indian actress in Tollywood.
Surya Siddhanta: The Surya Siddhanta is one of the earliest doctrines or traditions (siddhanta) in archaeo-astronomy of the Hindus.
Surya in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Surya in Arabic letters.
Surya in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Surya in Chinese letters.
Surya in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Surya in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Surya in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Surya in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Surya meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…