Meaning of the name Szymon, analysis of the name Szymon and so much more… What does Szymon mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Szymon
- Prononciation Of Szymon
- The Meaning Of The Name Szymon
- Statistics Of The Name Szymon
- The Picture Of The Name Szymon
- Numerology Of The Name Szymon
- Destination Number Of The Name Szymon
- Analysis Of The Name Szymon
- Szymon Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Szymon?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Szymon
- Szymon in Arabic Writing
- Szymon in Chinese Characters
- Szymon in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Szymon in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Szymon
Gender of the name Szymon: Boy
Color of the name Szymon: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Szymon: Polish
Prononciation Of Szymon
Here is how to pronounce the name Szymon:
The Meaning Of The Name Szymon
Definition of Szymon: hearkeningMeaning of Szymon: Polish form of SIMON
Statistics Of The Name Szymon
How many people in the U.S have the name Szymon: 437
Rank of the name Szymon in the U.S.: 20,574th
How many letters are in the name Szymon? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Szymon in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Szymon
Consider your name Szymon as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Szymon, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Szymon
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Szymon contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Szymon
To calculate the destiny number of the name Szymon, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Szymon. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + z (8) + y (7) + m (4) + o (6) + n (5) = => 3+1 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Szymon Destiny AnalysisYou are well-mannered and seldom use harsh words or foul language. Instead you cater to your every whim until you get your way. Before you know it, you have been won over! Although you appear slow at times, you are actually practicing caution. You read all the fine print before signing your name. Your uncanny ability to correctly assess people and situations leave you quite conceited. You are considerate, understanding, warm, friendly, and easy to be with. You know how to relax.
Analysis Of The Name Szymon
Here is the analysis of the name Szymon.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|Z||You are very successful when it comes to education. You like reading and you are interested in science.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Szymon Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Szymon in details.
- When you are interested in a project, you concentrate all your thoughts on it and do not appreciate being interrupted.
- You are very systematic in all you do and do not like to see things out of order; however, there is a tendency for you to be too fussy.
- This name creates a deliberate and methodical way of thinking and speaking; it takes you time to learn but, once you have mastered a subject, you do not forget it.
- There is a seriousness to your nature which could cause you to worry over your responsibilities, especially when confronted with change and uncertainty.
- You are overly fond of heavy foods such as meat, potatoes, breads and pastries and could suffer with stomach and intestinal disorders, constipation or boils.
- You enjoy working at anything of a mechanical or technical nature, and believe that what is worth doing is worth doing well.
- Your first name of Szymon has given you a practical, logical, analytical approach to life and a great deal of patience.
Can I Name My Baby Szymon?
Yes you can name your baby Szymon!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Szymon
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Szymon and the definitions which contains the name Szymon or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Szymon Ziółkowski: Szymon Ziółkowski (pronounced ; born 1 July 1976 in Poznań) is a Polish hammer thrower and an Olympic gold medal winner from Sydney 2000. He also won two gold medals at the World Championships, the first in Edmonton 2001 with a career best throw of 83.38 metres, and the second in Helsinki 2005 after a retroactive disqualification of two Belarusians Tsikhan and Devyatovskyi in 2013.
Szymon Winawer: Szymon Abramowicz Winawer (March 6, 1838 – November 29, 1919), born in Warsaw, Poland, was a leading chess player who won the German Chess Championship in 1883.
Szymon Kołecki: Szymon Kołecki (born October 12, 1981 in Oława) is a Polish weightlifter, silver medallist at the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney and 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing.
Szymon Marciniak: Szymon Marciniak (born 7 July 1981) is a Polish international referee.
Szymon Askenazy: Szymon Askenazy (December 24, 1865, Zawichost – June 22, 1935, Warsaw) was a Polish historian, educator, statesman and diplomat, founder of the Askenazy school.
Szymon Bogumił Zug: Szymon Bogumił Zug (20 February 1733 – 11 August 1807), born Simon Gottlieb Zug, and also known as Zugk, was a renowned Polish-German classicist architect and designer of gardens.
Szymon Goldberg: Szymon Goldberg (1 June 190919 July 1993) was a Polish-born American classical violinist and conductor.
Szymon: Szymon is a Polish version of the masculine given name Simon.
Szymon Szymonowic: Szymon Szymonowic (in Latin, Simon Simonides; in Armenian, Շիմոն Շիմոնովիչ; also, in Polish, “Szymonowicz” and “Bendoński”; born Lwów, 24 October 1558 – died 5 May 1629, Czarnięcin, near Zamość) was a Polish Renaissance poet.
Szymon in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Szymon in Arabic letters.
Szymon in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Szymon in Chinese letters.
Szymon in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Szymon in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Szymon in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Szymon in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Szymon meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…