Meaning of the name Takeshi, analysis of the name Takeshi and so much more… What does Takeshi mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Takeshi
- The Meaning Of The Name Takeshi
- The Picture Of The Name Takeshi
- Statistics Of The Name Takeshi
- Numerology Of The Name Takeshi
- Destination Number Of The Name Takeshi
- Analysis Of The Name Takeshi
- Takeshi Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Takeshi?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Takeshi
- Takeshi in Arabic Writing
- Takeshi in Chinese Characters
- Takeshi in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Takeshi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Takeshi in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Takeshi
Gender of the name Takeshi: Boy
Color of the name Takeshi: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Takeshi: Japanese
The Meaning Of The Name Takeshi
Definition of Takeshi: fierce, warriorMeaning of Takeshi: Means “military, warrior” in Japanese.
The Picture Of The Name Takeshi
Consider your name Takeshi as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Takeshi, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Takeshi
How many people in the U.S have the name Takeshi: 1,506
Rank of the name Takeshi in the U.S.: 8,721st
How many letters are in the name Takeshi? 7
Numerology Of The Name Takeshi
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Takeshi contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Takeshi
To calculate the destiny number of the name Takeshi, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Takeshi. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
t (2) + a (1) + k (2) + e (5) + s (1) + h (8) + i (9) = => 2+8 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Takeshi Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Takeshi
Here is the analysis of the name Takeshi.
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Takeshi Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Takeshi in details.
- Problems with your health centre in your head and you could suffer with head tension, head colds, headaches, and sinus congestion.
- You must be independent and you do not brook interference in any way.
- There is a strong tendency for you to worry.
- Your name of Takeshi gives you self-assurance, independence, and confidence.
- Although you do not tolerate interference in your own affairs, this characteristic does not prevent you from interfering in the affairs of others.
- You are usually either telling or showing someone how to do something properly.
- You have depth of mind and the ability to concentrate and to follow a line of thought to a logical conclusion.
- Although you are good-natured and never intend offence, still your blunt, direct, and candid manner of expression strains friendships; your honesty and sincerity earn respect from others.
- You have to be your own boss as it is most difficult for you to submit to direction from others.
- Your strong characteristic of individuality qualifies you as a leader.
- Your love of challenging the concepts of others invariably leads you to create your own ideas and to pioneer new lines of thought.
Can I Name My Baby Takeshi?
Yes you can name your baby Takeshi!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Takeshi
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Takeshi and the definitions which contains the name Takeshi or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Takeshi: Takeshi (which might be written in several ways, such as 武, 毅, 猛, or 健史, katakana: タケシ; hiragana: たけし) is a masculine Japanese given name.
Liancourt Rocks: The Liancourt Rocks, also known as Dokdo or Tokto (Korean pronunciation: [tokt͈o]; Hangul: 독도; hanja: 獨島, literally solitary island) in Korean, and Takeshima (竹島/たけしま, literally bamboo island) in Japanese, are a group of small islets in the Sea of Japan.
Takeshi Kitano: Takeshi Kitano (北野 武, Kitano Takeshi, born 18 January 1947) is a Japanese director, comedian, singer (mostly as part of his comic career), actor, show host, film editor, presenter, screenwriter, author, poet, painter, and one-time video game designer who has received critical acclaim, both in his native Japan and abroad, for his idiosyncratic cinematic work.
Takeshi Urata: Takeshi Urata (浦田 武, Urata Takeshi, 1947 – December 15, 2012) was a Japanese astronomer. He was a prolific discoverer of asteroids, observing at Nihondaira Observatory.
Takeshi Rikio: Takeshi Inoue, known by his stage name Takeshi Rikiō (力皇猛, Rikiō Takeshi), born December 20, 1972, is a Japanese retired professional wrestler, who worked for Pro Wrestling Noah.
Takeshi Obata: Takeshi Obata (小畑 健, Obata Takeshi, born February 11, 1969) is a Japanese manga artist that usually works as the illustrator in collaboration with a writer.
Takeshi Morishima: Takeshi Morishima (森嶋 猛, Morishima Takeshi) (October 15, 1978) is a retired Japanese professional wrestler.
Takeshi Okada: Takeshi Okada (岡田 武史, Okada Takeshi, born 25 August 1956 in Osaka, Japan) is a former football player that was head coach of the Japanese national football team between 2007 and 2010.
Takeshi’s Castle: Takeshi’s Castle (風雲！たけし城, Fūun! Takeshi-jō, literally Showdown! Takeshi Castle) was a Japanese game show that aired between 1986 and 1990, on the Tokyo Broadcasting System.
Takeshi in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Takeshi in Arabic letters.
Takeshi in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Takeshi in Chinese letters.
Takeshi in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Takeshi in Japanese letters.
Takeshi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Takeshi in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Takeshi in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Takeshi in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Takeshi meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…