Meaning of the name Tau, analysis of the name Tau and so much more… What does Tau mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Tau
- Prononciation Of Tau
- The Meaning Of The Name Tau
- Statistics Of The Name Tau
- The Picture Of The Name Tau
- Numerology Of The Name Tau
- Destination Number Of The Name Tau
- Analysis Of The Name Tau
- Tau Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Tau?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Tau
- Tau in Arabic Writing
- Tau in Chinese Characters
- Tau in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Tau in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Tau
Gender of the name Tau: Boy
Color of the name Tau: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Tau: African
Prononciation Of Tau
Here is how to pronounce the name Tau:
The Meaning Of The Name Tau
Definition of Tau: lionMeaning of Tau: Means “lion” in Tswana and Sotho. Tau was the name of the last ruler of the Rolong in South Africa (18th century).
Statistics Of The Name Tau
How many people in the U.S have the name Tau: 377
Rank of the name Tau in the U.S.: 22,704th
How many letters are in the name Tau? 3
The Picture Of The Name Tau
Consider your name Tau as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Tau, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Tau
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Tau contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Tau
To calculate the destiny number of the name Tau, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Tau. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
t (2) + a (1) + u (3) =
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Tau Destiny AnalysisWhatever happens, you always look out for yourself. You know how to use people and situations to your advantage. You are destined for fame and fortune.
Analysis Of The Name Tau
Here is the analysis of the name Tau.
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
Tau Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Tau in details.
- Your health could suffer in the intestinal tract causing constipation and related difficulties such as arthritis or rheumatism.
- Conserving finances and material possessions, you maintain your home at a good standard, and treat all family responsibility seriously.
- You plan ahead, giving careful consideration to detail.
- Your over-cautious nature allows many promising opportunities to slip by.
- You can be deliberate to a fault.
- You resist change until you have examined an idea in detail and all facts fall into place for you.
- Because of your efficiency you attract a great deal of responsibility, and you are inclined to worry excessively and become too involved in details out of proportion to their importance.
- Your name of Tau indicates you are a very capable, systematic, and thorough person with talents for mechanics, accounting, computers, teaching, law, construction, and similar fields.
- Though reserved in showing affection you are a considerate person.
Can I Name My Baby Tau?
Yes you can name your baby Tau!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Tau
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Tau and the definitions which contains the name Tau or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Tau: Tau (uppercase Τ, lowercase τ; ) is the 19th letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 300.
Taunton: Taunton is the county town of Somerset, England. The built up area of the town had a population of 64,621 in 2011.
Taurus Mountains: The Taurus Mountains (Turkish: Toros Dağları, Ancient Greek: Όρη Ταύρου) are a mountain complex in southern Turkey, dividing the Mediterranean coastal region of southern Turkey from the central Anatolian Plateau.
Taunton, Massachusetts: Taunton is a city in Bristol County, Massachusetts, United States, located approximately south of Boston, east of Providence, north of Fall River, north of New Bedford, and west of Plymouth.
Tauranga: Tauranga () is the most populous city in the Bay of Plenty region of the North Island of New Zealand.
Taupo: Taupo (, commonly pronounced ) is a town on the shore of Lake Taupo in the centre of the North Island of New Zealand.
Tautenburg: Tautenburg, a municipality in the Saale-Holzland district in Thuringia in Germany, houses the Karl Schwarzschild Observatory.
Tau Kappa Epsilon: Tau Kappa Epsilon (ΤΚΕ or Teke, pronounced T-K-E or Tēk) is an international all-male secret and social college fraternity founded on January 10, 1899, at Illinois Wesleyan University.
Taurus (constellation): Taurus is one of the constellations of the zodiac, which means it is crossed by the plane of the ecliptic.
Tau in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Tau in Arabic letters.
Tau in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Tau in Chinese letters.
Tau in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Tau in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Tau in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Tau in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Tau meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…