Meaning of the name Terah, analysis of the name Terah and so much more… What does Terah mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Terah
Gender of the name Terah: Boy
Color of the name Terah: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Terah: Hebrew
The Meaning Of The Name Terah
Definition of Terah: ibex, wild goatMeaning of Terah: Possibly means “wild goat” or “station” in Hebrew. In the Old Testament, Terah is the father of Abraham.
Statistics Of The Name Terah
How many people in the U.S have the name Terah: 1,924
Rank of the name Terah in the U.S.: 7,368th
How many letters are in the name Terah? 5
The Picture Of The Name Terah
Consider your name Terah as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Terah, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Terah
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Terah contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Terah
To calculate the destiny number of the name Terah, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Terah. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
t (2) + e (5) + r (9) + a (1) + h (8) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Terah Destiny AnalysisYou are full of new ideas to solve tricky problems. When you have an idea, you want to get right to it. You work around the clock until you finish. You want you to come to the point quickly since you don’t have time to spare. You will not care if you are blunt, just don’t waste your time.
Analysis Of The Name Terah
Here is the analysis of the name Terah.
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
Terah Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Terah in details.
- You have a sensitive nature–sensitive to your environment and particularly sensitive to how your deeper and more serious interests are regarded by others.
- Moods, which are your worst enemy, result.
- Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find spontaneous verbal expression difficult.
- You crave friendship, understanding, love, and affection but your reserved manner appears forbidding to others.
- You can give expression to your personal thoughts and feelings most fluently through the written word.
- Health problems arise due to worry and a sensitivity in the respiratory area which could lead to problems with the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
- This characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates.
- Your name of Terah creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and assimilating new ideas.
- Your sensitivity and lack of verbal expression frustrate and limit the satisfaction in life to be gained from your responsible and capable nature.
- Because you learn so quickly you have little patience with those whose mental processes are somewhat slower, and you could become supercilious or somewhat “know it all” in your attitude.
- You are rather studious, mentally challenging each new idea before accepting it.
- Your feelings are very easily hurt and to protect yourself you withdraw within the realms of your own private thoughts and shut out the rest of the world.
Can I Name My Baby Terah?
Yes you can name your baby Terah!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Terah
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Terah and the definitions which contains the name Terah or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Terah: Terah or Térach () is a biblical figure in the book of Genesis, son of Nahor, son of Serug and father of the Patriarch Abraham, all descendants of Shem’s son Arpachshad.
Terahertz radiation: In physics, terahertz radiation, also called submillimeter radiation, terahertz waves, tremendously high frequency, T-rays, T-waves, T-light, T-lux, or THz, consists of electromagnetic waves within the ITU-designated band of frequencies from 0.3 to 3 terahertz (THz, 1 THz = 1012 Hz).
Terahertz time-domain spectroscopy: In physics, terahertz time-domain spectroscopy (THz-TDS) is a spectroscopic technique in which the properties of a material are probed with short pulses of terahertz radiation.
Terahertz nondestructive evaluation: Terahertz nondestructive evaluation pertains to devices, and techniques of analysis occurring in the terahertz domain of electromagnetic radiation.
Terahertz metamaterials: Terahertz metamaterials are a new class of composite; artificial materials still under development, which interact at terahertz (THz) frequencies.
Henry (unit): In physics, and electronics, the henry (symbol H) is the SI derived unit of inductance. It is named after Joseph Henry (1797–1878), the American scientist who discovered electromagnetic induction independently of and at about the same time as Michael Faraday (1791–1867) in England.
Terahertz spectroscopy and technology: Terahertz spectroscopy detects and controls properties of matter with electromagnetic fields that are in the frequency range between a few hundred gigahertz and several terahertz (abbreviated as THz).
Terahertz gap: The terahertz gap is an engineering term for a band of frequencies in the terahertz region of the electromagnetic spectrum between radio waves and infrared light for which practical technologies for generating and detecting the radiation do not exist.
Hash: Hash may refer to:
Terah in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Terah in Arabic letters.
Terah in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Terah in Chinese letters.
Terah in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Terah in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Terah in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Terah in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Terah meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…
Leave a Reply