Meaning of the name Teruo, analysis of the name Teruo and so much more… What does Teruo mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Teruo
- The Meaning Of The Name Teruo
- The Picture Of The Name Teruo
- Statistics Of The Name Teruo
- Numerology Of The Name Teruo
- Destination Number Of The Name Teruo
- Analysis Of The Name Teruo
- Teruo Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Teruo?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Teruo
- Teruo in Arabic Writing
- Teruo in Chinese Characters
- Teruo in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Teruo in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Teruo
Gender of the name Teruo: Boy
Color of the name Teruo: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Teruo: Japanese
The Meaning Of The Name Teruo
Definition of Teruo: shining man
The Picture Of The Name Teruo
Consider your name Teruo as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Teruo, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Teruo
How many people in the U.S have the name Teruo: 326
Rank of the name Teruo in the U.S.: 25,177th
How many letters are in the name Teruo? 5
Numerology Of The Name Teruo
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Teruo contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Teruo
To calculate the destiny number of the name Teruo, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Teruo. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
t (2) + e (5) + r (9) + u (3) + o (6) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Teruo Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Teruo
Here is the analysis of the name Teruo.
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
Teruo Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Teruo in details.
- Health problems would centre in those areas of the body.
- Your feelings tend to build up within you and, if you cannot release them through a creative, constructive channel, you could suffer with frustration, moods, and much inner turmoil.
- You prefer to limit your friendships and associations to those who share your interests and appreciate your quiet, refined ways.
- You enjoy the out-of-doors and find your greatest peace and relaxation from the beauty and harmony of nature.
- Although the name Teruo creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
- You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest.
- Others often find it difficult to understand you.
- This name causes tension in the region of the solar plexus, as well as the heart and lungs.
- The name of Teruo creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words.
- However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and menial tasks.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, heart, lungs and bronchial area.
Can I Name My Baby Teruo?
Yes you can name your baby Teruo!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Teruo
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Teruo and the definitions which contains the name Teruo or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Teruo: Teruo (written: 輝雄, 輝男, 輝夫, 辉夫, 昭雄, 照雄 or 照夫) is a masculine Japanese given name. Notable people with the name include:
Teruo Ishii: Teruo Ishii (石井輝男, Ishii Teruo, January 1, 1924 – August 12, 2005) was a Japanese film director best known in the West for his early films in the Super Giant series, and for his films in the Ero guro (“erotic-grotesque”) subgenre of pinku eiga such as Shogun’s Joys of Torture (1968).
Teruo Murakami: Teruo Murakami is a male former table tennis player from Japan. From 1959 to 1961 he won several medals in singles, doubles, and team events in the World Table Tennis Championships and in the Asian Table Tennis Championships.
Teruoka Station: Teruoka Station (光岡駅, Teruoka-eki) is a railway station on the Kyūdai Main Line operated by Kyūshū Railway Company in Hita, Ōita, Japan.
Teruo Nakamura: Private Teruo Nakamura (中村 輝夫, Nakamura Teruo, October 8, 1919 − June 15, 1979) was a Taiwan-born soldier of the Imperial Japanese Army from the indigenous Amis tribe, who fought for Japan in World War II and did not surrender until 1974. He is the last known Japanese hold-out to surrender after the end of hostilities in 1945.
Teruo Sugihara: Teruo Sugihara (Japanese: 杉原輝雄, 14 June 1937 – 28 December 2011) was a Japanese professional golfer.
Teruo Higa: Teruo Higa (比嘉 照夫, Higa Teruo, born December 28, 1941) is a professor at the University of the Ryukyus in Okinawa, to the south of the main Japanese archipelago, and grew up there.
Teruo Iwamoto: Teruo Iwamoto (born 2 May 1972 in Yokohama, Japan) is a former Japanese football player. He has played for the Japan national team.
Teruo Kakuta: Teruo Kakuta (born February 18), pen name Kondom (昆童虫, Kon Doumushi), is a Japanese manga artist and creator of Bondage Fairies (ボンデージフェアリーズ).
Teruo in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Teruo in Arabic letters.
Teruo in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Teruo in Chinese letters.
Teruo in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Teruo in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Teruo in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Teruo in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Teruo meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…