Meaning of the name Theobald, analysis of the name Theobald and so much more… What does Theobald mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Theobald
- Prononciation Of Theobald
- The Meaning Of The Name Theobald
- Statistics Of The Name Theobald
- The Picture Of The Name Theobald
- Numerology Of The Name Theobald
- Destination Number Of The Name Theobald
- Analysis Of The Name Theobald
- Theobald Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Theobald?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Theobald
- Theobald in Arabic Writing
- Theobald in Chinese Characters
- Theobald in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Theobald in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Theobald
Gender of the name Theobald: Boy
Color of the name Theobald: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Theobald: German
Prononciation Of Theobald
Here is how to pronounce the name Theobald:
The Meaning Of The Name Theobald
Definition of Theobald: people boldMeaning of Theobald: Derived from the Germanic elements þeud “people” and bald “bold”. The Normans brought the name to England, where it joined an existing Old English cognate. The medieval forms Tibald and Tebald were commonly Latinized as Theobaldus. It was rare by the 20th century.
Statistics Of The Name Theobald
How many people in the U.S have the name Theobald: 123
Rank of the name Theobald in the U.S.: 49,857th
How many letters are in the name Theobald? 8
The Picture Of The Name Theobald
Consider your name Theobald as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Theobald, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Theobald
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Theobald contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Theobald
To calculate the destiny number of the name Theobald, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Theobald. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
t (2) + h (8) + e (5) + o (6) + b (2) + a (1) + l (3) + d (4) = => 3+1 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Theobald Destiny AnalysisYou are well-mannered and seldom use harsh words or foul language. Instead you cater to your every whim until you get your way. Before you know it, you have been won over! Although you appear slow at times, you are actually practicing caution. You read all the fine print before signing your name. Your uncanny ability to correctly assess people and situations leave you quite conceited. You are considerate, understanding, warm, friendly, and easy to be with. You know how to relax.
Analysis Of The Name Theobald
Here is the analysis of the name Theobald.
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
Theobald Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Theobald in details.
- This lack of fulfilment of your deeper qualities tends to create repression and frustration.
- Although you desire to be spontaneous and natural, you are often drawn into technical and methodical lines of endeavour and the incidentals of life.
- While you can be exacting and thorough in whatever you decide to undertake, and desire to keep a well-ordered life with everything in its place, it is not easy for you to maintain the system and order you would like.
- You enjoy sweet, rich foods, as well as meat and starches, and any indulgence would create skin disorders or possible intestinal trouble or growths.
- There is conflict between your desires and your expression which does not allow scope for your capabilities.
- Your name of Theobald has given you a desire for self-expression and for positions that allow contact with people, free from the restrictions and monotony into which you are often drawn.
- You are friendly by nature, but you cannot enjoy complete ease in association because of a difficulty in expressing yourself.
Can I Name My Baby Theobald?
Yes you can name your baby Theobald!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Theobald
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Theobald and the definitions which contains the name Theobald or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Theobald: Theobald is a Germanic dithematic name, composed from the elements theo- “people” and bald “bold”. The name arrived in England with the Normans.
Theobald I of Navarre: Theobald I (, ) (30 May 1201 – 8 July 1253), called the Troubadour and the Posthumous, was Count of Champagne (as Theobald IV) from birth and King of Navarre from 1234. He was famous as a trouvère and Crusader, and was the first Frenchman to rule Navarre.
Theobald von Bethmann-Hollweg: Theobald Theodor Friedrich Alfred von Bethmann Hollweg (29 November 1856 – 1 January 1921) was a German politician and statesman who served as Chancellor of the German Empire from 1909 to 1917.
Wolfe Tone: Theobald Wolfe Tone, posthumously known as Wolfe Tone (Bhulf Tón in Irish) (20 June 1763 – 19 November 1798), was a leading Irish revolutionary figure and one of the founding members of the United Irishmen and is regarded as the father of Irish republicanism.
Theobald II, Count of Champagne: Theobald the Great (French: Thibaut de Blois) (1090–1152) was Count of Blois and of Chartres as Theobald IV from 1102 and was Count of Champagne and of Brie as Theobald II from 1125.
Theobald of Bec: Theobald (sometimes Tedbald; c. 1090 – 18 April 1161) () was Archbishop of Canterbury from 1139 to 1161. He was a Norman; his exact birth date is unknown.
Theobald II of Navarre: Theobald II (c. 1239 – December 4, 1270) (French: Thibaud or Thibault, Spanish: Teobaldo), called the Young, was Count of Champagne and Brie (as Theobald V) and King of Navarre from 1253 until his death.
Theobald III, Count of Blois: Theobald III of Blois (French: Thibaut) (1012–1089) was count of Blois, Meaux and Troyes. He was son of Odo II, Count of Blois and Ermengarde of Auvergne.
Theobalds House: Theobalds Palace (also known as Theobalds House), located in Cedars Park, just outside Cheshunt in the English county of Hertfordshire, was a prominent stately home and (later) royal palace of the 16th and early 17th centuries.
Theobald in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Theobald in Arabic letters.
Theobald in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Theobald in Chinese letters.
Theobald in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Theobald in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Theobald in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Theobald in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Theobald meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…