Meaning of the name Tibor, analysis of the name Tibor and so much more… What does Tibor mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Tibor
- Prononciation Of Tibor
- The Meaning Of The Name Tibor
- Statistics Of The Name Tibor
- The Picture Of The Name Tibor
- Numerology Of The Name Tibor
- Destination Number Of The Name Tibor
- Analysis Of The Name Tibor
- Tibor Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Tibor?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Tibor
- Tibor in Arabic Writing
- Tibor in Chinese Characters
- Tibor in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Tibor in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Tibor in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Tibor
Gender of the name Tibor: Boy
Color of the name Tibor: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Tibor: Hungarian
Prononciation Of Tibor
Here is how to pronounce the name Tibor:
The Meaning Of The Name Tibor
Definition of Tibor: of the tiber (river)Meaning of Tibor: Hungarian, Czech and Slovak form of Tiburtius (see TIBURCIO).
Statistics Of The Name Tibor
How many people in the U.S have the name Tibor: 2,173
Rank of the name Tibor in the U.S.: 6,793rd
How many letters are in the name Tibor? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Tibor in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Tibor
Consider your name Tibor as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Tibor, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Tibor
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Tibor contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Tibor
To calculate the destiny number of the name Tibor, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Tibor. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
t (2) + i (9) + b (2) + o (6) + r (9) = => 2+8 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Tibor Destiny AnalysisIf you were born during the day, you are most likely to have a rich easy life. If you were born during the night, you may have a life of hard work. People with your number are usually cheerful and kind.
Analysis Of The Name Tibor
Here is the analysis of the name Tibor.
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
Tibor Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Tibor in details.
- You must be independent and you do not brook interference in any way.
- Your name of Tibor gives you self-assurance, independence, and confidence.
- You are usually either telling or showing someone how to do something properly.
- Your love of challenging the concepts of others invariably leads you to create your own ideas and to pioneer new lines of thought.
- Although you are good-natured and never intend offence, still your blunt, direct, and candid manner of expression strains friendships; your honesty and sincerity earn respect from others.
- You have to be your own boss as it is most difficult for you to submit to direction from others.
- There is a strong tendency for you to worry.
- You have depth of mind and the ability to concentrate and to follow a line of thought to a logical conclusion.
- Problems with your health centre in your head and you could suffer with head tension, head colds, headaches, and sinus congestion.
- Although you do not tolerate interference in your own affairs, this characteristic does not prevent you from interfering in the affairs of others.
- Your strong characteristic of individuality qualifies you as a leader.
Can I Name My Baby Tibor?
Yes you can name your baby Tibor!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Tibor
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Tibor and the definitions which contains the name Tibor or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Tibor: Tibor is a masculine given name found throughut Europe.
Tibor Nagy: Tibor Nagy is a Hungarian sprint canoer who competed in the early to mid-1970s. He won a gold medal in the K-4 10000 m at the 1973 ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships in Tampere.
Tibor Déry: Tibor Déry (Budapest, 18 October 1894 – Budapest, 18 August 1977) was a Hungarian writer. In his early years he was a supporter of communism, but after being excluded from the ranks of the Hungarian Communist Party in 1953 he started writing satire on the communist regime in Hungary.
Tibor R. Machan: Tibor Richard Machan (/ˈtiːbɔr məˈkæn/; born 18 March 1939) is a Hungarian American philosopher. A professor emeritus in the department of philosophy at Auburn University, Machan holds the R. C.
Tibor Házi: Tibor Házi is a male former table tennis player from Hungary. He won several medals in singles, doubles, and team events in the World Table Tennis Championships in 1932 to 1938.
Tiborszállás: Tiszakanyár is a village in Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg county, in the Northern Great Plain region of eastern Hungary.
Tibor Nyilasi: Tibor Nyilasi (born 18 January 1955 in Várpalota, Hungary) is a retired Hungarian football player and manager.
Tibor Csík: Tibor Csík (2 September 1927 – 22 June 1976) was a bantamweight professional boxer from Hungary, who won the gold medal at the 1948 Summer Olympics.
Tibor Navracsics: Tibor Navracsics (born Veszprém, Hungary, 13 June 1966) is a Hungarian lawyer and politician, who served as Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade from June to September 2014. He previously served as Minister of Administration and Justice between 2010 and 2014. He is a member of the Fidesz and he is currently the European Commissioner for Education, Culture, Youth and Sport.
Tibor in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Tibor in Arabic letters.
Tibor in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Tibor in Chinese letters.
Tibor in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Tibor in Japanese letters.
Tibor in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Tibor in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Tibor in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Tibor in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Tibor meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…