Meaning of the name Timon, analysis of the name Timon and so much more… What does Timon mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Timon
- Prononciation Of Timon
- The Meaning Of The Name Timon
- Statistics Of The Name Timon
- The Picture Of The Name Timon
- Numerology Of The Name Timon
- Destination Number Of The Name Timon
- Analysis Of The Name Timon
- Timon Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Timon?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Timon
- Timon in Arabic Writing
- Timon in Chinese Characters
- Timon in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Timon in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Timon
Gender of the name Timon: Boy
Color of the name Timon: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Timon: Greek
Prononciation Of Timon
Here is how to pronounce the name Timon:
The Meaning Of The Name Timon
Definition of Timon: to honor G-dMeaning of Timon: Derived from Greek τιμη (time) meaning “honour, esteem”. It appears briefly in the New Testament. This is also the name of the main character in Shakespeare’s tragedy ‘Timon of Athens’ (1607).
Statistics Of The Name Timon
How many people in the U.S have the name Timon: 449
Rank of the name Timon in the U.S.: 20,164th
How many letters are in the name Timon? 5
The Picture Of The Name Timon
Consider your name Timon as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Timon, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Timon
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Timon contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Timon
To calculate the destiny number of the name Timon, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Timon. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
t (2) + i (9) + m (4) + o (6) + n (5) = => 2+6 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Timon Destiny AnalysisYou are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts. You seem to be, at first glance, better off than those with other people. You are often shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life. You are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature. Sometimes clumsy in speech, you are always passionate about what you do and what you believe in. You never have to worry about having the best in life for your abilities make money for you, and you are able to enjoy the creature comforts that you like. You are wise, gentle, and compassionate.
Analysis Of The Name Timon
Here is the analysis of the name Timon.
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Timon Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Timon in details.
- Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken.
- For these reasons others who may not have the same quickness of mind classify you as a “know it all” and, although you may be highly respected, this characteristic is unlikely to endear you to your associates.
- Although the name Timon creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, it can cause an unscrupulous, materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.
- You never seem to be out of your depth of understanding.
- This name has allowed you to develop depth and breadth of mind.
- You are quite healthy, but possible trouble areas are found in the generative organs.
- You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to your existing store of knowledge.
- Your name Timon gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake.
- You have a very responsible nature, are capable and mature, and are willing to assume a position as a pillar of the community.
- This name, when combined with certain last names, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive system, worry, and mental tension.
Can I Name My Baby Timon?
Yes you can name your baby Timon!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Timon
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Timon and the definitions which contains the name Timon or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Timon: Timon may refer to:
Timon of Athens: Timon of Athens is a collaborative play by William Shakespeare and perhaps Thomas Middleton about the fortunes of an Athenian named Timon (and probably influenced by the philosopher of the same name).
Timon and Pumbaa: Timon and Pumbaa are an animated meerkat and warthog duo introduced in Disney’s popular 1994 animated film The Lion King.
Timon, Maranhão: Timon is a Brazilian municipality in the State of Maranhão, located at 5°5′38″S 42°50′13″W. It is located on the Parnaíba river which forms a natural border with the neighboring city of Teresina, capital of the Piauí state.
Timonium, Maryland: Timonium is a census-designated place (CDP) in Baltimore County, Maryland, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 9,925. Prior to 2010 the area was part of the Lutherville-Timonium CDP.
Timon Screech: Timon Screech (born 28 September 1961, Birmingham) is a professor of the history of art at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London.
Timon & Pumbaa (TV series): The Lion King’s Timon & Pumbaa, often simply referred to as Timon & Pumbaa, is an American animated television series made by The Walt Disney Company.
Timonius: Timonius is a genus of plants in the family Rubiaceae. It contains the following species (but this list may be incomplete):
Timon of Phlius: Timon of Phlius (/ˈtaɪmən/; Greek: Τίμων ὁ Φλιάσιος, gen.: Τίμωνος; c. 320 BC – c. 230 BC) was a Greek skeptic philosopher, a pupil of Pyrrho, and a celebrated writer of satirical poems called Silloi (Greek: Σίλλοι).
Timon in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Timon in Arabic letters.
Timon in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Timon in Chinese letters.
Timon in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Timon in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Timon in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Timon in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Timon meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…