Meaning of the name Tisha, analysis of the name Tisha and so much more… What does Tisha mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Tisha
- The Meaning Of The Name Tisha
- Statistics Of The Name Tisha
- The Picture Of The Name Tisha
- Numerology Of The Name Tisha
- Destination Number Of The Name Tisha
- Analysis Of The Name Tisha
- Tisha Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Tisha?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Tisha
- Tisha in Arabic Writing
- Tisha in Chinese Characters
- Tisha in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Tisha in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Tisha
Gender of the name Tisha: Girl
Color of the name Tisha: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Tisha: English
The Meaning Of The Name Tisha
Definition of Tisha: joyful, happyMeaning of Tisha: Short form of LETITIA or LATISHA
Statistics Of The Name Tisha
How many people in the U.S have the name Tisha: 18,602
Rank of the name Tisha in the U.S.: 1,689th
How many letters are in the name Tisha? 5
The Picture Of The Name Tisha
Consider your name Tisha as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Tisha, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Tisha
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Tisha contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Tisha
To calculate the destiny number of the name Tisha, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Tisha. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
t (2) + i (9) + s (1) + h (8) + a (1) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Tisha Destiny AnalysisYou are capable of great love. However, you have a tendency to get carried away and be stubborn about what you think is right; often seen as a ‘Hothead’ or rebel. You would be excellent as a boss, explorer, race car driver, or matador. You are a rebel. You are both colorful and unpredictable. Your energy and love of life are stimulating. You love being the center of attention and never go unnoticed. You are impatient and always look for action. You speak your mind when upset and have suspicious nature.
Analysis Of The Name Tisha
Here is the analysis of the name Tisha.
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Tisha Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Tisha in details.
- You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements.
- Weaknesses in health due to the influence of this name centre in the head.
- Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
- You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess.
- There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature.
- Tisha as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.
- You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.
- Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.
- Disorders related to the liver, which would be aggravated by rich foods, could also arise.
- You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.
- This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.
Can I Name My Baby Tisha?
Yes you can name your baby Tisha!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Tisha
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Tisha and the definitions which contains the name Tisha or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Tisha: Tisha as a given name may refer to:
Tishan: Tishan (Persian: تيشن, also Romanized as Tīshan) is a village in Gowharan Rural District, Gowharan District, Bashagard County, Hormozgan Province, Iran.
Tisha B’Av: Tisha B’Av (lit. “the ninth of Av”) (Hebrew: תשעה באב or ט׳ באב), is an annual fast day in Judaism which commemorates the destruction of the First and Second Temples in Jerusalem and the subsequent exile of the Jews from the Land of Israel.
Tisha Waller: Tisha Felice Waller, (born December 1, 1970 in South Boston, Virginia) is an American athlete competing in the high jump, who participated in the 1996 Summer Olympics and 2004 Summer Olympics.
Tisha Venturini: Tisha Venturini-Hoch (born March 3, 1973) is a former American soccer player and current National Spokesperson for Produce for Better Health.
Tishanovo: Tishanovo is a village in Nevestino Municipality, Kyustendil Province, south-western Bulgaria.
Tisha Sterling: Patricia Ann “Tisha” Sterling (born December 10, 1944) is an American television and film actress. She is the daughter of actor Robert Sterling and actress and singer Ann Sothern.
Tishan Hanley: Tishan Hanley (born August 22, 1990 in Basseterre) is a Kittitian footballer who currently plays for Richmond Kickers in the USL Pro.
Tisha Campbell-Martin: Tisha Michelle Campbell-Martin (born October 13, 1968) is an American actress, singer and dancer. She is known for her starring roles in the FOX television series Martin as Gina Waters-Payne from 1992 to 1997; and as Janet “Jay” Johnson-Kyle on the ABC television sitcom My Wife and Kids from 2001 to 2005.
Tisha in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Tisha in Arabic letters.
Tisha in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Tisha in Chinese letters.
Tisha in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Tisha in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Tisha in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Tisha in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Tisha meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…