Meaning of the name Tomasz, analysis of the name Tomasz and so much more… What does Tomasz mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Tomasz
- Prononciation Of Tomasz
- The Meaning Of The Name Tomasz
- Statistics Of The Name Tomasz
- The Picture Of The Name Tomasz
- Numerology Of The Name Tomasz
- Destination Number Of The Name Tomasz
- Analysis Of The Name Tomasz
- Tomasz Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Tomasz?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Tomasz
- Tomasz in Arabic Writing
- Tomasz in Chinese Characters
- Tomasz in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Tomasz in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Tomasz in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Tomasz
Gender of the name Tomasz: Boy
Color of the name Tomasz: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Tomasz: Polish
Prononciation Of Tomasz
Here is how to pronounce the name Tomasz:
The Meaning Of The Name Tomasz
Definition of Tomasz: twinMeaning of Tomasz: Polish form of THOMAS
Statistics Of The Name Tomasz
How many people in the U.S have the name Tomasz: 5,576
Rank of the name Tomasz in the U.S.: 3,581st
How many letters are in the name Tomasz? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Tomasz in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Tomasz
Consider your name Tomasz as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Tomasz, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Tomasz
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Tomasz contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Tomasz
To calculate the destiny number of the name Tomasz, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Tomasz. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
t (2) + o (6) + m (4) + a (1) + s (1) + z (8) = => 2+2 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Tomasz Destiny AnalysisYou are the kind of person that people like to be around – affectionate, obliging, always pleasant. You have a tendency, though, to get too sentimental and seem superficial. Being cautious and conservative, you are successful in business but would also make a good lawyer, diplomat, or actor. You are articulate, talented, and ambitious. You are virtuous, reserved, and have excellent taste. You are admired, trusted, and are often financially lucky. You are fond of gossip but are tactful and generally kind. You seldom lose your temper. You are clever at business and being conscientious, never back out of a contract. You would make good gambler for you have the uncanny gift of choosing the right thing. However, you seldom gamble, as you are conservative and wise. You fall under a most fortunate number! Your number is the emblem of long life and you possess the powers of the moon. You are very sensitive to beauty. You are gracious and soft spoken. You are the diplomat and the peace-maker. You enjoy a tranquil life and love a quiet evening at home. You are reserved and very artistic. You are thorough and a good scholar. When you are moody, which is often, you will appear totally indifferent to the world.
Analysis Of The Name Tomasz
Here is the analysis of the name Tomasz.
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|Z||You are very successful when it comes to education. You like reading and you are interested in science.|
Tomasz Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Tomasz in details.
- You like to finish what you start without interruptions, and also to have everything in its place and properly organized.
- You are attracted to working outdoors in nature, where you would experience the peace and serenity you so much desire.
- Your limited verbal expression–except with those involved in your field of interest–makes it difficult for you to communicate your deeper thoughts even to those closest to you.
- Finding it difficult to join in light conversation with those with whom you are not well acquainted, you could feel quite alone and uncommunicative.
- Friendships and personal association are accordingly restricted, as well as business success, because you are over-cautious in venturing into financial risks or promotional effort.
- You are inclined to be quiet, reserved, patient, and conservative, preferring to test and prove everything to your own satisfaction before committing yourself.
- The name of Tomasz creates a quiet, systematic, and technical nature and a clever, inventive mind, attentive to detail.
- You would find electricity, electronics, and similar technical fields of interest, as well as computer, mathematical, and scientific studies.
- You take life seriously and can be easily and deeply hurt and go into moods which can be quite extreme at times, causing turmoil and unhappiness.
- As a result, you seem aloof.
- You could experience sensitivity in your heart, lungs, and bronchial organs, and also suffer from constipation or other ailments affecting the intestinal tract.
Can I Name My Baby Tomasz?
Yes you can name your baby Tomasz!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Tomasz
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Tomasz and the definitions which contains the name Tomasz or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Tomasz: Tomasz is a Polish given name, the equivalent of Thomas in English.
Tomasz Bednarek: Tomasz Bednarek (Polish pronunciation: [ˈtɔmaʂ bɛˈdnarɛk]) born 12 November 1981 in Pabianice, Poland) is a professional tennis player from Poland.
Tomasz Gollob: Tomasz Gollob ([ˈtɔmaʂ ˈɡɔlːɔp]; born 11 April 1971 in Bydgoszcz, Poland) is a Polish motorcycle speedway rider who has appeared in every Speedway Grand Prix series since its inaugural season in 1995. His brother Jacek is also a speedway rider.
Tomasze: Tomasze [tɔˈmaʂɛ] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Czerwin, within Ostrołęka County, Masovian Voivodeship, in east-central Poland.
Tomaszyn: Tomaszyn [tɔˈmaʂɨn] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Olsztynek, within Olsztyn County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in northern Poland.
Tomasz Radzinski: Tomasz Radzinski (born 14 December 1973) is a retired Polish-Canadian association footballer who played as a striker and winger.
Tomasz Kuszczak: Tomasz Mirosław Kuszczak (Polish pronunciation: [ˈtɔmaʂ ˈkuʂt͡ʂak]; born 20 March 1982) is a Polish footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for English Championship side Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Tomasz Majewski: Tomasz Majewski (born 30 August 1981) is a Polish shot putter and a double Olympic gold medalist. He is the third shot putter to successfully defend the Olympic title, first European to do so, and the first since Parry O’Brien in 1956.
Tomaszów Mazowiecki: Tomaszów Mazowiecki pronounced [ tɔˈmaʂuf mazɔˈvjɛt͡ski ] is a town in central Poland with 67,159 inhabitants (2004).
Tomasz in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Tomasz in Arabic letters.
Tomasz in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Tomasz in Chinese letters.
Tomasz in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Tomasz in Japanese letters.
Tomasz in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Tomasz in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Tomasz in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Tomasz in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Tomasz meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…