Meaning of the name Trev, analysis of the name Trev and so much more… What does Trev mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Trev
- The Meaning Of The Name Trev
- Statistics Of The Name Trev
- The Picture Of The Name Trev
- Numerology Of The Name Trev
- Destination Number Of The Name Trev
- Analysis Of The Name Trev
- Trev Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Trev?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Trev
- Trev in Arabic Writing
- Trev in Chinese Characters
- Trev in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Trev in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Trev
Gender of the name Trev: Boy
Color of the name Trev: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Trev: English
The Meaning Of The Name Trev
Definition of Trev: large settlementMeaning of Trev: Short form of TREVOR
Statistics Of The Name Trev
How many people in the U.S have the name Trev: 574
Rank of the name Trev in the U.S.: 17,002nd
How many letters are in the name Trev? 4
The Picture Of The Name Trev
Consider your name Trev as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Trev, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Trev
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Trev contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Trev
To calculate the destiny number of the name Trev, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Trev. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
t (2) + r (9) + e (5) + v (4) = => 2+0 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Trev Destiny AnalysisWhen You lose your temper, you really lose it! There will be no reasoning with you, so get out of your way until you cool off. Always appeal to the head rather than to the heart of You. You quickly understand the pros and cons to the situation. You seldom get sick and are not tolerant of weaker people. You should learn how to relax more.
Analysis Of The Name Trev
Here is the analysis of the name Trev.
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
Trev Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Trev in details.
- You have a very talkative nature and because of it, you could do well in saleswork or in a position where you handle the public.
- You are not inclined to apply yourself consistently to a job and to reach the fulfilment of your goals through perseverance and hard work.
- The influence of this name has caused you to feel unsettled emotionally and mentally.
- You are never satisfied with conditions, because your feelings and desires are so changeable.
- You always have new ideas, but too often they are for an easy way out of a difficulty, or an easy way of making money.
- There are people in your association who could influence you unfavourably and thereby mislead you; disillusionment, embarrassment, and bitter experiences then become your lot.
- Hence you seek change in order to have the opportunity for travel, new experiences, and new friends and associates.
- The name of Trev has given you a very imaginative, creative mind.
- Also, the kidneys and fluid functions of the body could be affected.
- You are subject to moods of depression and self-pity, arising in part from a lack of confidence.
- However, you would find any position requiring self-confidence and aggressiveness very trying.
- Nervous tension often affects your solar plexus and stomach area.
Can I Name My Baby Trev?
Yes you can name your baby Trev!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Trev
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Trev and the definitions which contains the name Trev or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Treviso: Treviso (, Venetian: Trevixo) is a city and comune in Veneto, northern Italy. It is the capital of the province of Treviso and the municipality has 82,854 inhabitants (as of November 2010): some 3,000 live within the Venetian walls (le Mura) or in the historical and monumental center, some 80,000 live in the urban center proper while the city hinterland has a population of approximately 170,000. The city is home to the headquarters of clothing retailer Benetton, Sisley, Stefanel Diadora and Lotto Sport Italia, appliance maker De’Longhi, and bicycle maker Pinarello.
Trevor Horn: Trevor Charles Horn, CBE (born 15 July 1949) is an English pop music record producer, songwriter, musician and singer.
Trevor Nunn: Sir Trevor Robert Nunn, CBE (born 14 January 1940) is an English theatre, film and television director.
A.C.D. Treviso 2013: Associazione Calcio Dilettanti Treviso 2013 is an Italian football club based in Treviso. The club was formed in 1909 and refounded in 1993, in 2009 and in 2013. The club currently plays in Promozione.
Trevor Howard: Trevor Howard (born Trevor Wallace Howard-Smith; 29 September 1913 – 7 January 1988) was a British film, stage and television actor.
Trevor Hoffman: Trevor William Hoffman (born October 13, 1967) is an American former baseball relief pitcher who played 18 years in Major League Baseball (MLB) from 1993 to 2010. A long-time closer, Hoffman pitched for the Florida Marlins, San Diego Padres, and the Milwaukee Brewers, including more than 15 years for the Padres.
Trevor Francis: Trevor John Francis (born 19 April 1954 in Plymouth, England), is a former footballer who won the European Cup with Nottingham Forest and played for England 52 times.
Trevor Rabin: Trevor Charles Rabin (born 13 January 1954) is a South African-born musician, songwriter and film composer.
Trier: Trier (; , ; ; ; ; the Latin adjective associated with the city is Treverensis), historically called Treves in English, is a city in Germany on the banks of the Moselle.
Trev in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Trev in Arabic letters.
Trev in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Trev in Chinese letters.
Trev in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Trev in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Trev in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Trev in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Trev meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…