Meaning of the name Trilby, analysis of the name Trilby and so much more… What does Trilby mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Trilby
- Prononciation Of Trilby
- The Meaning Of The Name Trilby
- Statistics Of The Name Trilby
- The Picture Of The Name Trilby
- Numerology Of The Name Trilby
- Destination Number Of The Name Trilby
- Analysis Of The Name Trilby
- Trilby Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Trilby?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Trilby
- Trilby in Arabic Writing
- Trilby in Chinese Characters
- Trilby in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Trilby in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Trilby
Gender of the name Trilby: Unisex
Color of the name Trilby: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Trilby: Italian
Prononciation Of Trilby
Here is how to pronounce the name Trilby:
The Meaning Of The Name Trilby
Definition of Trilby: singer of a melody
Statistics Of The Name Trilby
How many people in the U.S have the name Trilby: 696
Rank of the name Trilby in the U.S.: 14,860th
How many letters are in the name Trilby? 6
The Picture Of The Name Trilby
Consider your name Trilby as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Trilby, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Trilby
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Trilby contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Trilby
To calculate the destiny number of the name Trilby, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Trilby. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
t (2) + r (9) + i (9) + l (3) + b (2) + y (7) = => 3+2 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Trilby Destiny AnalysisNot being secretive yourself, you can’t be expected to keep a confidence for long; but you speak from the heart and are always sincere. Your manners may seem brusque and too direct, but you merely want to get things moving. Being creatures of action, you motivate others, too. You often get into rushes and fail to see the flaws in a situation. Instead of diving in, you need to learn to check things out better. You need purpose in your life, causes to fight for, and goals to reach. You are a sad sight indeed.
Analysis Of The Name Trilby
Here is the analysis of the name Trilby.
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Trilby Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Trilby in details.
- Most things you do, you do well, but as soon as the task, hobby, or job becomes familiar or routine, you are bored and crave a change.
- The intensity and consequent outbursts leave hurt feelings in their wake, usually involving those closest to you.
- Travel and new horizons ever intrigue you, but your hunger for greener fields is insatiable, and so you do not experience contentment and peace of mind.
- While such spontaneity is fine at times, you must take account of conditions and employ careful analysis so as to avoid disastrous results such as accidents due to hasty actions.
- You are quick mentally and like to see things moving at an accelerated pace.
- You do everything with an intensity to the point of fervour, and either you feel tremendous elation or you are in the depths of despair.
- Any weakness in your health would result from your sensitive and high-strung nature in stomach disorders such as nervous indigestion or ulcers.
- Then you become disillusioned when they fall short of your expectations.
- There is such a driving power within you that, you cannot find an outlet or if your actions are thwarted in some way, you feel the reaction through extreme tension in the region of your solar plexus.
- Your name of Trilby has many sterling qualities but does not give you an overall stability.
- People often disappoint you because you are idealistic and are apt to place those whom you admire on a pedestal.
- Patience is not one of your virtues; you want to move when the impulse strikes you.
Can I Name My Baby Trilby?
Yes you can name your baby Trilby!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Trilby
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Trilby and the definitions which contains the name Trilby or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Trilby: A trilby hat (commonly called a trilby) is a narrow-brimmed type of hat. The trilby was once viewed as the rich man’s favored hat; it is sometimes called the “brown trilby” in England and is frequently seen at the horse races.
Trilby (novel): Trilby is a novel by George du Maurier and one of the most popular novels of its time. Published serially in Harper’s Monthly in 1894, it was published in book form in 1895 and sold 200,000 copies in the United States alone.
Trilby (ballet): Trilby is a ballet in 2 acts and 3 scenes, with choreography by Marius Petipa and music by Yuli Gerber.
Trilby, Florida: Trilby is an unincorporated community in the northeast corner of Pasco County, Florida, United States.
Trilby (play): Trilby is a stage play based on the 1895 novel Trilby by George du Maurier. The novel was adapted into a long-running play starring Sir Herbert Beerbohm Tree as Svengali and Dorothea Baird in the title role at the Haymarket Theatre in London in October 1895. The role of Svengali was originally created by American actor Wilton Lackaye in an earlier version of the play performed at the Boston Museum in March 1895.
Trilby (film): Trilby is a 1914 British silent drama film directed by Harold M. Shaw and starring Herbert Beerbohm Tree, Viva Birkett and Charles Rock.
Trilby Glover: Trilby Glover is an Australian actress known for her roles as Shoshanna in The Starter Wife mini-series opposite Debra Messing and Jessica in the feature film Righteous Kill with Robert De Niro and Al Pacino.
Trilby, West Virginia: Trilby was an unincorporated community in Ritchie County, West Virginia.
Trilby Clark: Trilby Clark (1903-1983) was an Australian actress. She was a leading lady in British films during the 1920s and early 1930s.
Trilby in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Trilby in Arabic letters.
Trilby in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Trilby in Chinese letters.
Trilby in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Trilby in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Trilby in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Trilby in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Trilby meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…