Meaning of the name Trisha, analysis of the name Trisha and so much more… What does Trisha mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Trisha
- The Meaning Of The Name Trisha
- Statistics Of The Name Trisha
- The Picture Of The Name Trisha
- Numerology Of The Name Trisha
- Destination Number Of The Name Trisha
- Analysis Of The Name Trisha
- Trisha Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Trisha?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Trisha
- Trisha in Arabic Writing
- Trisha in Chinese Characters
- Trisha in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Trisha in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Trisha
Gender of the name Trisha: Girl
Color of the name Trisha: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Trisha: English
The Meaning Of The Name Trisha
Definition of Trisha: nobleMeaning of Trisha: Short form of PATRICIA
Statistics Of The Name Trisha
How many people in the U.S have the name Trisha: 70,295
Rank of the name Trisha in the U.S.: 738th
How many letters are in the name Trisha? 6
The Picture Of The Name Trisha
Consider your name Trisha as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Trisha, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Trisha
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Trisha contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Trisha
To calculate the destiny number of the name Trisha, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Trisha. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
t (2) + r (9) + i (9) + s (1) + h (8) + a (1) = => 3+0 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Trisha Destiny AnalysisOptimistic, you always bounce back for new and fresh challenges. You are very generous with rewards when you have pleased you. Being delightful hosts, you go all-out to see that you have a good time. You are an intense individual, especially when upset and angry, but you are famous for your ability in influencing others and swaying crowds.
Analysis Of The Name Trisha
Here is the analysis of the name Trisha.
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Trisha Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Trisha in details.
- Weaknesses in health due to the influence of this name centre in the head.
- You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.
- You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess.
- Trisha as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.
- There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature.
- Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
- Disorders related to the liver, which would be aggravated by rich foods, could also arise.
- This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.
- You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.
- You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements.
- Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.
Can I Name My Baby Trisha?
Yes you can name your baby Trisha!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Trisha
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Trisha and the definitions which contains the name Trisha or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Trisha: Trisha is a female given name, usually derived from Patricia.
Trisha Yearwood: Patricia Lynn “Trisha” Yearwood (born September 19, 1964) is an American singer, author, and actress. She is known for her ballads about vulnerable young women from a female perspective that have been described by some music critics as “strong” and “confident”.
Trisha (actress): Trisha Krishnan , known mononymously as Trisha, is an Indian film actress and model, who primarily works in the South Indian film industries, where she has established herself as a leading actress.
Trisha Brown: Trisha Brown (born 25 November 1936) is a postmodernist American choreographer and dancer.
Trishal Upazila: Trishal (Bengali: ত্রিশাল) is an Upazila of Mymensingh District in the Division of Dhaka, Bangladesh. The famous Bengali poet Kazi Nazrul Islam attended a school here.
Trisha Goddard: Patricia “Trisha” Goddard (born 23 December 1957) is a British television presenter and actress best known for her morning talk shows, Trisha, which was broadcast on a mid morning slot on ITV before later being moved to Channel 5. Goddard has been based in the United States since 2010, and is currently hosting her own talk show, which premiered in September 2012.
Trishagni: Trishagni (English title:The Sand Storm) was a 1988 Hindi film directed by Nabendu Ghosh. It marked the directorial debut of noted screenwriter of Bimal Roy and Hrishikesh Mukherjee classics.
Trisha Fallon: Trisha (“Trish”) Nicole Dykstra née Fallon (born 23 July 1972) is an Australian basketball player in the Australian Women’s National Basketball League and the Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA) in the United States.
Trisha Chetty: Trisha Chetty (born 26 June 1988), is a South Africa cricketer. She has made one Test, and over one hundred limited-overs appearances for South Africa since 2007. Initially she batted at number seven or eight, but was quickly promoted up the order and from mid-2008 onwards has been opening the batting.
Trisha in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Trisha in Arabic letters.
Trisha in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Trisha in Chinese letters.
Trisha in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Trisha in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Trisha in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Trisha in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Trisha meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…