Meaning of the name Troy, analysis of the name Troy and so much more… What does Troy mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Troy
- Prononciation Of Troy
- The Meaning Of The Name Troy
- The Picture Of The Name Troy
- Statistics Of The Name Troy
- Numerology Of The Name Troy
- Destination Number Of The Name Troy
- Analysis Of The Name Troy
- Troy Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Troy?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Troy
- Troy in Arabic Writing
- Troy in Chinese Characters
- Troy in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Troy in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Troy in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Troy
Gender of the name Troy: Boy
Color of the name Troy: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Troy: Irish
Prononciation Of Troy
Here is how to pronounce the name Troy:
The Meaning Of The Name Troy
Definition of Troy: foot soldierMeaning of Troy: From a surname that originally denoted a person from the city of Troyes in France. This was also the name of the ancient city that was besieged by the Greeks in Homer’s ‘Iliad’.
The Picture Of The Name Troy
Consider your name Troy as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Troy, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Troy
How many people in the U.S have the name Troy: 225,546
Rank of the name Troy in the U.S.: 331st
How many letters are in the name Troy? 4
Below you can find the rankings of Troy in different countries.
|England and Wales||329|
Numerology Of The Name Troy
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Troy contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Troy
To calculate the destiny number of the name Troy, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Troy. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
t (2) + r (9) + o (6) + y (7) = => 2+4 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Troy Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Troy
Here is the analysis of the name Troy.
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Troy Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Troy in details.
- Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.
- Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.
- Your name of Troy gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.
- Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility.
- However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should.
- You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.
- Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.
- In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions.
- Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should.
Can I Name My Baby Troy?
Yes you can name your baby Troy!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Troy
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Troy and the definitions which contains the name Troy or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Troy: Troy (Ancient Greek: Ἴλιον, Ilion, or Ἴλιος, Ilios; and Τροία, Troia; Latin: Trōia and Īlium; Hittite: Wilusa or Truwisa; Turkish: Truva) was a city situated in what is known from Classical sources as Asia Minor, now northwest Anatolia in modern Turkey, located south of the southwest end of the Dardanelles/Hellespont and northwest of Mount Ida at Hisarlık.
Troy McClure: Troy McClure is a fictional character in the American animated sitcom The Simpsons. He was voiced by Phil Hartman and first appears in the second season episode “Homer vs.
Troyes: Troyes (French pronunciation: [tʁwa]) is a commune and the capital of the department of Aube in north-central France.
Troyon: Troyon is a commune in the Meuse department in Lorraine in north-eastern France.
Troy weight: Troy weight is a system of units of mass customarily used for precious metals and gemstones. There are 12 troy ounces per troy pound, (373.24 g) rather than the 16 ounces per pound (453.59 g) found in the more common avoirdupois system.
Troyan: Troyan (also spelled Troian, Bulgarian: Троян) is a town remembering the name of Roman Emperor Trajan, in Lovech Province in central Bulgaria with population of 21,997 inhabitants, as of December 2009,.
Troyes AC: Espérance Sportive Troyes Aube Champagne is a French association football club, based in Troyes and playing in Ligue 1. It was founded in 1986, as the third professional club from the city, after ASTS and TAF.
Troy Smith: Troy James Smith (born July 20, 1984) is an American football quarterback who is currently a free agent.
Troy, New York: Troy is a city in the US State of New York and the seat of Rensselaer County. The city is located on the western edge of Rensselaer County and on the eastern bank of the Hudson River.
Troy in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Troy in Arabic letters.
Troy in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Troy in Chinese letters.
Troy in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Troy in Japanese letters.
Troy in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Troy in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Troy in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Troy in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Troy meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…