Meaning of the name Tung, analysis of the name Tung and so much more… What does Tung mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Tung
- Prononciation Of Tung
- The Meaning Of The Name Tung
- Statistics Of The Name Tung
- The Picture Of The Name Tung
- Numerology Of The Name Tung
- Destination Number Of The Name Tung
- Analysis Of The Name Tung
- Tung Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Tung?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Tung
- Tung in Arabic Writing
- Tung in Chinese Characters
- Tung in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Tung in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Tung
Gender of the name Tung: Boy
Color of the name Tung: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Tung: Vietnamese
Prononciation Of Tung
Here is how to pronounce the name Tung:
The Meaning Of The Name Tung
Definition of Tung: a type of coniferous tree
Statistics Of The Name Tung
How many people in the U.S have the name Tung: 6,847
Rank of the name Tung in the U.S.: 3,148th
How many letters are in the name Tung? 4
The Picture Of The Name Tung
Consider your name Tung as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Tung, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Tung
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Tung contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Tung
To calculate the destiny number of the name Tung, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Tung. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
t (2) + u (3) + n (5) + g (7) = => 1+7 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Tung Destiny AnalysisExcept for the knack of always getting off on the wrong foot with people, you can be charming company. Your are elegant and artistic but the first to complain about things. Put aside your pessimism and worry and try to be less dependent on material comforts. You would be best as an actor, gardener, or beachcomber. You are a good Samaritan. You are gentle mannered and on the shy side. Being very sincere you are easily taken by a sob story. You are compassionate, understanding of others’ faults, and quick to forgive.
Analysis Of The Name Tung
Here is the analysis of the name Tung.
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
Tung Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Tung in details.
- Overeating can affect the bloodstream, causing it to become overheated.
- You are likely a big eater, requiring heavy foods to satisfy your appetite.
- You enjoy fun, laughter and congenial association.
- In turn, skin problems could result.
- Your first name of Tung has given you the vision and foresight to be able to organize others and to hold positions of responsibility with poise and self-confidence.
- This name creates an optimistic outlook on life and favourable conditions in your personal affairs.
- You have the ability to express your thoughts and ideas, and you are friendly, likeable, and generous.
- There could also be weaknesses in the generative organs.
- This name also gives you an appreciation of art, music, drama, or any of the many forms of expression in the arts.
- Since you are quick and fluent in your expression, you have to guard against boastfulness or dominating a situation.
Can I Name My Baby Tung?
Yes you can name your baby Tung!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Tung
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Tung and the definitions which contains the name Tung or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Tungsten: Tungsten, also known as wolfram, is a chemical element with symbol W and atomic number 74. The word tungsten comes from the Swedish language tung sten directly translatable to heavy stone, though the name is volfram in Swedish to distinguish it from Scheelite, which in Swedish is alternatively named tungsten.
Tung: Tung can refer to:
Tung Chee-hwa: Tung Chee-hwa, GBM (born 7 July 1937, Shanghai, China), also known as C. H. Tung, was the first Chief Executive and President of the Executive Council of Hong Kong from the transfer of sovereignty on 1 July 1997 to 12 March 2005.
Tungsten carbide: Tungsten carbide (chemical formula: WC) is a chemical compound (specifically, a carbide) containing equal parts of tungsten and carbon atoms.
Tungabhadra River: The Tungabhadra River is a river in southern India that starts and flows through the state of Karnataka, before flowing along the border between Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh and ultimately joining the Krishna River along the border of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Tunguska event: The Tunguska event was a large explosion which occurred near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in what is now Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia, at about 07:14 KRAT (00:14 UT) on , 1908. The explosion occurred at an altitude of at 60.886°N, 101.894°E.
Tungusic languages: The Tungusic languages (also known as Manchu-Tungus, Tungus) form a language family spoken in Eastern Siberia and Manchuria by Tungusic peoples.
Tungusic peoples: Tungusic peoples are the peoples who speak Tungusic languages. They inhabit Eastern Siberia and are often contrasted with Mongols.
Tung Chung: Tung Chung, meaning ‘eastern stream’, is an area situated on the north-western coast of Lantau Island in Hong Kong.
Tung in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Tung in Arabic letters.
Tung in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Tung in Chinese letters.
Tung in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Tung in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Tung in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Tung in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Tung meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…