Meaning of the name Tushar, analysis of the name Tushar and so much more… What does Tushar mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Tushar
- Prononciation Of Tushar
- The Meaning Of The Name Tushar
- Statistics Of The Name Tushar
- The Picture Of The Name Tushar
- Numerology Of The Name Tushar
- Destination Number Of The Name Tushar
- Analysis Of The Name Tushar
- Tushar Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Tushar?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Tushar
- Tushar in Arabic Writing
- Tushar in Chinese Characters
- Tushar in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Tushar in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Tushar
Gender of the name Tushar: Boy
Color of the name Tushar: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Tushar: Hindi
Prononciation Of Tushar
Here is how to pronounce the name Tushar:
The Meaning Of The Name Tushar
Definition of Tushar: winter
Statistics Of The Name Tushar
How many people in the U.S have the name Tushar: 1,730
Rank of the name Tushar in the U.S.: 7,930th
How many letters are in the name Tushar? 6
The Picture Of The Name Tushar
Consider your name Tushar as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Tushar, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Tushar
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Tushar contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Tushar
To calculate the destiny number of the name Tushar, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Tushar. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
t (2) + u (3) + s (1) + h (8) + a (1) + r (9) = => 2+4 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Tushar Destiny AnalysisRich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. You would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller. You are romantic and charming. You are a deep thinker and always mysterious. You are graceful and soft spoken. You love a good book and appreciate all of the arts. You lean towards all of the finer things in life. You trust yourself above all others and are seldom wrong; but behind a sophisticated front. You are very superstitious!
Analysis Of The Name Tushar
Here is the analysis of the name Tushar.
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
Tushar Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Tushar in details.
- You can be deliberate to a fault.
- Your over-cautious nature allows many promising opportunities to slip by.
- Because of your efficiency you attract a great deal of responsibility, and you are inclined to worry excessively and become too involved in details out of proportion to their importance.
- Though reserved in showing affection you are a considerate person.
- Your health could suffer in the intestinal tract causing constipation and related difficulties such as arthritis or rheumatism.
- You plan ahead, giving careful consideration to detail.
- Your name of Tushar indicates you are a very capable, systematic, and thorough person with talents for mechanics, accounting, computers, teaching, law, construction, and similar fields.
- Conserving finances and material possessions, you maintain your home at a good standard, and treat all family responsibility seriously.
- You resist change until you have examined an idea in detail and all facts fall into place for you.
Can I Name My Baby Tushar?
Yes you can name your baby Tushar!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Tushar
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Tushar and the definitions which contains the name Tushar or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Tushara Kingdom: Tusharas (alias Tukharas, Tócharoi) were a Mleccha tribe, with their kingdom located in the north west of India as per the epic Mahabharata.
Tusshar Kapoor: Tusshar Kapoor (born 20 November 1976 in Mumbai, Maharashtra) is an Indian actor appearing in Hindi films.
Tushar: Tushar may refer to:
Tushar Imran: Sheikh Tushar Imran (born December 10, 1983) is a cricketer from Bangladesh who has represented his country in 4 Test matches and 37 One Day International.
Tushar Mountains: The Tushar Mountains are the third highest mountain range in Utah after the Uinta Mountains and the La Sal Range.
Tushar Khandekar: Tushar Khandekar ()is a field hockey player from Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Tushar Khandker: Tushar Khandker (born 5 April 1985) is an Indian professional field hockey player. He represented India in Men’s Hockey during the 2012 London Olympics.
Tushar Gandhi: Tushar Arun Gandhi (तुषार गांधी) (born 17 January 1960) is the son of journalist Arun Manilal Gandhi, grandson of Manilal Gandhi and great-grandson of Mahatma Gandhi.
Tushar Amarsinh Chaudhary: Dr. Tushar Amarsinh Chaudhary (born 18 December 1965) is an Indian politician and a leader of the Indian National Congress in Gujarat state.
Tushar in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Tushar in Arabic letters.
Tushar in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Tushar in Chinese letters.
Tushar in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Tushar in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Tushar in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Tushar in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Tushar meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…