Meaning of the name Vasily, analysis of the name Vasily and so much more… What does Vasily mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Vasily
- The Meaning Of The Name Vasily
- Statistics Of The Name Vasily
- The Picture Of The Name Vasily
- Numerology Of The Name Vasily
- Destination Number Of The Name Vasily
- Analysis Of The Name Vasily
- Vasily Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Vasily?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Vasily
- Vasily in Arabic Writing
- Vasily in Chinese Characters
- Vasily in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Vasily in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Vasily in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Vasily
Gender of the name Vasily: Boy
Color of the name Vasily: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Vasily: Russian
The Meaning Of The Name Vasily
Definition of Vasily: kingMeaning of Vasily: Variant transcription of VASILIY
Statistics Of The Name Vasily
How many people in the U.S have the name Vasily: 964
Rank of the name Vasily in the U.S.: 11,909th
How many letters are in the name Vasily? 6
The Picture Of The Name Vasily
Consider your name Vasily as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Vasily, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Vasily
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Vasily contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Vasily
To calculate the destiny number of the name Vasily, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Vasily. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
v (4) + a (1) + s (1) + i (9) + l (3) + y (7) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Vasily Destiny AnalysisYou don’t mind starting over. You maintain your determination and enjoy new successes. You belong in careers where you are surrounded by people. You sway crowds and love being flattered. The willful you get into countless predicaments but you bail yourself out. You enjoy fighting your own battles. Colorful and lively, you make many friends. If you could be in several places at once, you would be delighted! Your spirit is restless and searching. Creativity is part of your being. You are a talented writer and performer.
Analysis Of The Name Vasily
Here is the analysis of the name Vasily.
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Vasily Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Vasily in details.
- Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted, being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept your rather straightforward yet reserved manner.
- This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.
- Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.
- You are steadfast and loyal, and do not allow gossip or anything belittling to be said against those whom you accept in friendship.
- There is originality and depth of thought contained in this name, particularly along practical and mathematical lines.
- When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.
- The name of Vasily gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.
- You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or advice; you are not willing to accept a compromise.
- Also, you are prone to suffer from weaknesses centering in the head.
- This name can adversely affect the health of your respiratory organs, the heart and lungs.
- You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.
- You find satisfaction in being outdoors or in getting out into nature, or in dealing with the products of the earth.
- You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.
Can I Name My Baby Vasily?
Yes you can name your baby Vasily!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Vasily
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Vasily and the definitions which contains the name Vasily or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Vasily: Vasili or Vasily (Russian: Васи́лий) is a Slavic male given name of Greek origin and corresponds to Basil.
Vasili IV of Russia: Vasili IV of Russia (Russian: Василий IV Иванович Шуйский, Vasíliy Ivánovich Shúyskiy, other transliterations: Vasily, Vasilii) (22 September 1552 – 12 September 1612) was Tsar of Russia between 1606 and 1610 after the murder of False Dmitriy I.
Vasily II of Moscow: Vasily II Vasiliyevich Tyomniy (Blind) (Василий II Васильевич Тёмный in Russian) (10 March 1415 – 27 March 1462, Moscow) was the Grand Prince of Moscow whose long reign (1425–1462) was plagued by the greatest civil war of Old Russian history.
Vasily Chichagov: Vasili Yakovlevich Chichagov (Russian: Василий Яковлевич Чичагов) (February 28, 1726 – April 4, 1809) was an admiral in the Russian Navy and an explorer.
Vasily Smyslov: Vasily Vasilyevich Smyslov (Russian: Васи́лий Васи́льевич Смысло́в; 24 March 1921 – 27 March 2010) was a Soviet and Russian chess grandmaster, and was World Chess Champion from 1957 to 1958. He was a Candidate for the World Chess Championship on eight occasions (1948, 1950, 1953, 1956, 1959, 1965, 1983, and 1985).
Vasily Zhukovsky: Vasily Andreyevich Zhukovsky (Russian: Васи́лий Андре́евич Жуко́вский; IPA: [vɐˈsʲilʲɪj ɐˈndrʲejɪvʲɪtɕ ʐʊˈkofskʲɪj]; February 9 [O.S.
Vasily Grossman: Vasily Semyonovich Grossman (Russian: Васи́лий Семёнович Гро́ссман, Ukrainian: Василь Семенович Гроссман; 12 December 1905 – 14 September 1964) was a Soviet Russian writer and journalist.
Vasily Chuikov: Vasily Ivanovich Chuikov (Russian: Васи́лий Ива́нович Чуйко́в; 12 February 1900 – 18 March 1982) was a Soviet lieutenant general in the Red Army during World War II, commander of the 62nd Army during the Battle of Stalingrad, twice Hero of the Soviet Union (1944, 1945), and after the war a Marshal of the Soviet Union.
Vasily Tropinin: Vasily Andreevich Tropinin (Russian: Василий Андреевич Тропинин; March 30 [O.S. March 19] 1776 – May 16 [O.S.
Vasily in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Vasily in Arabic letters.
Vasily in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Vasily in Chinese letters.
Vasily in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Vasily in Japanese letters.
Vasily in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Vasily in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Vasily in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Vasily in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Vasily meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…