Meaning of the name Vesta, analysis of the name Vesta and so much more… What does Vesta mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Vesta
- Prononciation Of Vesta
- The Meaning Of The Name Vesta
- Statistics Of The Name Vesta
- The Picture Of The Name Vesta
- Numerology Of The Name Vesta
- Destination Number Of The Name Vesta
- Analysis Of The Name Vesta
- Vesta Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Vesta?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Vesta
- Vesta in Arabic Writing
- Vesta in Chinese Characters
- Vesta in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Vesta in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Vesta
Gender of the name Vesta: Girl
Color of the name Vesta: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Vesta: Latin
Prononciation Of Vesta
Here is how to pronounce the name Vesta:
The Meaning Of The Name Vesta
Definition of Vesta: keeper of the houseMeaning of Vesta: Probably a Roman cognate of HESTIA. Vesta was the Roman goddess of the hearth. A continuous fire, tended by the Vestal Virgins, was burned in the Temple of Vesta in Rome.
Statistics Of The Name Vesta
How many people in the U.S have the name Vesta: 4,442
Rank of the name Vesta in the U.S.: 4,220th
How many letters are in the name Vesta? 5
The Picture Of The Name Vesta
Consider your name Vesta as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Vesta, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Vesta
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Vesta contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Vesta
To calculate the destiny number of the name Vesta, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Vesta. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
v (4) + e (5) + s (1) + t (2) + a (1) = => 1+3 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Vesta Destiny AnalysisYou are a good entertainer and host. You have good words to say about everyone. Although you often know more than you will say, you are discreet in your choice of friends. No matter what happens to you, you land on your feet and easily leap obstacles in your path. You believe in yourself and are at peace within. You will find success and contentment.
Analysis Of The Name Vesta
Here is the analysis of the name Vesta.
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Vesta Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Vesta in details.
- This name creates a deliberate and methodical way of thinking and speaking; it takes you time to learn but, once you have mastered a subject, you do not forget it.
- Your first name of Vesta has given you a practical, logical, analytical approach to life and a great deal of patience.
- You enjoy working at anything of a mechanical or technical nature, and believe that what is worth doing is worth doing well.
- There is a seriousness to your nature which could cause you to worry over your responsibilities, especially when confronted with change and uncertainty.
- You are overly fond of heavy foods such as meat, potatoes, breads and pastries and could suffer with stomach and intestinal disorders, constipation or boils.
- When you are interested in a project, you concentrate all your thoughts on it and do not appreciate being interrupted.
- You are very systematic in all you do and do not like to see things out of order; however, there is a tendency for you to be too fussy.
Can I Name My Baby Vesta?
Yes you can name your baby Vesta!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Vesta
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Vesta and the definitions which contains the name Vesta or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Vesta: Vesta may refer to:
Vestas: Vestas Wind Systems A/S is a Danish manufacturer, seller, installer, and servicer of wind turbines. It is the largest in the world, but due to very rapid growth of its competitors its market share decreased significantly from 28% in 2007. In 2012 it even lost its top position, but regained it in 2013 with 13.1% market share.
Vestal Virgin: In ancient Roman religion, the Vestals or Vestal Virgins (Vestales, singular Vestalis) were priestesses of Vesta, goddess of the hearth.
Vestal, New York: Vestal is a town within Broome County in the Southern Tier of New York, and lies between the Susquehanna River and the Pennsylvania border.
Vesta (spacecraft): Vesta was a multiple-asteroid-flyby mission that the Soviet Union was planning in the 1980s.
Vestax: The Vestax Corporation of Japan began in 1977 as a designer and manufacturer of electronic guitars. In the 1980s Vestax introduced a series of cassette based multitracks to challenge established products from Fostex, Yamaha and Tascam’s portastudios.
Vesta (mythology): Vesta (Latin pronunciation: [ˈwɛsta]) is the virgin goddess of the hearth, home, and family in Roman religion.
Vesta M. Roy: Vesta M. Roy (March 26, 1925 – February 8, 2002) was a Republican New Hampshire politician, born in Dearborn, Michigan.
Vesta Tilley: Matilda Alice Powles (13 May 1864 – 16 September 1952), was an English music hall performer who adopted, at age 11, the stage name Vesta Tilley and who became one of the most famous male impersonators of her era.
Vesta in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Vesta in Arabic letters.
Vesta in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Vesta in Chinese letters.
Vesta in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Vesta in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Vesta in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Vesta in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Vesta meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…