Meaning of the name Vijay, analysis of the name Vijay and so much more… What does Vijay mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Vijay
- Prononciation Of Vijay
- The Meaning Of The Name Vijay
- The Picture Of The Name Vijay
- Statistics Of The Name Vijay
- Numerology Of The Name Vijay
- Destination Number Of The Name Vijay
- Analysis Of The Name Vijay
- Vijay Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Vijay?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Vijay
- Vijay in Arabic Writing
- Vijay in Chinese Characters
- Vijay in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Vijay in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Vijay in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Vijay
Gender of the name Vijay: Boy
Color of the name Vijay: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Vijay: Hindi
Prononciation Of Vijay
Here is how to pronounce the name Vijay:
The Meaning Of The Name Vijay
Definition of Vijay: victoryMeaning of Vijay: Modern transcription of VIJAYA
The Picture Of The Name Vijay
Consider your name Vijay as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Vijay, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Vijay
How many people in the U.S have the name Vijay: 11,728
Rank of the name Vijay in the U.S.: 2,231st
How many letters are in the name Vijay? 5
Numerology Of The Name Vijay
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Vijay contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Vijay
To calculate the destiny number of the name Vijay, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Vijay. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
v (4) + i (9) + j (1) + a (1) + y (7) = => 2+2 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Vijay Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Vijay
Here is the analysis of the name Vijay.
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|J||You are an icon of stubbornness. You want to own everyting you see. And you seem to achieve it.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Vijay Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Vijay in details.
- Weaknesses in the health centre in the head, and in the stomach and intestinal organs.
- Your first name, Vijay, makes you independent, resourceful, practical, and patient.
- You are fussy about details and seek perfection in whatever you undertake.
- Despite your loyalty to friends, your communication at times is stilted, too candid, and frank.
- You could be inventive along scientific or technical lines.
- You work best alone, making your own decisions, and learning from your own experiences.
- Being somewhat wilful and skeptical, you learn best through your own experiences and seek proof though facts.
- Although you are not naturally spontaneous in musical or artistic expression, you can develop technical proficiency along these lines.
Can I Name My Baby Vijay?
Yes you can name your baby Vijay!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Vijay
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Vijay and the definitions which contains the name Vijay or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Vijay: Vijay (Devanagari: विजय) is a common male given name in Nepal and India.
Vijayanagara Empire: The Vijayanagara Empire (also called Karnata Empire), referred to as the Kingdom of Bisnegar by the Portuguese, was an empire based in South India, in the Deccan Plateau region.
Vijayawada: Vijayawada is a city in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, located on the banks of the Krishna River.
Vijayanagara literature in Kannada: Vijayanagara literature in Kannada is the body of literature composed in the Kannada language of South India during the ascendancy of the Vijayanagara Empire which lasted from the 14th through the 16th century.
Vijayadashami: Vijayadashami also known as Dussehra or Dasara or Dashain or Tenth day of Navratri or Durgotsav is one of the most important Hindu festivals celebrated in various forms, across India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh.
Vijay (actor): Vijay (born Joseph Vijay Chandrasekhar on 22 June 1974) is an Indian actor, playback singer and producer, who works in the Tamil film industry.
Vijayanagara: Vijaya Nagara is in Bellary District, northern Karnataka. It is the name of the now-ruined capital city that surrounds modern-day Hampi, of the historic Vijayanagara empire which extended over the southern part of India.
Vijayrania: Vijayrania or Bijarnia is a clan or gotra of Jats found in Rajasthan and Haryana in India.
Vijaya Dasa: Vijaya Dasa (Kannada: ವಿಜಯದಾಸ) (1682–1755) was a prominent saint from the Haridasa tradition of Karnataka, India in the 18th century, and a scholar of the Dvaita philosophical tradition.
Vijay in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Vijay in Arabic letters.
Vijay in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Vijay in Chinese letters.
Vijay in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Vijay in Japanese letters.
Vijay in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Vijay in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Vijay in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Vijay in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Vijay meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…