Meaning of the name Vilma, analysis of the name Vilma and so much more… What does Vilma mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Vilma
- Prononciation Of Vilma
- The Meaning Of The Name Vilma
- Statistics Of The Name Vilma
- The Picture Of The Name Vilma
- Numerology Of The Name Vilma
- Destination Number Of The Name Vilma
- Analysis Of The Name Vilma
- Vilma Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Vilma?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Vilma
- Vilma in Arabic Writing
- Vilma in Chinese Characters
- Vilma in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Vilma in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Vilma
Gender of the name Vilma: Girl
Color of the name Vilma: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Vilma: Hungarian
Prononciation Of Vilma
Here is how to pronounce the name Vilma:
The Meaning Of The Name Vilma
Definition of Vilma: determined protectorMeaning of Vilma: Form of WILMA
Statistics Of The Name Vilma
How many people in the U.S have the name Vilma: 23,981
Rank of the name Vilma in the U.S.: 1,427th
How many letters are in the name Vilma? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Vilma in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Vilma
Consider your name Vilma as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Vilma, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Vilma
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Vilma contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Vilma
To calculate the destiny number of the name Vilma, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Vilma. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
v (4) + i (9) + l (3) + m (4) + a (1) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Vilma Destiny AnalysisYou are born brave. You are powerful and intelligent and you do well in life. You could be agile. You are loyal.
Analysis Of The Name Vilma
Here is the analysis of the name Vilma.
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Vilma Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Vilma in details.
- There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature.
- You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.
- You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements.
- You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess.
- You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.
- Weaknesses in health due to the influence of this name centre in the head.
- Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.
- Disorders related to the liver, which would be aggravated by rich foods, could also arise.
- Vilma as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.
- This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.
- Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
Can I Name My Baby Vilma?
Yes you can name your baby Vilma!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Vilma
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Vilma and the definitions which contains the name Vilma or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Vilma: Vilma is a female first name. People named Vilma include:
Vilmány: Vilmány is a village in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County in northeastern Hungary.
Vilma Santos: Vilma Santos-Recto (born November 3, 1953) commonly known as Ate Vi is a Filipino actress and politician.
Vilma Bánky: Vilma Bánky (9 January 1901 – 18 March 1991) was a Hungarian-born American silent film actress, although the early part of her acting career began in Budapest, spreading to France, Austria, and Germany.
Vilma Espín: Vilma Lucila Espín Guillois (April 7, 1930 – June 18, 2007) was a Cuban revolutionary, feminist, and chemical engineer.
Vilma!: Vilma! is a weekly primetime musical variety show formerly aired by GMA Network and hosted by Vilma Santos.
Vilmarie Mojica: Vilmarie Mojica (born August 13, 1985) is a female volleyball player from Puerto Rico, who captained the Women’s National Team at the 2008 Olympic Qualification Tournament in Japan.
Vilma Bardauskienė: Vilhelmina “Vilma” Bardauskienė (born June 15, 1953) is a former long jumper from Lithuania, who represented the Soviet Union in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
Vilmarie Castellvi: Vilmarie Castellvi (born 21 March 1981) is a former professional tennis player from Puerto Rico. She received a wildcard to play at the 2005 Sunfeast Open and defeated Emmanuelle Gagliardi in Round 1 but lost to Karolina Šprem in Round 2; this was her best WTA performance.
Vilma in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Vilma in Arabic letters.
Vilma in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Vilma in Chinese letters.
Vilma in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Vilma in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Vilma in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Vilma in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Vilma meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…