Meaning of the name Walter, analysis of the name Walter and so much more… What does Walter mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Walter
- Prononciation Of Walter
- The Meaning Of The Name Walter
- Statistics Of The Name Walter
- The Picture Of The Name Walter
- Numerology Of The Name Walter
- Destination Number Of The Name Walter
- Analysis Of The Name Walter
- Walter Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Walter?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Walter
- Walter in Arabic Writing
- Walter in Chinese Characters
- Walter in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Walter in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Walter
Gender of the name Walter: Boy
Color of the name Walter: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Walter: German
Prononciation Of Walter
Here is how to pronounce the name Walter:
The Meaning Of The Name Walter
Definition of Walter: ruler of the armyMeaning of Walter: From a Germanic name meaning “ruler of the army”, composed of the elements wald “rule” and hari “army”. The Normans brought it to England, where it replaced the Old English cognate Wealdhere. A famous bearer of the name was Sir Walter Scott (1771-1832), a Scottish novelist who wrote ‘Ivanhoe’ and other notable works.
Statistics Of The Name Walter
How many people in the U.S have the name Walter: 501,575
Rank of the name Walter in the U.S.: 125th
How many letters are in the name Walter? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Walter in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Walter
Consider your name Walter as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Walter, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Walter
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Walter contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Walter
To calculate the destiny number of the name Walter, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Walter. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
w (5) + a (1) + l (3) + t (2) + e (5) + r (9) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Walter Destiny AnalysisYou are adventurers at heart, but you do have a sharp mind and a good ability for managing money. You are self-reliant and energetic. You love exercise, both mental and physical. Your movements are rapid, yet graceful; your speech is quick, yet elegant. You want things your way and you will become aggressive when all else fails. You value your freedom above all else. You are not possessive or jealous of others. Being a moody creature, you depend on the feel of things. You possess the ability to improvise while events are in motion and can handle several things at once. You find it difficult to unwind. You keep strange hours and suffer from insomnia. When You stop, it is usually from exhaustion. It is hard for you to follow a schedule for you have no respect for routine. You need to keep busy but do best when given a free hand.
Analysis Of The Name Walter
Here is the analysis of the name Walter.
|W||You are a very patient person. And you give plenty of second chances but like everyone you have your limits too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
Walter Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Walter in details.
- Your feelings are very easily hurt and to protect yourself you withdraw within the realms of your own private thoughts and shut out the rest of the world.
- Because you learn so quickly you have little patience with those whose mental processes are somewhat slower, and you could become supercilious or somewhat “know it all” in your attitude.
- Your sensitivity and lack of verbal expression frustrate and limit the satisfaction in life to be gained from your responsible and capable nature.
- You have a sensitive nature–sensitive to your environment and particularly sensitive to how your deeper and more serious interests are regarded by others.
- You can give expression to your personal thoughts and feelings most fluently through the written word.
- This characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates.
- You crave friendship, understanding, love, and affection but your reserved manner appears forbidding to others.
- Health problems arise due to worry and a sensitivity in the respiratory area which could lead to problems with the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
- Moods, which are your worst enemy, result.
- Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find spontaneous verbal expression difficult.
- You are rather studious, mentally challenging each new idea before accepting it.
- Your name of Walter creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and assimilating new ideas.
Can I Name My Baby Walter?
Yes you can name your baby Walter!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Walter
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Walter and the definitions which contains the name Walter or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Walter Scott: Sir Walter Scott, 1st Baronet, FRSE (15 August 1771 – 21 September 1832) was a Scottish historical novelist, playwright, and poet.
Walter de Gruyter: Walter de Gruyter GmbH ( or ; brand name: De Gruyter) is a scholarly publishing house specializing in academic literature.
Walter Raleigh: Sir Walter Raleigh (, , or ; c. 155429 October 1618) was an English aristocrat, writer, poet, soldier, politician, courtier, spy, and explorer.
Walter Mondale: Walter Frederick “Fritz” Mondale (born January 5, 1928) is an American Democratic Party politician who served as the 42nd Vice President of the United States (1977–1981) under President Jimmy Carter, and as a United States Senator from Minnesota (1964–1976).
Walter Cronkite: Walter Leland Cronkite, Jr. (November 4, 1916 – July 17, 2009) was an American broadcast journalist, best known as anchorman for the CBS Evening News for 19 years (1962–81).
Walter Matthau: Walter Matthau (; October 1, 1920 – July 1, 2000) was an American actor best known for his role as Oscar Madison in The Odd Couple and his frequent collaborations with Odd Couple star Jack Lemmon, as well as his role as Coach Buttermaker in the 1976 comedy The Bad News Bears.
Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild: Lionel Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild, Baron de Rothschild FRS (8 February 1868 – 27 August 1937), a scion of the Rothschild family, was a British banker, politician, and zoologist.
Walters Art Museum: The Walters Art Museum, located in Baltimore, Maryland’s Mount Vernon neighborhood, is a public art museum founded in 1934. The museum’s collection was amassed substantially by a father and son: William Thompson Walters (1819–1894), who began serious collecting when he moved to Paris at the outbreak of the American Civil War; and Henry Walters (1848–1931), who refined the collection and rehoused it in a palazzo built for that purpose in 1909 on Charles Street.
Walter Camp: Walter Chauncey Camp (April 7, 1859 – March 14, 1925) was an American football player, coach, and sports writer known as the “Father of American Football”.
Walter in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Walter in Arabic letters.
Walter in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Walter in Chinese letters.
Walter in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Walter in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Walter in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Walter in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Walter meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…