Meaning of the name Wang, analysis of the name Wang and so much more… What does Wang mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Wang
- Prononciation Of Wang
- The Meaning Of The Name Wang
- Statistics Of The Name Wang
- The Picture Of The Name Wang
- Numerology Of The Name Wang
- Destination Number Of The Name Wang
- Analysis Of The Name Wang
- Wang Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Wang?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Wang
- Wang in Arabic Writing
- Wang in Chinese Characters
- Wang in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Wang in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Wang
Gender of the name Wang: Boy
Color of the name Wang: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Wang: Chinese
Prononciation Of Wang
Here is how to pronounce the name Wang:
The Meaning Of The Name Wang
Definition of Wang: hope, wish
Statistics Of The Name Wang
How many people in the U.S have the name Wang: 3,466
Rank of the name Wang in the U.S.: 5,000th
How many letters are in the name Wang? 4
The Picture Of The Name Wang
Consider your name Wang as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Wang, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Wang
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Wang contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Wang
To calculate the destiny number of the name Wang, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Wang. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
w (5) + a (1) + n (5) + g (7) = => 1+8 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Wang Destiny AnalysisYou are very intelligent and very clever. Because of your extraordinary nature and magnetic personality, you are always well-liked. You, however, must guard against being opportunistic and distrustful of other people. Your number promises success in any field you try.
Analysis Of The Name Wang
Here is the analysis of the name Wang.
|W||You are a very patient person. And you give plenty of second chances but like everyone you have your limits too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
Wang Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Wang in details.
- You are often preoccupied with the desires and demands of the moment.
- There is a tendency for you to dominate others.
- These characteristics spoil stability, progress, and accumulation, even though you may put forth intense effort.
- In all your work and activities you are inclined to be rather unsystematic and disorderly.
- Your feelings and emotional desires are strong and consequently you are an individual, determined, strong-willed person.
- Tension and frustration exact a heavy toll on your peace of mind and nervous system.
- The first name of Wang creates an intense personal nature.
- Tension centring in the head could affect the eyes, ears, sinuses, and teeth.
- Also, this name does not incorporate qualities that enable you to be diplomatic and to compromise.
- You are too certain of yourself, and you are not open to the views of others or responsive to their desires or needs.
- Temper and indulgence could become serious problems in your life.
- Your creative nature and ambition drive you to pursue success to the extent that you jeopardize your personal well-being.
- Your health could suffer through disorders affecting the nervous system.
Can I Name My Baby Wang?
Yes you can name your baby Wang!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Wang
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Wang and the definitions which contains the name Wang or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Wang (surname): Wang is the pinyin romanization of the Chinese surnames (Wáng) and (Wāng).
Whanganui: Whanganui (; ), also spelled Wanganui, is an urban area and district on the west coast of the North Island of New Zealand.
Wangaratta: Wangaratta () is a cathedral city of over people in the northeast of Victoria, Australia, approximately from Melbourne along the Hume Highway.
Jimmy Wang (tennis): Wang Yeu-tzuoo (), who also goes by Jimmy Wang, (born February 8, 1985 in Saudi Arabia) is a professional tennis player from Taiwan.
Wang Jingwei: Wang Jingwei (Wang Ching-wei; 4 May 1883 – 10 November 1944; born as Wang Zhaoming (Wang Chao-ming), but widely known by his pen name “Jingwei” (“Ching-wei”)), was a Chinese politician.
Wang Leehom: Wang Leehom (born May 17, 1976), sometimes also credited as Leehom Wang, is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, actor and film director.
Wang Shi-ting: Wang Shi-Ting (; born 19 October 1973, in Tainan) is a retired professional tennis player from Republic of China (Taiwan).
Wang Yihan: Wang Yihan (born January 18, 1988 in Shanghai) is a professional female badminton player from China and former women’s singles world champion.
Wang Mang: Wang Mang (, Japanese reading: Ō Mō; c. 45 BC – 6 October 23 AD), courtesy name Jujun (巨君), was a Han Dynasty official who seized the throne from the Liu family and founded the Xin (or Hsin, meaning “renewed”) Dynasty (新朝), ruling AD 9–23. The Han dynasty was restored after his overthrow and his rule marks the separation between the Western Han Dynasty (before Xin) and Eastern Han Dynasty (after Xin).
Wang in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Wang in Arabic letters.
Wang in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Wang in Chinese letters.
Wang in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Wang in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Wang in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Wang in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Wang meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…