Meaning of the name Wilma, analysis of the name Wilma and so much more… What does Wilma mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Wilma
- Prononciation Of Wilma
- The Meaning Of The Name Wilma
- The Picture Of The Name Wilma
- Statistics Of The Name Wilma
- Numerology Of The Name Wilma
- Destination Number Of The Name Wilma
- Analysis Of The Name Wilma
- Wilma Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Wilma?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Wilma
- Wilma in Arabic Writing
- Wilma in Chinese Characters
- Wilma in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Wilma in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Wilma in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Wilma
Gender of the name Wilma: Girl
Color of the name Wilma: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Wilma: English
Prononciation Of Wilma
Here is how to pronounce the name Wilma:
The Meaning Of The Name Wilma
Definition of Wilma: determined protectorMeaning of Wilma: Short form of WILHELMINA. German settlers introduced it to America in the 19th century.
The Picture Of The Name Wilma
Consider your name Wilma as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Wilma, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Wilma
How many people in the U.S have the name Wilma: 112,271
Rank of the name Wilma in the U.S.: 558th
How many letters are in the name Wilma? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Wilma in different countries.
Numerology Of The Name Wilma
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Wilma contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Wilma
To calculate the destiny number of the name Wilma, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Wilma. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
w (5) + i (9) + l (3) + m (4) + a (1) = => 2+2 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Wilma Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Wilma
Here is the analysis of the name Wilma.
|W||You are a very patient person. And you give plenty of second chances but like everyone you have your limits too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Wilma Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Wilma in details.
- You work best alone, making your own decisions, and learning from your own experiences.
- You are fussy about details and seek perfection in whatever you undertake.
- Being somewhat wilful and skeptical, you learn best through your own experiences and seek proof though facts.
- Your first name, Wilma, makes you independent, resourceful, practical, and patient.
- You could be inventive along scientific or technical lines.
- Although you are not naturally spontaneous in musical or artistic expression, you can develop technical proficiency along these lines.
- Weaknesses in the health centre in the head, and in the stomach and intestinal organs.
- Despite your loyalty to friends, your communication at times is stilted, too candid, and frank.
Can I Name My Baby Wilma?
Yes you can name your baby Wilma!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Wilma
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Wilma and the definitions which contains the name Wilma or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Wilma: Wilma may refer to:
Wilma Rudolph: Wilma Glodean Rudolph (June 23, 1940 – November 12, 1994) was an Olympic champion. Rudolph was considered the fastest woman in the world in the 1960s and competed in two Olympic Games, in 1956 and in 1960.
Wilma Mankiller: Wilma Pearl Mankiller (November 18, 1945 – April 6, 2010) was the first female chief of the Cherokee Nation.
Wilma Flintstone: Wilma Flintstone (née Pebble or Slaghoople; see below) is a fictional character in the television animated series The Flintstones.
Wilma Vaught: Brigadier General Wilma L. Vaught (born March 15, 1930) is a retired American military leader. She was the first woman to deploy with an Air Force bomber unit, and the first woman to reach the rank of Brigadier General from the comptroller field.
Wilma Webb: Wilma J. Webb Wilma Webb was a member of the Colorado State Legislature from 1980 to 1993. She sponsored dozens of bills including school reform and equality initiatives.
Wilmar Roldán: Wilmar Alexander Roldán Pérez (born 24 January 1980 in Amalfi, Antioquia) is a Colombian football referee.
Wilma Chan: Wilma Chan (born October 5, 1949 in Boston, Massachusetts, Chinese: 陳煥瑛; pinyin: Chén Huànyīng) is a politician in California serving on the Alameda County Board of Supervisors.
Wilmaure Louw: Wilmaure Derrick Louw (born 2 February 1987) is a South African rugby union footballer. His regular playing position is either centre or wing.
Wilma in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Wilma in Arabic letters.
Wilma in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Wilma in Chinese letters.
Wilma in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Wilma in Japanese letters.
Wilma in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Wilma in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Wilma in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Wilma in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Wilma meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…