Meaning of the name Xhosa, analysis of the name Xhosa and so much more… What does Xhosa mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Xhosa
- Prononciation Of Xhosa
- The Meaning Of The Name Xhosa
- Statistics Of The Name Xhosa
- The Picture Of The Name Xhosa
- Numerology Of The Name Xhosa
- Destination Number Of The Name Xhosa
- Analysis Of The Name Xhosa
- Xhosa Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Xhosa?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Xhosa
- Xhosa in Arabic Writing
- Xhosa in Chinese Characters
- Xhosa in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Xhosa in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Xhosa in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Xhosa
Gender of the name Xhosa: Girl
Color of the name Xhosa: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Xhosa: African
Prononciation Of Xhosa
Here is how to pronounce the name Xhosa:
The Meaning Of The Name Xhosa
Definition of Xhosa: south african tribe
Statistics Of The Name Xhosa
How many people in the U.S have the name Xhosa: 8
Rank of the name Xhosa in the U.S.: 373,631st
How many letters are in the name Xhosa? 5
The Picture Of The Name Xhosa
Consider your name Xhosa as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Xhosa, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Xhosa
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Xhosa contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Xhosa
To calculate the destiny number of the name Xhosa, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Xhosa. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
x (6) + h (8) + o (6) + s (1) + a (1) = => 2+2 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Xhosa Destiny AnalysisWhen everyone is rushing around, you remind yourself that there is still tomorrow. Your motto is ‘live and let live’. You would never embarrass you in public and you know how to save face. If you can spare your feelings, you will. For this, you are well liked.
Analysis Of The Name Xhosa
Here is the analysis of the name Xhosa.
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Xhosa Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Xhosa in details.
- The name of Xhosa creates a quiet, systematic, and technical nature and a clever, inventive mind, attentive to detail.
- You could experience sensitivity in your heart, lungs, and bronchial organs, and also suffer from constipation or other ailments affecting the intestinal tract.
- You like to finish what you start without interruptions, and also to have everything in its place and properly organized.
- You are attracted to working outdoors in nature, where you would experience the peace and serenity you so much desire.
- Finding it difficult to join in light conversation with those with whom you are not well acquainted, you could feel quite alone and uncommunicative.
- Although the name Xhosa creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.
- You would find electricity, electronics, and similar technical fields of interest, as well as computer, mathematical, and scientific studies.
- You take life seriously and can be easily and deeply hurt and go into moods which can be quite extreme at times, causing turmoil and unhappiness.
- Friendships and personal association are accordingly restricted, as well as business success, because you are over-cautious in venturing into financial risks or promotional effort.
- Your limited verbal expression–except with those involved in your field of interest–makes it difficult for you to communicate your deeper thoughts even to those closest to you.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and elimination system.
Can I Name My Baby Xhosa?
Yes you can name your baby Xhosa!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Xhosa
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Xhosa and the definitions which contains the name Xhosa or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Xhosa: Xhosa may refer to:
Xhosa Wars: The Xhosa Wars (also known as the Cape Frontier Wars or “Africa’s 100 Years War”), were a series of nine wars or flare-ups (from 1779 to 1879) between the Xhosa tribes and European settlers in what is now the Eastern Cape in South Africa.
Xhosa language: The Xhosa language (English /ˈkɔːsə/ or /ˈkoʊsə/; Xhosa: isiXhosa [isikǁʰɔ́ːsa]) is one of the official languages of South Africa.
Xhosa people: The Xhosa people (English /ˈkɔːsə/ or /ˈkoʊsə/; Xhosa pronunciation: [kǁʰɔ́ːsa]) are a Bantu ethnic group of Southern Africa living in south-east South Africa, and in the last two centuries throughout the southern and central-southern parts of the country.
Xhosa calendar: The following is a list of timekeeping terminology in the Xhosa language.
Xhosa clan names: Xhosa clan names (isiduko (sing.), iziduko (pl.) in Xhosa) are family names which are considered more important than surnames among Xhosa people.
Xhosa music: Xhosa music has long been a major part of the music of South Africa, especially in the field of jazz. There are many Xhosa clans, each with their own styles of drumming and dialects.
List of Wikipedias: This is a list of the different language editions of Wikipedia; as of June 2015 there are 288 Wikipedias of which 277 are active.
South African braille: Several braille alphabets are used in South Africa. For English, Unified English Braille has been adopted.
Xhosa in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Xhosa in Arabic letters.
Xhosa in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Xhosa in Chinese letters.
Xhosa in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Xhosa in Japanese letters.
Xhosa in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Xhosa in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Xhosa in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Xhosa in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Xhosa meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…