Meaning of the name Xian, analysis of the name Xian and so much more… What does Xian mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Xian
- Prononciation Of Xian
- The Meaning Of The Name Xian
- Statistics Of The Name Xian
- The Picture Of The Name Xian
- Numerology Of The Name Xian
- Destination Number Of The Name Xian
- Analysis Of The Name Xian
- Xian Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Xian?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Xian
- Xian in Arabic Writing
- Xian in Chinese Characters
- Xian in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Xian in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Xian
Gender of the name Xian: Unisex
Color of the name Xian: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Xian: Chinese
Prononciation Of Xian
Here is how to pronounce the name Xian:
The Meaning Of The Name Xian
Definition of Xian: refined, elegant
Statistics Of The Name Xian
How many people in the U.S have the name Xian: 2,426
Rank of the name Xian in the U.S.: 6,330th
How many letters are in the name Xian? 4
The Picture Of The Name Xian
Consider your name Xian as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Xian, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Xian
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Xian contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Xian
To calculate the destiny number of the name Xian, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Xian. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
x (6) + i (9) + a (1) + n (5) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Xian Destiny AnalysisWhen you are injured you need all-out sympathy. Logic does not appeal to you. You want to be comforted. You will listen sincerely to the advice you give, and then do exactly as you please. Since you have a lot of spunk, no matter how down and out you get, you never give up. You can always start over again.
Analysis Of The Name Xian
Here is the analysis of the name Xian.
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Xian Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Xian in details.
- There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature.
- You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.
- Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
- You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess.
- Weaknesses in health due to the influence of this name centre in the head.
- This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.
- Xian as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.
- Disorders related to the liver, which would be aggravated by rich foods, could also arise.
- You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements.
- Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.
- You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.
Can I Name My Baby Xian?
Yes you can name your baby Xian!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Xian
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Xian and the definitions which contains the name Xian or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Xi’an: Xi’an () is the capital of Shaanxi province, located in the northwest of the People’s Republic of China, in the center of the Guanzhong Plain.
Xianbei: The Xianbei (Mongolian: Syanbi or Sümbe, Tibetan: Sümbe,; Old Chinese: sen pe; , ) were an ancient, significant Mongolic nomadic people residing in what became today’s eastern Mongolia, Inner Mongolia, and Northeast China.
Xianyang: Xianyang (; ) was the capital of China in the Qin dynasty. It is a prefecture in modern-day Shaanxi province, on the Wei River, and is located a few kilometers upstream (west) from Xi’an.
Xiangyang: Xiangyang () is a prefecture-level city in northwestern Hubei province, People’s Republic of China. It was formed from two ancient cities, Xiangyang and Fancheng.
Xiangqi: Xiangqi (Chinese: , p Xiàngqí), also called Chinese chess, is a strategy board game for two players. It is one of the most popular board games in China, and is in the same family as Western (or international) chess, chaturanga, shogi, Indian chess and janggi.
Xiang Yu: Xiang Ji (232–202 BC), courtesy name Yu, better known as Xiang Yu, was a prominent warlord in the late Qin dynasty.
Xi’an Xianyang International Airport: Xi’an Xianyang International Airport () is the main airport serving Xi’an, capital of China’s Shaanxi Province.
Xiangtan: Xiangtan () is a city in Hunan province, People’s Republic of China, located on the lower reaches of Xiang River.
Xian (Taoism): Xian () is a Chinese word for an enlightened person, translatable in English as:
Xian in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Xian in Arabic letters.
Xian in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Xian in Chinese letters.
Xian in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Xian in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Xian in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Xian in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Xian meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…