Meaning of the name Xiang, analysis of the name Xiang and so much more… What does Xiang mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Xiang
- The Meaning Of The Name Xiang
- Statistics Of The Name Xiang
- The Picture Of The Name Xiang
- Numerology Of The Name Xiang
- Destination Number Of The Name Xiang
- Analysis Of The Name Xiang
- Xiang Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Xiang?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Xiang
- Xiang in Arabic Writing
- Xiang in Chinese Characters
- Xiang in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Xiang in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Xiang
Gender of the name Xiang: Unisex
Color of the name Xiang: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Xiang: Chinese
The Meaning Of The Name Xiang
Definition of Xiang: soar, lucky, fragrant, circling in the airMeaning of Xiang: From Chinese 翔 “to soar”, 祥 “auspicious, lucky” or 香 “fragrant” (which is usually only feminine). It can also come from the name of the Xiang (湘) River in southern China.
Statistics Of The Name Xiang
How many people in the U.S have the name Xiang: 4,265
Rank of the name Xiang in the U.S.: 4,329th
How many letters are in the name Xiang? 5
The Picture Of The Name Xiang
Consider your name Xiang as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Xiang, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Xiang
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Xiang contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Xiang
To calculate the destiny number of the name Xiang, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Xiang. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
x (6) + i (9) + a (1) + n (5) + g (7) = => 2+8 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Xiang Destiny AnalysisYou learn early, quickly, and are avid readers. You know how to express yourself well in writing and orally. Given the slightest chance, you can be successfull in life.
Analysis Of The Name Xiang
Here is the analysis of the name Xiang.
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
Xiang Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Xiang in details.
- Once friendship is established, you are very loyal and steadfast and do not tolerate gossip or criticism.
- Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.
- Your first name of Xiang creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity.
- In your close associations and family life, there is little demonstration of sentiment, appreciation, sympathy, or encouragement.
- Your circle of friends is restricted to those of like nature.
- Weaknesses in the health caused by this name centre in the head.
- It is difficult for you to find the right words for such circumstances.
- Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid, and lacks the moderating tone of tact, diplomacy, and friendliness.
- You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will.
Can I Name My Baby Xiang?
Yes you can name your baby Xiang!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Xiang
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Xiang and the definitions which contains the name Xiang or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Xiangyang: Xiangyang () is a prefecture-level city in northwestern Hubei province, People’s Republic of China. It was formed from two ancient cities, Xiangyang and Fancheng.
Xiangqi: Xiangqi (Chinese: , p Xiàngqí), also called Chinese chess, is a strategy board game for two players. It is one of the most popular board games in China, and is in the same family as Western (or international) chess, chaturanga, shogi, Indian chess and janggi.
Xiang Yu: Xiang Ji (232–202 BC), courtesy name Yu, better known as Xiang Yu, was a prominent warlord in the late Qin dynasty.
Xiangtan: Xiangtan () is a city in Hunan province, People’s Republic of China, located on the lower reaches of Xiang River.
Hong Kong: Hong Kong (, see Name section), alternatively known by its initials H.K., is a former British Colony which is currently a Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, enclosed by the Pearl River Delta and South China Sea.
Xiang: Xiang or Hsiang may refer to:
Xiang River: The Xiang River (also as Xiangjiang, Xiangjiang River, or simply as Xiang, ), in older transliterations as the Siang River or Hsiang River, is a river in southern China.
Xiangkhouang Province: Xiangkhouang (Lao: , meaning “Horizontal City”) is a province of Laos, located in the Xiangkhouang Plateau, north-east of the country.
Xiangzhou District, Xiangyang: Xiangzhou District () is a district of the city of Xiangyang, Hubei, People’s Republic of China. The district itself was formerly known as Xiangyang (襄阳区).
Xiang in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Xiang in Arabic letters.
Xiang in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Xiang in Chinese letters.
Xiang in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Xiang in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Xiang in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Xiang in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Xiang meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…