Meaning of the name Ximena, analysis of the name Ximena and so much more… What does Ximena mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Ximena
- Prononciation Of Ximena
- The Meaning Of The Name Ximena
- Statistics Of The Name Ximena
- The Picture Of The Name Ximena
- Numerology Of The Name Ximena
- Destination Number Of The Name Ximena
- Analysis Of The Name Ximena
- Ximena Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Ximena?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Ximena
- Ximena in Arabic Writing
- Ximena in Chinese Characters
- Ximena in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Ximena in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Ximena in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Ximena
Gender of the name Ximena: Girl
Color of the name Ximena: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Ximena: Spanish
Prononciation Of Ximena
Here is how to pronounce the name Ximena:
The Meaning Of The Name Ximena
Definition of Ximena: hearkening, listening intentlyMeaning of Ximena: Feminine form of XIMENO. This was the name of the wife of El Cid.
Statistics Of The Name Ximena
How many people in the U.S have the name Ximena: 2,803
Rank of the name Ximena in the U.S.: 5,743rd
How many letters are in the name Ximena? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Ximena in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Ximena
Consider your name Ximena as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Ximena, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Ximena
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Ximena contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Ximena
To calculate the destiny number of the name Ximena, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Ximena. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
x (6) + i (9) + m (4) + e (5) + n (5) + a (1) = => 3+0 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Ximena Destiny AnalysisYou are born brave. You are powerful and intelligent and you do well in life. You could be agile. You are loyal.
Analysis Of The Name Ximena
Here is the analysis of the name Ximena.
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Ximena Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Ximena in details.
- Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem.
- Your optimism can be a source of inspiration to others as well as yourself.
- However, your natural interest in others, coupled with your sympathetic reaction to problems, could draw you into emotional situations which may be difficult to get out of.
- In close personal relationships you are usually thoughtful and considerate.
- Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you.
- You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems.
- A tendency to overeat quick-energy foods aggravates any health problems.
- In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents.
- You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times.
- Health weakness would appear as skin conditions or ailments relative to the liver.
- As Ximena, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way.
- You enjoy making others happy and you never let your own problems “get you down” for any length of time, even though you do tend to worry too much at times.
Can I Name My Baby Ximena?
Yes you can name your baby Ximena!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Ximena
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Ximena and the definitions which contains the name Ximena or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Simone (given name): Simone is a female given name derived from Simon, Hebrew Simeon, meaning “one who hears”. It first appears in Iberia from the 10th century, as Jimena, Ximena, feminine eponym of Jimeno (Simeon) II of Pamplona, founder of the Jiménez dynasty.
Ximena Navarrete: Jimena “Ximena” Navarrete Rosete (born February 22, 1988 in Guadalajara) is a Mexican actress, model, TV Host and beauty queen who won Miss Universe 2010. She was previously named as Nuestra Belleza México 2009.
Ximena Sariñana: Ximena Sariñana Rivera (Spanish: [xiˈmena sariˈɲana]; born October 29, 1985) is a Mexican singer-songwriter and actress.
Ximena Restrepo: Ximena Restrepo Gaviria (born March 10, 1969 in Medellín) is a former Colombian sprinter who specialised in the 400 metres.
Ximena Hermoso: Ximena Hermoso (born April 28, 1991) is a professional Mexican tennis player and member of the Mexico Fed Cup team.
Ximena Duque: Ximena Duque (Born January 30, 1985, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia), is a Colombian actress and model.
Ximena Bedregal: Ximena Bedregal Sáez (born 1951) is a Chilean-Bolivian architect, writer, theoretician, professor, editor, photographer, and feminist lesbian.
Ximena Cuevas: Ximena Cuevas (born 1963) is a Mexican video performance artist. Her works often explore the social and gender issues facing lesbians in Mexico.
Ximena Herrera: Ximena Herrera (born Carla Ximena Herrera Bowles on October 5, 1979 in La Paz, Bolivia) is a Bolivian-born Mexican actress.
Ximena in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Ximena in Arabic letters.
Ximena in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Ximena in Chinese letters.
Ximena in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Ximena in Japanese letters.
Ximena in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Ximena in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Ximena in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Ximena in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Ximena meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…