Meaning of the name Zayd, analysis of the name Zayd and so much more… What does Zayd mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Zayd
- Prononciation Of Zayd
- The Meaning Of The Name Zayd
- Statistics Of The Name Zayd
- The Picture Of The Name Zayd
- Numerology Of The Name Zayd
- Destination Number Of The Name Zayd
- Analysis Of The Name Zayd
- Zayd Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Zayd?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Zayd
- Zayd in Arabic Writing
- Zayd in Chinese Characters
- Zayd in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Zayd in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Zayd
Gender of the name Zayd: Boy
Color of the name Zayd: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Zayd: Arabic
Prononciation Of Zayd
Here is how to pronounce the name Zayd:
The Meaning Of The Name Zayd
Definition of Zayd: prosperous, increasingMeaning of Zayd: Derived from Arabic زاد (zada) “to increase”. This was the name of a slave who became the adopted son of the Prophet Muhammad.
Statistics Of The Name Zayd
How many people in the U.S have the name Zayd: 152
Rank of the name Zayd in the U.S.: 42,960th
How many letters are in the name Zayd? 4
Below you can find the rankings of Zayd in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Zayd
Consider your name Zayd as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Zayd, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Zayd
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Zayd contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Zayd
To calculate the destiny number of the name Zayd, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Zayd. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
z (8) + a (1) + y (7) + d (4) = => 2+0 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Zayd Destiny AnalysisYou are neat and punctual, honest and hard working. You make ideal mates since you always do more than your share. You have a long memory and remember the little details others miss. When You are angry with you, you will carry your grievance a long way. When you are unhappy or upset, you will bury yourself in your work until you feel better. You always pay your debts. If you owe you anything, you will never forgive yourself until the debt is paid. You always remember a favor, and though you don’t use flowery words, you will show your appreciation in other ways. Your actions speak louder than words.
Analysis Of The Name Zayd
Here is the analysis of the name Zayd.
|Z||You are very successful when it comes to education. You like reading and you are interested in science.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
Zayd Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Zayd in details.
- You seem positive and decisive and can be outspoken in the expression of your opinions, but you lack the self-confidence needed to follow through with your ideas and plans.
- Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.
- There is a weakness in the fluid functions and in the region of the head resulting in sinus problems, headaches, eye, ear, or throat conditions and related ailments.
- Procrastination is your downfall.
- This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.
- Your ideas can be very original and inventive.
- You enjoy being with people in a social environment.
- It is not easy for you to overcome obstacles or face issues.
- Your name of Zayd gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.
- Hair loss could also be a problem.
- This name does you an injustice in that it restricts your success in business and personal pursuits through a lack of ambition.
- You frequently choose the path of least resistance to avoid your responsibilities.
- Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself.
Can I Name My Baby Zayd?
Yes you can name your baby Zayd!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Zayd
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Zayd and the definitions which contains the name Zayd or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Zayd: Zaid (زيد) also transliterated as Zayd or Zayed () is an Arabic name, meaning “straight edge”.
Zayd ibn Ali: Zayd ibn ‘Alī (, also spelled Zaid, Zayyed, Sa‘id or Sajjad; 695-740) was the grandson of Husayn ibn Alī.
Zayd ibn Harithah: Zayd ibn Harithah () or Zayd mawla Muhammad (c. 581-629 CE) was a companion of Muhammad who was at one stage regarded as his son.
Zaidiyyah: Zaidiyya or Zaidism (Arabic: الزيدية az-zaydiyya, adjective form Zaidi or Zaydi) is a Shi’a Muslim school of thought named after Zayd ibn ʻAlī, the grandson of Husayn ibn ʻAlī.
Alid dynasties of northern Iran: In the 9th–14th centuries, the northern Iranian regions of Tabaristan, Daylam and Gilan, sandwiched between the Caspian Sea and the Alborz range, came under the rule of a number of Alid dynasties, espousing the Zaydi branch of Shi’ism.
Zayd ibn Thabit: Zayd ibn Thabit (زيد بن ثابت ) was the personal scribe of Muhammad and was from the ansar (helpers).
Zayd Mutee’ Dammaj: Zayd Mutee’ Dammaj (Arabic:), (from 1943 to March 20, 2000) was a Yemeni author and politician. He is best known for his short novel The Hostage which was selected by the Arab Writers Union as one of the top 100 Arabic novels of the 20th century.
Zaydi Revolt: The Zaidi Revolt was a failed rebellion led by Zayd ibn Ali in 740 against the Umayyad dynasty, who had taken over the Islamic Caliphate since the death of his great-grandfather, Ali.
Zayd ibn al-Khattab: Zayd ibn al-Khattab was a Sahabi (companion) of Muhammad and the elder brother of the second Caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab, also known as
Zayd in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Zayd in Arabic letters.
Zayd in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Zayd in Chinese letters.
Zayd in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Zayd in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Zayd in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Zayd in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Zayd meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…