Meaning of the name Zelma, analysis of the name Zelma and so much more… What does Zelma mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Zelma
- Prononciation Of Zelma
- The Meaning Of The Name Zelma
- The Picture Of The Name Zelma
- Statistics Of The Name Zelma
- Numerology Of The Name Zelma
- Destination Number Of The Name Zelma
- Analysis Of The Name Zelma
- Zelma Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Zelma?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Zelma
- Zelma in Arabic Writing
- Zelma in Chinese Characters
- Zelma in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Zelma in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Zelma in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Zelma
Gender of the name Zelma: Girl
Color of the name Zelma: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Zelma: English
Prononciation Of Zelma
Here is how to pronounce the name Zelma:
The Meaning Of The Name Zelma
Definition of Zelma: helmet of G-d, protected by G-dMeaning of Zelma: Variant of SELMA
The Picture Of The Name Zelma
Consider your name Zelma as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Zelma, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Zelma
How many people in the U.S have the name Zelma: 9,426
Rank of the name Zelma in the U.S.: 2,541st
How many letters are in the name Zelma? 5
Numerology Of The Name Zelma
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Zelma contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Zelma
To calculate the destiny number of the name Zelma, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Zelma. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
z (8) + e (5) + l (3) + m (4) + a (1) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Zelma Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Zelma
Here is the analysis of the name Zelma.
|Z||You are very successful when it comes to education. You like reading and you are interested in science.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Zelma Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Zelma in details.
- Your optimism can be a source of inspiration to others as well as yourself.
- You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times.
- Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem.
- A tendency to overeat quick-energy foods aggravates any health problems.
- You enjoy making others happy and you never let your own problems “get you down” for any length of time, even though you do tend to worry too much at times.
- Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you.
- In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents.
- You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems.
- In close personal relationships you are usually thoughtful and considerate.
- As Zelma, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way.
- However, your natural interest in others, coupled with your sympathetic reaction to problems, could draw you into emotional situations which may be difficult to get out of.
- Health weakness would appear as skin conditions or ailments relative to the liver.
Can I Name My Baby Zelma?
Yes you can name your baby Zelma!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Zelma
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Zelma and the definitions which contains the name Zelma or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Zelma: Zelma may refer to:
Zelman Cowen: Sir Zelman Cowen AK, GCMG, GCVO, QC, PC (7 October 1919 – 8 December 2011) was the 19th Governor-General of Australia.
Zelman v. Simmons-Harris: Zelman v. Simmons-Harris, 536 U.S. 639 (2002), was a case decided by the United States Supreme Court that tested the allowance of school vouchers in relation to the First Amendment’s Establishment Clause.
Zelma Watson George: Zelma Watson George (December 8, 1903 – July 3, 1994) was a well-known African-American philanthropist who was famous for being an alternate in the United Nations General Assembly and, as a headliner in Gian-Carlo Menotti’s opera The Medium, the first African American to play a role that was typically played by a white actress.
Zelma, Indiana: Zelma is an unincorporated community in Pleasant Run Township, Lawrence County, Indiana.
Zelma Long: Zelma R. Long (born c. 1945) is an American enologist and vintner. She is considered to be one of the female pioneers of wine production in the U.S.
Želmanov: For the mathematician, see Efim Zelmanov.
Zelma O’Neal: Zelma O’Neal (May 29, 1903 – November 3, 1989) was an actress, singer, and dancer in the 1920s and 1930s.
Zelmar Michelini: Zelmar Michelini (20 May 1924, Montevideo, Uruguay – 20 May 1976, Buenos Aires, Argentina) was a Uruguayan reporter and politician, assassinated in Buenos Aires in 1976 as part of Operation Condor.
Zelma in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Zelma in Arabic letters.
Zelma in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Zelma in Chinese letters.
Zelma in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Zelma in Japanese letters.
Zelma in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Zelma in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Zelma in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Zelma in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Zelma meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…