Meaning of the name Zhong, analysis of the name Zhong and so much more… What does Zhong mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Zhong
- The Meaning Of The Name Zhong
- The Picture Of The Name Zhong
- Statistics Of The Name Zhong
- Numerology Of The Name Zhong
- Destination Number Of The Name Zhong
- Analysis Of The Name Zhong
- Zhong Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Zhong?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Zhong
- Zhong in Arabic Writing
- Zhong in Chinese Characters
- Zhong in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Zhong in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Zhong in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Zhong
Gender of the name Zhong: Unisex
Color of the name Zhong: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Zhong: Chinese
The Meaning Of The Name Zhong
Definition of Zhong: loyal, middleMeaning of Zhong: From Chinese 忠 “loyal” or 中 “middle”.
The Picture Of The Name Zhong
Consider your name Zhong as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Zhong, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Zhong
How many people in the U.S have the name Zhong: 4,106
Rank of the name Zhong in the U.S.: 4,442nd
How many letters are in the name Zhong? 5
Numerology Of The Name Zhong
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Zhong contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Zhong
To calculate the destiny number of the name Zhong, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Zhong. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
z (8) + h (8) + o (6) + n (5) + g (7) = => 3+4 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Zhong Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Zhong
Here is the analysis of the name Zhong.
|Z||You are very successful when it comes to education. You like reading and you are interested in science.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
Zhong Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Zhong in details.
- Your name of Zhong creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and assimilating new ideas.
- This characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates.
- Although the name Zhong creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
- Moods, which are your worst enemy, result.
- Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find spontaneous verbal expression difficult.
- You can give expression to your personal thoughts and feelings most fluently through the written word.
- This name, when combined with certain last names, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.
Can I Name My Baby Zhong?
Yes you can name your baby Zhong!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Zhong
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Zhong and the definitions which contains the name Zhong or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Zhong: Zhong can refer to
China: China (simplified Chinese: 中国; traditional Chinese: 中國; pinyin: Zhōngguó), officially the People’s Republic of China (PRC), is a sovereign state located in East Asia.
Zhongshan: Zhongshan ([ʈʂʊ́ŋ ʂán]; Chinese: 中山), previously known as Xiangshan (香山), is a prefecture-level city in the south of the Pearl River Delta in Guangdong province, China, with a population of over 3 million (2012).
Zhong Yao: Zhong Yao or Zhong You (151–230) courtesy name Yuanchang, was a calligrapher and politician who lived in the late Eastern Han Dynasty.
Zhonghu: The zhonghu (中胡, pinyin: zhōnghú) is a low-pitched Chinese bowed string instrument. Together with the erhu and gaohu, it is a member of the huqin family, and was developed in the 20th century as the alto member of the huqin family (similar to how the European viola is used in traditional Chinese orchestras).
Chinese language: Unless otherwise specified, Chinese texts in this article are written in (Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese; Pinyin) format.
Zhong Hui: Zhong Hui (225–264), courtesy name Shiji, was a military general, politician and writer of the state of Cao Wei in the Three Kingdoms period.
Zhongwei: Zhongwei (simplified Chinese: 中卫; traditional Chinese: 中衛; pinyin: Zhōngwèi; Wade–Giles: Chung-wei; literally: “middle guard”) is a prefecture-level city of Ningxia, People’s Republic of China.
Zhongxiang: Zhongxiang (simplified Chinese: 钟祥; traditional Chinese: 鐘祥; pinyin: Zhōngxiáng) is a county-level city of Jingmen, central Hubei province, People’s Republic of China.
Zhong in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Zhong in Arabic letters.
Zhong in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Zhong in Chinese letters.
Zhong in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Zhong in Japanese letters.
Zhong in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Zhong in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Zhong in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Zhong in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Zhong meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…