Meaning of the name Zina, analysis of the name Zina and so much more… What does Zina mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Zina
- Prononciation Of Zina
- The Meaning Of The Name Zina
- Statistics Of The Name Zina
- The Picture Of The Name Zina
- Numerology Of The Name Zina
- Destination Number Of The Name Zina
- Analysis Of The Name Zina
- Zina Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Zina?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Zina
- Zina in Arabic Writing
- Zina in Chinese Characters
- Zina in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Zina in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Zina
Gender of the name Zina: Girl
Color of the name Zina: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Zina: Russian
Prononciation Of Zina
Here is how to pronounce the name Zina:
The Meaning Of The Name Zina
Definition of Zina: life of ZeusMeaning of Zina: Short form of ZINAIDA
Statistics Of The Name Zina
How many people in the U.S have the name Zina: 8,305
Rank of the name Zina in the U.S.: 2,747th
How many letters are in the name Zina? 4
The Picture Of The Name Zina
Consider your name Zina as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Zina, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Zina
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Zina contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Zina
To calculate the destiny number of the name Zina, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Zina. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
z (8) + i (9) + n (5) + a (1) = => 2+3 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Zina Destiny AnalysisYou are proud, direct, and loaded with high ideals which you always try to live up to. Having a zeal for life, you want to live it on a grand scale. You have the potential for accomplishing many great things as long as you don’t get too far ahead of yourself. When you do something, good or bad, you can be certain your deeds do not go unnoticed! You are always making the news.
Analysis Of The Name Zina
Here is the analysis of the name Zina.
|Z||You are very successful when it comes to education. You like reading and you are interested in science.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Zina Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Zina in details.
- However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them.
- You frequently experience nervous tension in the solar plexus.
- Routine, monotony, and the responsibility of looking after details can have a similar effect on you, as you are a person who desires change, travel, and new experiences.
- You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction.
- Your first name of Zina has given you a quick, analytical mind.
- Also, ailments could centre in the head affecting the eyes, ears, nose, throat, or teeth.
- A sensitive stomach and ulcers could result.
- In order to gain greater congeniality in your personal associations, you need to cultivate a more relaxed manner, greater generosity, understanding, and tolerance, and, above all, you need to avoid being too outspoken and self-opinionated. The influence of this name can be very destructive to your health and personal happiness, even though it may take you far in business.
- Moods of depression can result during which you become caustic and belligerent in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.
- You are creative, versatile, and imaginative.
Can I Name My Baby Zina?
Yes you can name your baby Zina!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Zina
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Zina and the definitions which contains the name Zina or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Zina: Zināʾ (زِنَاء) or zina (زِنًى or زِنًا) is an Islamic legal term generally defined as unlawful sexual intercourse, i.e.
Zina Garrison: Zina Lynna Garrison (born November 16, 1963) is a former professional tennis player from the United States.
Zina Kocher: Zina Kocher (born December 5, 1982 in Red Deer, Alberta) is an Olympic Games biathlete for Team Canada.
Zinaida Gippius: Zinaida Nikolaevna Gippius, (; November 20, 1869 – September 9, 1945) was a Russian poet, playwright, editor, short story writer and religious thinker, a co-founder of Russian symbolism seen as “one of the most enigmatic and intelligent women of her time in Russia”.
Zinaida Serebriakova: Zinaida Yevgenyevna Serebriakova (née Lanceray) (, ; – 19 September 1967) was among the first female Russian painters of distinction.
Zinalrothorn: The Zinalrothorn (4,221 m) is a mountain in the Pennine Alps in Switzerland. Its name comes from the village of Zinal lying on the north side and from the German word Rothorn which means Red Peak.
Zinaida Sendriūtė: Zinaida Sendriūtė (born 20 December 1984) is a Lithuanian discus thrower. Her personal best is 64.16 metres, achieved in August 2013 in Moscow.
Zinaida Greceanîi: Zinaida Greceanîi (born 7 February 1956; , Zinaida Petrovna Grechanaya) is a Moldovan politician. She is a member of the Party of Communists of the Republic of Moldova and was the Prime Minister of Moldova between 31 March 2008 and 14 September 2009. She is Moldova’s first female Prime Minister and is the second female Communist head of government in Europe, the first having been Premier Milka Planinc of Yugoslavia.
Zinal: Zinal is a village located in the municipality of Anniviers in the canton of Valais in Switzerland. It lies at an altitude of 1,675 metres in the Swiss Alps in the Val de Zinal, a valley running from the Zinal Glacier, north of Dent Blanche to the village of Ayer, part of the Val d’Anniviers.
Zina in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Zina in Arabic letters.
Zina in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Zina in Chinese letters.
Zina in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Zina in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Zina in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Zina in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Zina meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…