Meaning of the name Ziya, analysis of the name Ziya and so much more… What does Ziya mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Ziya
- Prononciation Of Ziya
- The Meaning Of The Name Ziya
- Statistics Of The Name Ziya
- The Picture Of The Name Ziya
- Numerology Of The Name Ziya
- Destination Number Of The Name Ziya
- Analysis Of The Name Ziya
- Ziya Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Ziya?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Ziya
- Ziya in Arabic Writing
- Ziya in Chinese Characters
- Ziya in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Ziya in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Ziya
Gender of the name Ziya: Unisex
Color of the name Ziya: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Ziya: Arabic
Prononciation Of Ziya
Here is how to pronounce the name Ziya:
The Meaning Of The Name Ziya
Definition of Ziya: illuminating splendorMeaning of Ziya: Derived from Arabic ضياء (diya) meaning “splendour, light, glow”. This was the name of a 14th-century Islamic Indian historian.
Statistics Of The Name Ziya
How many people in the U.S have the name Ziya: 196
Rank of the name Ziya in the U.S.: 35,871st
How many letters are in the name Ziya? 4
The Picture Of The Name Ziya
Consider your name Ziya as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Ziya, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Ziya
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Ziya contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Ziya
To calculate the destiny number of the name Ziya, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Ziya. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
z (8) + i (9) + y (7) + a (1) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Ziya Destiny AnalysisYou don’t mind starting over. You maintain your determination and enjoy new successes. You belong in careers where you are surrounded by people. You sway crowds and love being flattered. The willful you get into countless predicaments but you bail yourself out. You enjoy fighting your own battles. Colorful and lively, you make many friends. If you could be in several places at once, you would be delighted! Your spirit is restless and searching. Creativity is part of your being. You are a talented writer and performer.
Analysis Of The Name Ziya
Here is the analysis of the name Ziya.
|Z||You are very successful when it comes to education. You like reading and you are interested in science.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Ziya Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Ziya in details.
- You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.
- You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.
- This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.
- The name of Ziya gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.
- Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.
- This name can adversely affect the health of your respiratory organs, the heart and lungs.
- There is originality and depth of thought contained in this name, particularly along practical and mathematical lines.
- You find satisfaction in being outdoors or in getting out into nature, or in dealing with the products of the earth.
- When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.
- You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or advice; you are not willing to accept a compromise.
- Also, you are prone to suffer from weaknesses centering in the head.
- You are steadfast and loyal, and do not allow gossip or anything belittling to be said against those whom you accept in friendship.
- Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted, being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept your rather straightforward yet reserved manner.
Can I Name My Baby Ziya?
Yes you can name your baby Ziya!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Ziya
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Ziya and the definitions which contains the name Ziya or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Ziya: Ziya (IPA: [ˈziːja]) is a Turkish given name for males, it is of Arabic origin, in Turkish Ziya means light.
Ziyah: Ziyah (Persian: زييه, also Romanized as Zīyah) is a village in Emamzadeh Seyyed Mahmud Rural District, Sardasht District, Dezful County, Khuzestan Province, Iran.
Ziyarat: Ziyārah or Zeyārat (Arabic: زيارة; the form ziyārat is commonly used when it is translated into other languages) is an Arabic term which literally means “visit”, and is used to refer to a form of pilgrimage to sites associated with Muhammad (his family members and descendants (including the Shī‘ī Imāms), his companions) and other venerated figures in Islam (such as the prophets, Sufi saints and Islamic scholars).
Ziyang: Ziyang (simplified Chinese: 资阳; traditional Chinese: 資陽; pinyin: Zīyáng; Wade–Giles: Tzu-yang) prefecture-level city in eastern Sichuan province, People’s Republic of China, with more than 300,000 inhabitants residing in its urban area.
Ziyarid dynasty: The Ziyarid dynasty (Persian: زیاریان) was an Dailamite dynasty that ruled Tabaristan from 930 to 1090, and at its greatest extent, ruled much of present-day western and northern Iran.
Ziya Doğan: Ziyaettin Dogan (born 1 January 1961 in Gümüşhane, Turkey) is a Turkish football manager.
Ziyadlı: Ziyadlı (also, Ziyadly and Ziyatly) is a village and municipality in the Samukh Rayon of Azerbaijan. It has a population of 2,091.
Ziyarat Shah: Ziyarat Shah (Persian: زيارت شاه, also Romanized as Zīyārat Shāh; also known as Zīārat) is a village in Gonbaki Rural District, in the Central District of Rigan County, Kerman Province, Iran.
Ziya Pasha: Ziya Pasha, the pseudonym of Abdul Hamid Ziyaeddin (1825 or 1829, Istanbul — 17 May 1880, Adana), was an Ottoman writer and translator.
Ziya in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Ziya in Arabic letters.
Ziya in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Ziya in Chinese letters.
Ziya in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Ziya in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Ziya in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Ziya in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Ziya meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…