Meaning of the name Zohra, analysis of the name Zohra and so much more… What does Zohra mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Zohra
Gender of the name Zohra: Girl
Color of the name Zohra: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Zohra: Arabic
Prononciation Of Zohra
Here is how to pronounce the name Zohra:
The Meaning Of The Name Zohra
Definition of Zohra: venus
Statistics Of The Name Zohra
How many people in the U.S have the name Zohra: 1,183
Rank of the name Zohra in the U.S.: 10,359th
How many letters are in the name Zohra? 5
The Picture Of The Name Zohra
Consider your name Zohra as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Zohra, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Zohra
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Zohra contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Zohra
To calculate the destiny number of the name Zohra, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Zohra. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
z (8) + o (6) + h (8) + r (9) + a (1) = => 3+2 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Zohra Destiny AnalysisYou are usually full of energy. You are healthy and like to do things. You are also very honest. You may be quick to anger. You like the night time. You are big hearted. Red is a good luck color.
Analysis Of The Name Zohra
Here is the analysis of the name Zohra.
|Z||You are very successful when it comes to education. You like reading and you are interested in science.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Zohra Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Zohra in details.
- You find it difficult to control your thoughts and could swing in moods from one extreme to the other.
- You can enjoy reading, study, and contemplation about many different subjects.
- When your interests or curiosity are aroused, you work intensely at new undertakings, but your interests often wane when you encounter drudgery and monotony, with the result that you leave many things unfinished.
- Your name has taken you into many bitter experiences.
- You do not like to be restricted or to have your freedom curtailed in any way.
- A peaceful and quiet environment, especially out in nature, is one of your greatest desires, but you are constantly taken into chaotic conditions.
- The name of Zohra has given you sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life.
- The greatest lack in your life is stability and peace of mind.
- You are fond of outdoor sports, where you can find an outlet for your nervous energy.
- It also creates tension in the nervous system, particularly the solar plexus and stomach, causing nervous indigestion and relative conditions.
- Your speech can become very critical and sarcastic when you are frustrated or crossed.
- Because you have high ideals and are a principled person, you have been disillusioned and disappointed in people on many occasions and have experienced much aloneness.
- Impulsiveness could bring frequent accidents and unfortunate happenings into your life.
- This name creates a weakness in the heart, lungs, and bronchial organs, and could cause heart trouble, pneumonia, asthma, or tuberculosis.
Can I Name My Baby Zohra?
Yes you can name your baby Zohra!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Zohra
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Zohra and the definitions which contains the name Zohra or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Zohra Sehgal: Zohra Sehgal (27 April 1912 – 10 July 2014) was an Indian actress and choreographer. Sehgal started her career as a dancer in Uday Shankar’s troupe, performing in countries like the United States and Japan.
Zohra Lampert: Zohra Lampert (born May 13, 1937) is an American actress, who has had roles on film, television and stage.
Zohra: Zohra is a common Arabic / Persian / Muslim / South Asian female name. It is also an alternative way of writing Zahra (name).
Zohrabai Ambalewali: Zohrabai Ambalewali (1918- January 1, 1990) was Indian classical singer and playback singer in Hindi cinema in the 1930s and 40s.
Zohra Ayachi: Zohra Ayachi (born 2 September 1988 in Montpellier) is a French footballer. A striker, she currently plays for Paris Saint-Germain in the Division 1 Féminine.
Zohra Drif: Zohra Drif Bitat (Arabic: , born in 1934) is a retired Algerian lawyer and the vice-president of the Council of the Nation, the upper house of the Algerian Parliament.
Zohra Daoud: Zohra Yousuf Daoud (Persian: زهره يوسف داود ) (b. 1954, Mazar-i-Sharif) is a former Afghan TV celebrity and model now a citizen of United States.
Zehra Nigah: Zehra Nigah () is an Urdu poet and scriptwriter from Pakistan. She was one of two female poets to gain prominence in the 1950s when the scene was dominated by men.
Zohra Bensalem: Zohra Bensalem (born April 5, 1990 in Béjaïa) is an Algerian international volleyball player.
Zohra in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Zohra in Arabic letters.
Zohra in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Zohra in Chinese letters.
Zohra in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Zohra in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Zohra in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Zohra in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Zohra meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…