Meaning of the name Zsolt, analysis of the name Zsolt and so much more… What does Zsolt mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Zsolt
- Prononciation Of Zsolt
- The Meaning Of The Name Zsolt
- Statistics Of The Name Zsolt
- The Picture Of The Name Zsolt
- Numerology Of The Name Zsolt
- Destination Number Of The Name Zsolt
- Analysis Of The Name Zsolt
- Zsolt Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Zsolt?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Zsolt
- Zsolt in Arabic Writing
- Zsolt in Chinese Characters
- Zsolt in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Zsolt in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Zsolt
Gender of the name Zsolt: Boy
Color of the name Zsolt: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Zsolt: Hungarian
Prononciation Of Zsolt
Here is how to pronounce the name Zsolt:
The Meaning Of The Name Zsolt
Definition of Zsolt: sultanMeaning of Zsolt: Old variant of ZOLTÁN
Statistics Of The Name Zsolt
How many people in the U.S have the name Zsolt: 739
Rank of the name Zsolt in the U.S.: 14,249th
How many letters are in the name Zsolt? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Zsolt in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Zsolt
Consider your name Zsolt as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Zsolt, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Zsolt
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Zsolt contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Zsolt
To calculate the destiny number of the name Zsolt, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Zsolt. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
z (8) + s (1) + o (6) + l (3) + t (2) = => 2+0 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Zsolt Destiny AnalysisYou are neat and punctual, honest and hard working. You make ideal mates since you always do more than your share. You have a long memory and remember the little details others miss. When You are angry with you, you will carry your grievance a long way. When you are unhappy or upset, you will bury yourself in your work until you feel better. You always pay your debts. If you owe you anything, you will never forgive yourself until the debt is paid. You always remember a favor, and though you don’t use flowery words, you will show your appreciation in other ways. Your actions speak louder than words.
Analysis Of The Name Zsolt
Here is the analysis of the name Zsolt.
|Z||You are very successful when it comes to education. You like reading and you are interested in science.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
Zsolt Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Zsolt in details.
- Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.
- People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.
- You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.
- You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.
- The name of Zsolt has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.
- You would be effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way.
- Generally speaking, you have few problems with your health; however, there is a weakness affecting the fluid functions of the body.
- While you are honest and responsible, one weakness that is paramount in your life is your lack of self-confidence and initiative, which causes you to put things off and avoid facing issues.
Can I Name My Baby Zsolt?
Yes you can name your baby Zsolt!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Zsolt
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Zsolt and the definitions which contains the name Zsolt or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Zsolt: Zsolt /ˈʒolt/ is a Hungarian man’s forename. The Zsolt forename is a variant of the old Solt forename.
Zsolt Becsey: Zsolt László Becsey (born on 12 January 1964 in Szeged) is a Hungarian politician and Member of the European Parliament with the Hungarian Civic Party, part of the European People’s Party and sits on the European Parliament’s Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs.
Zsolt Gyulay: Zsolt Gyulay (born September 12, 1964 in Vác) is a Hungarian sprint canoer who competed from the mid-1980s to the mid-1990s.
Zsolt Nagy: Zsolt Nagy (born on June 21, 1971 in Târgu Mureş) is a Romanian politician of Hungarian ethnicity. Since December 2004, he is the Minister for Communications and Information Technology, but he was suspended on June 11, 2007 due to an investigation regarding some strategic privatisations.
Zsolt Szabó: Zsolt Szabó (born January 1, 1972) is a Hungarian football referee. He was a full international for FIFA beginning in 1999; as of 2013, however, he was not included on the FIFA list.
Zsolt Tar: Zsolt Tar (born 13 February 1993 in Kunhegyes) is a Hungarian professional footballer who plays for Videoton FC.
Zsolt Borkai: Zsolt Borkai (born August 31, 1965 in Győr, Győr-Moson-Sopron) is a Hungarian Olympic gymnast champion.
Zsolt Kiss: Zsolt Kiss (born 21 August 1986 in Győr) is a Hungarian football player who plays for BFC Siófok.
Zsolt Erdei: Zsolt Erdei (born May 31, 1974 in Budapest, Hungary) is a Hungarian boxer in the light-heavyweight division.
Zsolt in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Zsolt in Arabic letters.
Zsolt in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Zsolt in Chinese letters.
Zsolt in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Zsolt in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Zsolt in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Zsolt in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Zsolt meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…