Meaning of the name Zygmunt, analysis of the name Zygmunt and so much more… What does Zygmunt mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Zygmunt
- Prononciation Of Zygmunt
- The Meaning Of The Name Zygmunt
- Statistics Of The Name Zygmunt
- The Picture Of The Name Zygmunt
- Numerology Of The Name Zygmunt
- Destination Number Of The Name Zygmunt
- Analysis Of The Name Zygmunt
- Zygmunt Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Zygmunt?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Zygmunt
- Zygmunt in Arabic Writing
- Zygmunt in Chinese Characters
- Zygmunt in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Zygmunt in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Zygmunt in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Zygmunt
Gender of the name Zygmunt: Boy
Color of the name Zygmunt: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Zygmunt: Polish
Prononciation Of Zygmunt
Here is how to pronounce the name Zygmunt:
The Meaning Of The Name Zygmunt
Definition of Zygmunt: victorious protectorMeaning of Zygmunt: Polish form of SIGMUND
Statistics Of The Name Zygmunt
How many people in the U.S have the name Zygmunt: 1,589
Rank of the name Zygmunt in the U.S.: 8,398th
How many letters are in the name Zygmunt? 7
The Picture Of The Name Zygmunt
Consider your name Zygmunt as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Zygmunt, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Zygmunt
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Zygmunt contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Zygmunt
To calculate the destiny number of the name Zygmunt, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Zygmunt. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
z (8) + y (7) + g (7) + m (4) + u (3) + n (5) + t (2) = => 3+6 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Zygmunt Destiny AnalysisYou are very intelligent and very clever. Because of your extraordinary nature and magnetic personality, you are always well-liked. You, however, must guard against being opportunistic and distrustful of other people. Your number promises success in any field you try.
Analysis Of The Name Zygmunt
Here is the analysis of the name Zygmunt.
|Z||You are very successful when it comes to education. You like reading and you are interested in science.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
Zygmunt Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Zygmunt in details.
- Over-indulgence in food or emotional desires could cause you to have problems in your nervous system as well as with your skin.
- While the name Zygmunt creates the urge to be generous and happy, we point out that it causes an emotional intensity that is a challenge to control.
- This name makes you very idealistic, emotional, and temperamental, liking to do things on the spur-of-the-moment and disliking being repressed or held down to monotonous detail.
- A lack of concentration makes it difficult to establish stable, secure conditions in your business life.
- Your name gives you a desire to sing, dance, and have a good time.
- You are happiest when you are associating with people and participating in activities with others.
- Your name of Zygmunt creates a very expressive, versatile, and spontaneous nature.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and nervous system.
Can I Name My Baby Zygmunt?
Yes you can name your baby Zygmunt!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Zygmunt
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Zygmunt and the definitions which contains the name Zygmunt or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Sigismund: Sigismund (variants: Sigmund, Siegmund) is a German proper name, meaning “protection through victory”, from Old High German sigu “victory” + munt “hand, protection”.
Sigismund I the Old: Sigismund I of Poland (Polish: Zygmunt I Stary; Lithuanian: Žygimantas I Senasis) (1 January 1467 – 1 April 1548), of the Jagiellon dynasty, reigned as King of Poland and also as the Grand Duke of Lithuania from 1506 until 1548. Earlier, Sigismund had been invested as Duke of Silesia.
Sigismund III Vasa: Sigismund III Vasa (also known as Sigismund III of Poland, Polish: Zygmunt III Waza, Lithuanian: Žygimantas Vaza, English exonym: Sigmund; 20 June 1566 – 30 April 1632 N.S.) was King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania, a monarch of the united Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth from 1587 to 1632, and King of Sweden (where he is known simply as Sigismund) from 1592 until he was deposed in 1599. He was the son of King John III of Sweden and his first wife, Catherine Jagellonica of Poland.
Zygmunt Bauman: Zygmunt Bauman (born 19 November 1925) is a Polish sociologist. He has resided in England since 1971 after being driven out of Poland by an anti-semitic campaign engineered by the Communist government.
Zygmunt Krasiński: Count Napoleon Stanisław Adam Feliks Zygmunt Krasiński (Polish pronunciation: [ˈzɨɡmunt kraˈɕiɲskʲi]; 19 February 1812 – 23 February 1859), a Polish nobleman traditionally ranked with Mickiewicz and Słowacki as one of Poland’s Three National Bards — the trio of great Romantic poets who influenced national consciousness during the period of Poland’s political bondage.
Sigismund II Augustus: Sigismund II Augustus I (Polish: Zygmunt II August, Ruthenian: Żygimont III Awgust I, Lithuanian: Žygimantas III Augustas I, German: Sigismund II.
Zygmunt Rumel: Zygmunt Jan Rumel (1915 – 10 July 1943) was a Polish poet and chef of the Wolhynia Region of the Bataliony Chłopskie.
Zygmunt Maszczyk: Zygmunt Paweł Maszczyk (born May 3, 1945, in Siemianowice Śląskie) is a retired Polish football player.
Zygmunt Gloger: Zygmunt Gloger (3 November 1845 in Tybory-Kamianka – 16 August 1910 in Warsaw) was a Polish historian, archaeologist, geographer and ethnographer, bearer of the Wilczekosy coat of arms.
Zygmunt in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Zygmunt in Arabic letters.
Zygmunt in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Zygmunt in Chinese letters.
Zygmunt in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Zygmunt in Japanese letters.
Zygmunt in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Zygmunt in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Zygmunt in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Zygmunt in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Zygmunt meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…