Meaning of the name Clem, analysis of the name Clem and so much more… What does Clem mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Clem
- The Meaning Of The Name Clem
- Statistics Of The Name Clem
- The Picture Of The Name Clem
- Numerology Of The Name Clem
- Destination Number Of The Name Clem
- Analysis Of The Name Clem
- Clem Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Clem?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Clem
- Clem in Arabic Writing
- Clem in Chinese Characters
- Clem in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Clem in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Clem
Gender of the name Clem: Boy
Color of the name Clem: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Clem: English
The Meaning Of The Name Clem
Definition of Clem: gentle and mercifulMeaning of Clem: Short form of CLEMENT
Statistics Of The Name Clem
How many people in the U.S have the name Clem: 5,710
Rank of the name Clem in the U.S.: 3,525th
How many letters are in the name Clem? 4
The Picture Of The Name Clem
Consider your name Clem as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Clem, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Clem
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Clem contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Clem
To calculate the destiny number of the name Clem, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Clem. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
c (3) + l (3) + e (5) + m (4) = => 1+5 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Clem Destiny AnalysisYou have a beautiful skin. You possess a cool and classic air about you. You love expensive things too. You save for the real thing rather than buy an imitation. You admire power and surround yourself with successful people. Your many talents and natural abilities make you sought-after as a leader. People admire and support you even if they don’t understand you.
Analysis Of The Name Clem
Here is the analysis of the name Clem.
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
Clem Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Clem in details.
- You could work well in sales and promotion, and would not be afraid to risk a gamble as the name gives you much self-confidence.
- The restlessness this name creates could find an outlet in caustic, irritable expression.
- Also, the intensity of your nature could result in tension in the solar plexus causing stomach trouble and, because you take your responsibilities seriously you could experience much worry.
- As Clem you seek change, travel, new opportunities, and new challenges.
- Your active, restless nature demands action and you dislike system and monotony.
- As you are versatile and capable, you could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks.
- Having considerable vision, you could be adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things.
- You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself.
- You do not find contentment in the routine tasks and responsibilities that are associated with home and family or with administrative detail in the business world, so you have to guard against frustration and even moods of depression over your personal responsibilities.
Can I Name My Baby Clem?
Yes you can name your baby Clem!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Clem
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Clem and the definitions which contains the name Clem or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Clem: Clem may refer to:
Clem Hill: Clement “Clem” Hill (18 March 1877 – 5 September 1945) was an Australian cricketer who played 49 Test matches as a specialist batsman between 1896 and 1912. He captained the Australian team in ten Tests, winning five and losing five.
Clements Markham: Sir Clements Robert Markham KCB FRS (20 July 1830 – 30 January 1916) was an English geographer, explorer, and writer.
Clemmys: Clemmys is a genus of turtle, consisting of one North American species, the spotted turtle (C. guttata).
Clement of Dunblane: Clement (died 1258) was a 13th-century Dominican friar who was the first member of the Dominican Order in Britain and Ireland to become a bishop.
Clemastine: Clemastine, also known as meclastin, is an antihistamine and anticholinergic. Unlike loratadine or fexofenadine, clemastine is a sedating antihistamine, however it exhibits fewer other side effects than most of the widely used antihistamines.
Clement Attlee: Clement Richard Attlee, 1st Earl Attlee, KG OM CH PC FRS (3 January 1883 – 8 October 1967) was a British Labour Party politician who served as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1945 to 1951, and as the Leader of the Labour Party from 1935 to 1955.
Clemuel Ricketts Mansion: The Clemuel Ricketts Mansion (also known as the Stone House, the William R. Ricketts House, and Ganoga) is a Georgian-style house made of sandstone, built in 1852 or 1855 on the shore of Ganoga Lake in Colley Township, Sullivan County, Pennsylvania in the United States.
Clemizole: Clemizole is an antihistamine.
Clem in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Clem in Arabic letters.
Clem in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Clem in Chinese letters.
Clem in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Clem in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Clem in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Clem in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Clem meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…